Sad Times

Makween

Ah, so this is not so much his actions on his return but his involvement in the infamous R3 statement.

Surely you've got include H aitch artley and Gordon as creepy weasels then?

What? I didn't mention the Riccarton three statement, you strange man. It's irrelevant. So, er, no, I don't.

My disgust at Webster, and the way he engineered his move, outweighs anything i feel for any other ex-Hearts player.

It's weird, really.

We're allowed to make the above (true) statement about Webster, but any statement about Pee aitch Ressley's actions is countered with accusations of bigotry and, bizarrely, "he was terribly treated by the club".

Does being made to train on your own for several months because you wanted more wages than the board were prepared to offer not count as being treated terribly?

What? I didn't mention the Riccarton three statement, you strange man. It's irrelevant. So, er, no, I don't...

So what were you referring to with your "Others, on the other hand, will project imagined failings onto other individuals - regardless of whether or not there's any proof of it being the case. Pee aitch Ressley (supposedly) making a comment to that effect doesn't prove anything one way or the other, so it's best to keep an open mind" comment?

So what were you referring to with your "Others, on the other hand, will project imagined failings onto other individuals - regardless of whether or not there's any proof of it being the case. Pee aitch Ressley (supposedly) making a comment to that effect doesn't prove anything one way or the other, so it's best to keep an open mind" comment?

Eh?

I was saying that you were projecting the failure of "never accepting or believing what I hear" onto me - because obviously a comment made by a guy on Kickback, that Pee aitch Ressley supposedly made to him, and which just happened to fit in exactly with what he'd have wanted to hear, should be taken as Gospel truth, right enough.

Outside of that, I have no idea why that statement that I made could be taken even as an oblique reference to the Riccarton Three statement.

Well thank god for that. It was starting to look like FollowFollow in here with all the gratuitous overuse of the letter 'h'. It was never remotely funny in the first place.

The less we can associate ourselves with that mob and their ilk, the better.

Well thank god for that. It was starting to look like FollowFollow in here with all the gratuitous overuse of the letter 'h'. It was never remotely funny in the first place.

The less we can associate ourselves with that mob and their ilk, the better.

The place looks like a Rangers messageboard with the overuse of the letter 'H'?

What a strange comment to make.

Let's not bring Rix into it. :cool:

Typical reply (and look with a typical smilie) :rolleyes:

Touch?!

;)

The place looks like a Rangers messageboard with the overuse of the letter 'H'?

What a strange comment to make.

Not strange at all.

Go and have a wee look at one of their message boards and all will become clear.

Not strange at all.

Go and have a wee look at one of their message boards and all will become clear.

I'd rather not.

I'm sure it's very easy to confuse JKB with a Rangers messageboard, with all the Hearts propaganda going on around various parts of the site. And the fact it's maroon, how deceiving.

Archived