THE NEXT STEP FOR HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN

champion49

champion49

I've followed my beloved club since 1963 and have been a season ticket holder for the last seven years and sit in section C in the Wheatfield Stand. I cannot believe the naievity of the directors of this club in the way they run it. Some of our players are the best paid in the country yet we ditched a manager 18 months ago who took us to the top of the league. What I'm saying is if you penalise upstats you get downstats and if you reward downstats you get downstats. To run any business or football club successfully you must reward upstats and penalise downstats. Since Burley we've had a succession of managers who've lacked the ability to lead and demonstrate any credibility to the players. Stephen Frail may state that the players lack character after the game against Gretna but I can assure him this club has enough good players - if they're managed properly - to give a good account of themselves in the SPL.

Say Hearts bought Steven Gerrard, Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney over the Summer - with the same management team in place - I really don't think you'd see much difference in this season's performance. I listened to Jim Jefferies talk on the Robbie Neilson testimonial on Hearts World - now there's a man with passion for this club. Doesn't Vladimir realise that the solution to the problem is to get the right man in place as manager. Forget signing players - the priority is the right man at the helm - to give him power to select his own playing staff and select the team.

I've not re-newed my season ticket and won't be unless the right man is brought on board.

I find it hard to understand why some people (difficult to estimate how many through the propoganda) have re-newed their season tickets, when nothing has been demonstrated by the club that it will be any different next season.

I really would ask season ticket holders to think hard and hold back until we have the right man in place.

Who's the right man? Well - preferably someone with a Hearts connection, but not necessarily - someone who can bond the team together and lead and be allowed to get on with it.

Anything other than that - then it's my conclusion that the owner is wanting this club to fail.

I keep hearing that our players are talented. Who?

Driver is a prospect. Our POTY is an average player.

Kingston? Your joking. One bit of magic in 10 games is worthless.

I agree about a manager and I'd love a Levein type guy, you know what your getting with him, passion, commitment, organisation, a TEAM.

I'd punt all our players.

Banks deent but we need someone who'll be there 4-5 years.

The rest. P1sh.

Auld Reekin'
I've followed my beloved club since 1963 and have been a season ticket holder for the last seven years and sit in section C in the Wheatfield Stand. I cannot believe the naievity of the directors of this club in the way they run it. Some of our players are the best paid in the country yet we ditched a manager 18 months ago who took us to the top of the league. What I'm saying is if you penalise upstats you get downstats and if you reward downstats you get downstats. To run any business or football club successfully you must reward upstats and penalise downstats. Since Burley we've had a succession of managers who've lacked the ability to lead and demonstrate any credibility to the players. Stephen Frail may state that the players lack character after the game against Gretna but I can assure him this club has enough good players - if they're managed properly - to give a good account of themselves in the SPL.

Say Hearts bought Steven Gerrard, Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney over the Summer - with the same management team in place - I really don't think you'd see much difference in this season's performance. I listened to Jim Jefferies talk on the Robbie Neilson testimonial on Hearts World - now there's a man with passion for this club. Doesn't Vladimir realise that the solution to the problem is to get the right man in place as manager. Forget signing players - the priority is the right man at the helm - to give him power to select his own playing staff and select the team.

I've not re-newed my season ticket and won't be unless the right man is brought on board.

I find it hard to understand why some people (difficult to estimate how many through the propoganda) have re-newed their season tickets, when nothing has been demonstrated by the club that it will be any different next season.

I really would ask season ticket holders to think hard and hold back until we have the right man in place.

Who's the right man? Well - preferably someone with a Hearts connection, but not necessarily - someone who can bond the team together and lead and be allowed to get on with it.

Anything other than that - then it's my conclusion that the owner is wanting this club to fail.

...which would make no sense at all. Then again it's hard to see what other objective Romanov has when most of his decisions, relating the footballing side of things, from sacking Burley onwards have made none either.

Who's the right man? Well - preferably someone with a Hearts connection, but not necessarily - someone who can bond the team together and lead and be allowed to get on with it.Anything other than that - then it's my conclusion that the owner is wanting this club to fail.

Are you David Cameron? - all criticism and not a shred of a solution.

Please don't renew your season ticket.

Who do YOU think is the right man?

Legend Claws

I just woke up, must have fell asleep half way through reading. Missed my tea not impressed.

walton1983
...which would make no sense at all. Then again it's hard to see what other objective Romanov has when most of his decisions, relating the footballing side of things, from sacking Burley onwards have made none either.

His bank is not failing. Wonder why?

All football decisions lead you to believe he does not care about Hearts.

I've followed my beloved club since 1963 and have been a season ticket holder for the last seven years and sit in section C in the Wheatfield Stand.

I sit in section C too, you get the same crappy view regarding the team as i do.

Archived