I do hope this is the start of the end for Rangers season

Dr. Bapswent

Dr. Bapswent

I really do hope last night is the catalyst that causes thier season to implode...

Im no fans of Celtic, but Id love Rangers now to falter in the league.

And choke in the cup final.

Totally brilliant.

Chin up chaps..:)

Guest JamboRobbo

Agree. I'm also no fan of Celtic, but it'd be hilarious to see Rangers lose the lot in a week.

I've a feeling if they lose the league, they'll be so downhearted they'll lose to QOS in the final also.

And it would be hilarious if they lost the league, and the final, due to a dodgy ref decision. It all evens out over the season as Rangers like to pretend.........

shaun.lawson
I really do hope last night is the catalyst that causes thier season to implode...

Totally brilliant.

I'm in a bit of a dilemma. Preseason, I had a sportsman's bet with my best friend's Celtic-supporting boyfriend: he went for them to win the SPL, and I said Rangers would. Pride, honour, and potential humiliation are at stake - but after what went on last night, stuff the money. I'd be delighted if they fail now, and have to think they will too: they're shot to pieces, and no way will they win three away games in six days.

Hmm. I wonder what the odds are on QoS winning the Cup Final 1-0? Not that I'll be putting any money on before I know who the ref is going to be!

Dr. Bapswent
I'm in a bit of a dilemma. Preseason, I had a sportsman's bet with my best friend's Celtic-supporting boyfriend: he went for them to win the SPL, and I said Rangers would. Pride, honour, and potential humiliation are at stake - but after what went on last night, stuff the money. I'd be delighted if they fail now, and have to think they will too: they're shot to pieces, and no way will they win three away games in six days.

Hmm. I wonder what the odds are on QoS winning the Cup Final 1-0? Not that I'll be putting any money on before I know who the ref is going to be!

Simply put Shaun.

If I had asked you at the start of the season, how much would you pay to watch Rangers NOT win the league....

shaun.lawson
Simply put Shaun.

If I had asked you at the start of the season, how much would you pay to watch Rangers NOT win the league....

Yet oddly, preseason, I wanted some kind of decent title race, and felt it might be good for the Scottish game if Rangers wrested the SPL back. This was wholly at odds with my general stance of utter loathing for that club, but that's how I felt... Events have since disabused me. Now, I'm never going to make the mistake of putting any money on them again: I've hated having to root for them in recent weeks. It's made me feel dirty.

The Future's Maroon

Personally I cant see them getting anything from Aberdeen on the last day...and I really hope it goes that far - The Don's are not exactly a team who would just play it out like a end of season 'nothing' game....they hate them a hell of a lot!!

As someone above said...it would be even sweeter if it were to a dodgy ref decision!!!!

STUART DOUGAL APPOINTED TO REFEREE THE SCOTTISH CUP FINAL

Friday, 09 May 2008

Stuart Dougal will referee the Scottish Cup Final between Queen of the South and Rangers at Hampden on 24th May.

His assistants will be James Bee and John Gilmour. Alan Freeland will be the Fourth Official.

This will be Stuart Dougal?s second Scottish Cup Final. He handled Celtic v. Dunfermline Athletic in 2004.

Dr. Bapswent
Yet oddly, preseason, I wanted some kind of decent title race, and felt it might be good for the Scottish game if Rangers wrested the SPL back. This was wholly at odds with my general stance of utter loathing for that club, but that's how I felt... Events have since disabused me. Now, I'm never going to make the mistake of putting any money on them again: I've hated having to root for them in recent weeks. It's made me feel dirty.

I find the only way to deal with their domination is to enjoy the dissapointment of those who lose out, rather than support one or the other.

And the more cruel that dissapointment is, the better.

For example, losing the league on the last day is better (because it must be more agonising) than someone running away with it etc etc.

shaun.lawson
STUART DOUGAL APPOINTED TO REFEREE THE SCOTTISH CUP FINAL

Friday, 09 May 2008

Stuart Dougal will referee the Scottish Cup Final between Queen of the South and Rangers at Hampden on 24th May.

His assistants will be James Bee and John Gilmour. Alan Freeland will be the Fourth Official.

This will be Stuart Dougal?s second Scottish Cup Final. He handled Celtic v. Dunfermline Athletic in 2004.

Excellent! Dougal's about the only decent Scottish ref there is. Blimey - maybe the unthinkable really could happen...

It's a toughy.

In order for the huns to fail it would mean sellik winning the league.

Ach so what, it would be hilarious.

shaun.lawson
I find the only way to deal with their domination is to enjoy the dissapointment of those who lose out, rather than support one or the other.

For example, losing the league on the last day is better (because it must be more agonising) than someone running away with it etc etc.

I was just thinking the same thing. Frequently, there are polls on here asking who Kickbackers hate more - but if you think about it, the fury over the Andy Davis affair in 2005 metamorphosed into much mirth at Celtic's late collapse at Fir Park a couple of months later, even though those extra two points handed to Rangers by Brothers Davis and Dallas made all the difference; and amusement at Celtic's travails this season has, post-McCurrygate on Saturday and World War III in Manchester, given way to a desire for RFC to get what's coming to them.

