Ex JKB user gets a year!

Nucky Thompson

Commander Harris
Hopefully banned from Tynie as well. Wee ****** Knew Wee ****** Knew

I'm wondering what you wrote that got starred out?

Boaby Ewing
Hopefully banned from Tynie as well. Wee ****** Knew Wee ****** Knew

Wee Noncy Jambo agrees.

Boab Mugabe
Wee Noncy Jambo agrees.

Quite right.

I wonder how long it'll be before he's back on the boards!

Nucky Thompson
Quite right.

I wonder how long it'll be before he's back on the boards!

Do you get Internet access on the beasts wing at Saughton:p

Ray Winstone

How does this guy only get a year?

He knew she was 13, he groomed her thats absolutely disgraceful.

Even worse is that he will be out in 6-8 months.

How is that justice?

I don't know whether it's just been missed from the report in the paper but has he been added to the register!

I'm sure this is mandatory but if they have stated that he has a high likliehood of re-offending I wonder how long he's been put on for.

Say What Again
I don't know whether it's just been missed from the report in the paper but has he been added to the register!

I'm sure this is mandatory but if they have stated that he has a high likliehood of re-offending I wonder how long he's been put on for.

I'm sure they've altered that since the link was first put up.

The first link said he was on it for life.

I'm sure they've altered that since the link was first put up.

The first link said he was on it for life.

I blimmin hope so.

Or, for as long as the strathclyde police don't lose him!

alwaysthereinspirit
Do you get Internet access on the beasts wing at Saughton:p

No but he'll get as much public toilet action as he can handle and then some.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Shame that the EEN never allowed comments on that article! Hope he enjoys the nonce wing!! :)

Rick Grimes

the R will stand for something else tho....

ps, your sig quote was actually said originally by Marcus Brigstocke.

One year's a disgrace. Nowhere near enough for the fat, disgusting noncey disgrace of a waste of human tissue. Hope he gets bummed silly in jail.

Prince Buaben

Was posted in the metro a few days ago!

Rick Grimes
Was posted in the metro a few days ago!

the quote or who said it?

Gorgie Aggro

A Pervert who used a football fans web forum to groom a girl of 13 for sex has been jailed.

Twisted Iain Freeman, 20, chatted to the teen on a site for Hearts supporters and persuaded her to meet up at matches for sex sessions.

Sherrif James Scott jailed him for a year and put him on the sex offenders register for life.

modedit

A Pervert who used a football fans web forum to groom a girl of 13 for sex has been jailed.

Twisted Iain Freeman, 20, chatted to the teen on a site for Hearts supporters and persuaded her to meet up at matches for sex sessions.

Sherrif James Scott jailed him for a year and put him on the sex offenders register for life.

MOD EDIT

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14965

chester copperpot

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=14965

He was a member on this site yes, but this was not the site that he met the young girl on. It was another Hearts forum.

RockyBalboa
How does this guy only get a year?

He knew she was 13, he groomed her thats absolutely disgraceful.

Even worse is that he will be out in 6-8 months.

How is that justice?

It's feckin shocking.

How guy they justify jailing a pedo grooming lowlife ****bag for only a year? Aswell as saying he is likely to re-offend? ****ing disgracefull. :wacko:

hughesie27
What forum was it then?? it wasnt mine thats for sure!!!
Well done you.

chester copperpot
Thanks very much, u goin to answer the other question :huh:

mod edit

Allegedly. ;)

1 year!!!!!!

1 fecking year!!!!!!!

what do people have to do to get jailed

Why do we bother paying taxes?

He will reoffend for sure

Marcus Brigstocke said the joke but said it was said by Kristain Wilson if you know what I mean. Also acording to Wikiquote

"it is not known whether 'Kristian Wilson' is/was a real Nintendo CEO, or whether the name was made up to go with the misattribution."

Rawrrrrrrr

2) What do all his former best mates have to say on the subject, the ones who regularly were in the pub with him or etc etc

3) Whilst I personally think the sentence is pretty appropiate and is what all criminals of this nature should get minimum, comparitably this is a very harsh sentence to what others got, tbh i expected community sentence, there must be more to this, 12 in jail, 18 probation and a life time on the register is extremely harsh and the judge surely had more info than we do to feel that appropiate

2) What do all his former best mates have to say on the subject, the ones who regularly were in the pub with him or etc etc

3) Whilst I personally think the sentence is pretty appropiate and is what all criminals of this nature should get minimum, comparitably this is a very harsh sentence to what others got, tbh i expected community sentence, there must be more to this, 12 in jail, 18 probation and a life time on the register is extremely harsh and the judge surely had more info than we do to feel that appropiate

Are you fascinated with this site?

You get suspended ... then once "free" you are just itching to get back to posting ... I think we have been here before ... will you disappear again to another board ... only to eventually come back?

;)

Harsh sentence? Are you serious? I am one of the more liberal posters on here and have to say that a 19 year old man grooming a girl just into her teens on the internet and then having full sex with her being fully aware of her age deserves more than 12 months, of which he'll do 8 months most likely.

Rawrrrrrrr

As I said I think its the least they should get but have a look around the net for similar incidents, for a case of consensual sex with a teenager its quite rare for someone to get such a serious punishment

This leads me to think there was more to it, I personally think this is entirely just and he deserves more but for similar offences it seems a harsher sentence than our liberal judges normally dish out

Tbh as said Im surprised it was even a custodial

The Old Tolbooth
Harsh sentence? Are you serious? I am one of the more liberal posters on here and have to say that a 19 year old man grooming a girl just into her teens on the internet and then having full sex with her being fully aware of her age deserves more than 12 months, of which he'll do 8 months most likely.

You can get 5 years for assualting a police officer

You can get up to 14 years for money laundering

You can get up to 5 years for "assisting" in money laundering

Yet when you groom a 13 year old girl for sex, you get 12 months, with the possibility of being released a long time before that on good behaviour, it's sickening!

I can't believe some people think that the sentence is suitable for such a crime!! :wacko:

Rawrrrrrrr
You can get 5 years for assualting a police officer

You can get up to 14 years for money laundering

You can get up to 5 years for "assisting" in money laundering

Yet when you groom a 13 year old girl for sex, you get 12 months, with the possibility of being released a long time before that on good behaviour, it's sickening!

I can't believe some people think that the sentence is suitable for such a crime!! :wacko:

A very gullible look John

You can get 5 years - you're unlikely too

Ditto for the other examples

He could have got a lot more, comparing the maximums against the actual in most crimes would show a massive gap

I personally would give all nonces at least 5 years but we don't

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/tees/3783843.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3473511.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2221483.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/edinburgh_and_east/5286130.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4099765.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/987418.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/highlands_and_islands/7030360.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/3013732.stm

Imo all of these stories are much more serious and the penalties range from 12 months to 8 years.

I dont wish to trivialise what he did because it was utterly deplorable but there was no question of a lack of consent and the age gap wasnt massive as such

Whilst he certainly deserved to be punished his punishment in comparison to similar and more serious crimes seems very harsh

Surely we dont know something about all this as I dont believe with the base facts we do that he would have been sentenced so heavily

Archived