What ever your plans Mr Romanov now is the time to act .

asomerville

asomerville

Well thank goodness no more Hearts games left this season.

Roll on the end of July.

But after the worst season for 25 years do we look forward to next season? At present the answer is NO with Frail in charge and a team of misfits Hearts must start as favourites for relegation next season.

Mr Romanove get your finger out and bring a new strong manager who will not listen to you and will get the best of what is a very poor squad. This should have happened in January.

Or do you want the crowds to go down so far that you can knock down the Main Stand midway through next season?

What ever your plans Mr Romanov now is the time to act .

Darkwhisky7

I'm sorry but you are wasting your time. he is not in the slightest bit interested in what the fans want, the signs have been there for years not weeks or months, years! Can't people see that?

Jamboscanbevicius

We can only hope. Not "believe" but hope that he changes tact and gives a real manager a chance to build a team.

There is no point in assuming the worst. Personally I would rather hope that things will change. I am certainly not going to mope around all summer moaning. Whoever takes the park in maroon will get my support!

Archived