At least we're consistent: whatever hurts the most, basically!

Seymour M Hersh
Agree. I'm also no fan of Celtic, but it'd be hilarious to see Rangers lose the lot in a week.

I've a feeling if they lose the league, they'll be so downhearted they'll lose to QOS in the final also.

And it would be hilarious if they lost the league, and the final, due to a dodgy ref decision. It all evens out over the season as Rangers like to pretend.........

Now you're getting carried away. It only evens out for the two bigot clubs. Sellik will get exactly the same number of bogus decisions that der hun will and that's what they mean by evening out.

loveofthegame

**** that. I hope Rangers can hold on and take the league from the green and white ****. Why wish to see Celtic win the league 3 years running?!

Guest JamboRobbo
Now you're getting carried away.

It's like the Hearts manager thing.

I know it ain't actually gonna happen, but I can still have dreams of what I want to happen.....

Seymour M Hersh

And you're a Doctor so eminently believable. You get my vote anyway.

super_vlad

Totally brilliant.

Totally agree with you, but after listening to the tic fans this morning i'm not sure if i will be that happy after all. I hate both of the OF for so long that i really don't care who wins the league title now !

P.S Mon the queen oof the south tho !

Dr. Bapswent
And you're a Doctor so eminently believable. You get my vote anyway.

Youv lost me?

**** that. I hope Rangers can hold on and take the league from the green and white ****. Why wish to see Celtic win the league 3 years running?!

No, I want to see Rangers lose it 3 years in a row.

Seymour M Hersh
It's like the Hearts manager thing.

I know it ain't actually gonna happen, but I can still have dreams of what I want to happen.....

It's remarkable how you seek to turn every thread. Any chance you could stay on topic?

Totally brilliant.

Sweaty I hate Rangers with every bonoe in my body but come on man........................it's Celtic we are talking about!!!

I'd support the bleedin Nazi party before supporting them:)

Guest JamboRobbo
It's remarkable how you seek to turn every thread. Any chance you could stay on topic?

It's remarkable how you seek to comment on posters and never have anything of substance to say about any subject. Any chance you could say something about a thread subject rather than a poster?

Dr. Bapswent
Your username! I realise you are not a real doctor.;)

What makes you so sure?

Watching rangers lose either one of the league or scottish cup final would amuse the hell out of me.

Watching them lose both...... ooooh, what a prospect.

jambojim52
Sweaty I hate Rangers with every bonoe in my body but come on man........................it's Celtic we are talking about!!!

I'd support the bleedin Nazi party before supporting them:)

And what may I ask is wrong with the nazi party?:P

I would love it if rangers lost the S/C and the league.

Is it possible that celtic could lose the league too? Dam! I thought not, still one can live in hope.:dribble:

And what may I ask is wrong with the nazi party?:P

I would love it if rangers lost the S/C and the league.

Is it possible that celtic could lose the league too? Dam! I thought not, still one can live in hope.:dribble:

I would rather noone one but lesser of 2 evils and all that

Dr. Bapswent

Nazis - Rangers...i cant see to much light in between them to be honest.

loveofthegame
No, I want to see Rangers lose it 3 years in a row.

Which would involve Celtic winning it 3 years in a row.

**** that, hope Rangers do the business.

In saying that i fully believe Rangers will blow it, hope i'm wrong though

Spot on 100% :thumb: no way whatsoever would I like Celtic to win the league, I`d rather be seen wearing a Hibs strip all next season at Tynie before seeing those mhanks win 3 in a row.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

All depends how Celtic react to Burns passing away.

Did anyone see Strachan on SSN? He was in bits.

Seymour M Hersh
It's remarkable how you seek to comment on posters and never have anything of substance to say about any subject. Any chance you could say something about a thread subject rather than a poster?

What rubbish you spout. Sorry it's about a poster, you, again but you really are the limit in blinkered thinking.

Never want east end oirish **** edin or glas to win much as a toss up ;)

:waiting:quite right i couldnae give a flying **** about either of them but i couldnae give a flyin **** about Celtic even more. FTC

Drew Busby !

Der huns last SPL game is against the sheep, in sheep-land.

Now the sheep are humpty - and Tangoman is a hun - but the sheep fans will DEMAND a 100% effort to prevent der hun from taking the title up there. It all if buts and maybe's of course until then... but it's a likely scenario that the huns will have to win up there - and a draw might be as much of a title-killer as a defeat.

Heres hoping :)

Edit: I believe smellick are at Tannadice the same night. So plenty of scope for a rolling battle all the way back from the east-coast to glesgae toon. :D

freddiemac

The bigots have been on the ropes for a few games now 3 wins in the last 10 games or something , and they have only been playing 2 games a week , next week it is 4 games in a week .

funny feeling mr murray might go back into hiding ,hopefully

JamboRossi79

Totally brilliant.

No prizes for guessing the caption from this famous rant

3080750.jpg

Archived