tonights football

Hearts007

rossthejambo

Commentators giving the big build up about the young full back Moreno taking the winning kick, turns out it was Gameiro. Amateurs :lol:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudolf's Mate

Hard on Benfica but they didn't take their chances in 90 mins plus those pens were terrible!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but should the keeper not stay on his line till the penalty is struck, twice he was about 2 yards of his line when they were hit

Hard on Benfica but they didn't take their chances in 90 mins plus those pens were terrible!

When your forward players try and be clever during a penalty shoot out, you deserve everything you get.

Sooperstar

Correct me if I'm wrong, but should the keeper not stay on his line till the penalty is struck, twice he was about 2 yards of his line when they were hit

Serves the takers right for being ******s.

Rudolf's Mate

More like 4/5 for Cardozo's pen but hen again the taker isn't meant to stop! Twice he stopped.

Rudolf's Mate

When your forward players try and be clever during a penalty shoot out, you deserve everything you get.

Totally agree. All Seville's players put their laces through theirs!

Benfica pens were awful. Fair point about the keeps being well off the line but as soon as someone does that stupid stuttering run up they are odds on to miss

Totally agree. All Seville's players put their laces through theirs!

Aye, all they tried to do was score.

No clever run ups, just picked a side and hit it as hard as they could.

Job done.

Tommy Wiseau

No wonder there's a curse when they let ****s like that take pens :lol:

Can't really grudge Sevilla the trophy tonight. They weren't the better team overall, but had chances to win it and weathered a relatively tame storm from Benfica in the second half and extra time. Definitely deserved it on pens.

The 'curse' which an age old Hearts fan once gave to our rivals has lasted since 1902 so they have decades to go yet :tiny:

That Hibs player should never have jumped in front of him in the horse drawn tram queue.

Archived