Man City Firing Squad

Hans von Luck

Hans von Luck

Just on the news that aparantly the owner of Man City has put the whole squad up for sale.

Makes Vlad look like a pussycat.

monkfish1979

:eek: Wow.

Vlad, get yer cheque book oot!

wtf:eek::wacko:

ELANO TO HEARTS :D

Joe Hart o' the Hearts has a ring to it. I'd be inclined to go for Elano as well though!

Joe Hart o' the Hearts has a ring to it. I'd be inclined to go for Elano as well though!

Rumoured to be Spurs bound.

jamboinglasgow

just gives me both a posistive feeling and negative feeling, negative in that there is a chairman who is treating his team very badly. And posistive that it isn't just Hearts this happens to.

rossi_1983
Rumoured to be Spurs bound.

Joe Hart is just one more in the huge list of massively overy-hyped English keepers!

He will be in the Championship within a few years

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I said it before on here, this guy is Romanov with money. About to sack a perfectly good manager. Already signed players from his homeland, making unrealistic boasts about the teams potential, signing loads of foriegn players in a short period of time to short term effect. Sound familiar?

Gives you a wee rosy glow knowing we aren't the only ones.

The difference is that Romanov might be a fruitloop, but he's never committed any human rights abuses, unless you count employing Eddia Malofeev!

Flicked over to Setanta Sports News last night and just heard whole squad up for sale and thought, not again Vlad!!

Was delighted when it was Man City!!

Wonder if the boy will have the b@lls to go through with it unlike Vlad? (or no one wants to buy our players!)

Archived