Sad Times

Makween

Ehlvis's surname is now censored on Kickback - a fitting punishment for his crime? :mad: Let's hear your views on this.

Over to you, Kickback. Peace out.

Commander Harris
pressley.

does that count as bypassing the language filter?

:D

Marmeladent?rtchen

Pressley Forever

Pressley Legend

Pressley captain fantastic

I love Pressley

Pressley Hearts Hero

???????????

Ehlvis's surname is now censored on Kickback - a fitting punishment for his crime? :mad: Let's hear your views on this.

Over to you, Kickback. Peace out.

:troll:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

It's his surname with the h included.

I assume they'll be censoring Webster too?

EDIT: Maybe not.

Hitler, (A)

Khan, (G)

Pott, (P)

Amin, (I)

Stalin, (J)

Lets see if those, (equally), bad boys names will work ?

Maybe they are trying to block the wrong spellings, as a lot of impressionable young chldren read this board. Wont look good in their school work :)

Sorry, why has this been censored?

Who is it offensive too apart from people who really, really still like Steven Pressley?

If you're going to go those kind of extremes you should also filter out the use of the terms: Romanov, Calum Elliot or Stephen Frail, as they are all offensive to Hearts fans.

Doctor FinnBarr

Who is it offensive too apart from people who really, really still like Steven Pressley?

If you're going to go those kind of extremes you should also filter out the use of the terms: Romanov, Calum Elliot or Stephen Frail, as they are all offensive to Hearts fans.

I still like Elvis and want him back , but the nonsense with the H in his name, pah, let the children get on with it!

:balmoral:

Was the humour bypass painful?

As for your point, which seems absent, Romanov, Elliot and Frail are the names of the individuals, as is Pressley.

Guest GhostHunter
I still like Elvis and want him back , but the nonsense with the H in his name, pah, let the children get on with it!

:balmoral:

Thaxi - shurely ?

As for your point, which seems absent, Romanov, Elliot and Frail are the names of the individuals, as is Pressley.

My point was that it must have been censored because people were offended by the use of the H in Pressley. My, I'll admit, poor attempt at a joke was pointing out people on this board are offended by the use of the words Frail, Elliot and Romanov.

F®ail.

That not the name of an individual. Should it be censored as well?

Commander Harris

I'm as puzzled as FJ here.

perhaps a mod/admin could explain the reason behind the decisions?

Thought he made his point quite well. Why is it just P(haitch)ressley that deserves his name to be edited / filtered back to the correct spelling?

FWIW, i think all 'name changes' are petty, including my (haitch).

i might be the only one but i'm glad about the P*ressley.

It was a wee bit funny at first to use the 'h' of bhoys, then it just got tedious.

Maybe no-one thought it offensive..... just boring.

********* makes more sense anyway as the first version read like Fressley.

Edit: They are both starred out.

Oh dear.

Commander Harris

if we filtered out all boring or childish content there would be an awful lot of asterisks.

asterix_asterix2.gif

Pathetic. MOD EDIT Its a messageboard not a Chinese ISP. Even though I didnt find it particularly funny its hardly offensive, just banter.

Guest S.U.S.S.

Pressley

ph ressley

Judas

****bag

Chest beating badge kisser

ex legend

Guest S.U.S.S.

Well, now we know which ones.

Cant see why, seems rather sad its been added.

Lith should be added. Its only ever used in a negative way.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Cup Winning Captain

Future Manager

These all work as well. :wink:

Not while Vlad is here and not till he has his badges thankfully.

If its to happen i hope he does the decent thing and explains his actions.

Once he does, im sure many will regain respect for the man and perhaps welcome him back.

Pathetic. Its a messageboard not a Chinese ISP. Even though I didnt find it particularly funny its hardly offensive, just banter.

:clap::clap:

Well said. Feels like I'm back at nursery sometimes. :sad:

Thankfully, "disgusting, creepy weasel of a man who is in league with the forces of darkness" has yet to be censored.

Guest S.U.S.S.
Thankfully, "disgusting, creepy weasel of a man who is in league with the forces of darkness" has yet to be censored.

I want you on the board at Tynie, no more lies, just straight talking!

Not while Vlad is here and not till he has his badges thankfully.

If its to happen i hope he does the decent thing and explains his actions.

Once he does, im sure many will regain respect for the man and perhaps welcome him back.

I wish he'd do just that so this whole issue can be put to bed.

I've read posters about how they were speaking to him at some event where they've asked him about that day and he maintains that his actions were directed at the Romanovs.

If this is indeed the case, and personally i think it is, i wish he'd just come out and state it publically.

I want you on the board at Tynie, no more lies, just straight talking!

I'd make a good chairman :biggrin:

I wish he'd do just that so this whole issue can be put to bed.

I've read posters about how they were speaking to him at some event where they've asked him about that day and he maintains that his actions were directed at the Romanovs.

If this is indeed the case, and personally i think it is, i wish he'd just come out and state it publically.

I don't find it all that surprising that he told people exactly what they wanted to hear, regardless of whether or not it's true.

...I don't find it all that surprising that he told people exactly what they wanted to hear, regardless of whether or not it's true.

Whilst similarly, some people will never believe or accept what they hear, regardless of whether or not it's true.

Jhudas isn't censored.

Happy days :smile:

Thankfully, we can still call Webster anything we like.

(apart from Webster the ****ing ****my **** ***** of a ****ing *******.)

Thankfully, we can still call Webster anything we like.

(apart from Webster the ****ing ****my **** ***** of a ****ing *******.)

As with Johnstone, Ritchie, Vlad, Frail, etc.

Whilst similarly, some people will never believe or accept what they hear, regardless of whether or not it's true.

Others, on the other hand, will project imagined failings onto other individuals - regardless of whether or not there's any proof of it being the case.

Pee aitch Ressley (supposedly) making a comment to that effect doesn't prove anything one way or the other, so it's best to keep an open mind - by which I mean that until proved otherwise, he's a disgusting, creepy weasel.

Others, on the other hand, will project imagined failings onto other individuals - regardless of whether or not there's any proof of it being the case.

Pee aitch Ressley (supposedly) making a comment to that effect doesn't prove anything one way or the other, so it's best to keep an open mind - by which I mean that until proved otherwise, he's a disgusting, creepy weasel.

Ah, so this is not so much his actions on his return but his involvement in the infamous R3 statement.

Surely you've got include H aitch artley and Gordon as creepy weasels then?

As with Johnstone, Ritchie, Vlad, Frail, etc.

My disgust at Webster, and the way he engineered his move, outweighs anything i feel for any other ex-Hearts player.

Archived