What I'm looking forward to most this summer

Craigieboy

coco denzey

Wairing my home and away hearts tops getting my new season ticket rudi and boydy would be a good bonus tbh just being a normal club again I loved vlads ride but glad I jumped off it tbh HHGH FTH 19 05 12 FOREVER REMEMBER THE DAY MY JAMBOS FRIENDS

coco denzey

Wairing new strips home and away rudi an boydy signing on being a normal club o h an getting my season ticket

HHGH FTH 19 05 12 FOREVER REMEMBER NEVER FORGET

Wairing my home and away hearts tops getting my new season ticket rudi and boydy would be a good bonus tbh just being a normal club again I loved vlads ride but glad I jumped off it tbh HHGH FTH 19 05 12 FOREVER REMEMBER THE DAY MY JAMBOS FRIENDS

Poetry

Frank Sidebottom

I like wairing both full strips at the same time.

seeing aw the fat fans with the new tops on and having 'staying alive' by the bee-gees going through my head as they attempt to 'strut' :laugh4:

pre-season friendlies in the sunshine with the pleasant tightness of a few beers,

and yes! the rumour mill a-grinding fast and furious.

Looking forward to Chelsea lifting the Champs League for the 2nd time in 3 seasons.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Looking forward to Chelsea lifting the Champs League for the 2nd time in 3 seasons.

Can you lift a league?

The club line with Terry McGeadie from memory.

Spent about ?40 listening to Terry McGeady beat around the bush for 15 minutes before finally telling me we had signed Scott Leitch. Mother was less than impressed.

Going to pre-season friendlies in places like Dunbar and watching the likes of Jonathan Toto strut his stuff. Toto, where are you, Toto......(pure Wizard of Oz moment). :winkiss:

The first time an old boy shouts 'they should have bloody liquidated the lot of you' when we go one nil down at home to Cowdenbeath after three minutes

Siphiwe Tshabalala

The first time an old boy shouts 'they should have bloody liquidated the lot of you' when we go one nil down at home to Cowdenbeath after three minutes

:laugh:

Haha

Dr Ian Malcolm

Spent about ?40 listening to Terry McGeady beat around the bush for 15 minutes before finally telling me we had signed Scott Leitch. Mother was less than impressed.

Worst sexline ever?

Vlad getting out the Gulag then heading back to Edinburgh to drive the trams,throwing the leftover Bosnian pension money out the window.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

3pm KO's on a Saturday.

The ability to plan the trip up in advance.

Shiny new share certificate.

Getting pished.

:rofl:

First game of the season, NAP!

Archived