Are Hearts fans still believers?

I Am Legend

I Am Legend

Hibby in peace here,

I was just wondering if most Hearts fans still have faith in the Romanov's? If you guys had a proper coach in then i think you have the players to make the top four with ease.

The time Romanov has been with Hearts he really has come out with some gash. When you won the scottsh cup then split the Old Firm i honestly thought we have finally got a team in Scotland to compete with the Old Firm. Sadly for Hearts fans it was not to be, i take no joy seeing Hearts in the bottom 6 half my family are Hearts fans and its safe to say we all miss not having a final derby.

As much as i don't want you winning to much! ;) i would like to see both Hibs and Hearts taking the Old Firm as far as we can. Its sad to think you have gone from a rock to a hard place in the fact you had pie man and now Romanov.

Anyway just wanted your thoughts.

Cheers.

Hibby in peace here,

I was just wondering if most Hearts fans still have faith in the Romanov's? QUOTE]

No.

Hibby in peace here' date='

I was just wondering if most Hearts fans still have faith in the Romanov's? QUOTE']

No.

Me neither Then I never have

I Am Legend

Thats what the hearts fans in my family are saying too! But there is a few guys from work who still think Hearts will win the league if they stick with Romanov!

If i'm honest a fresh investment is needed soon, in fact we could do with Farmer going and getting someone in who can put a little cash in the club and maybe keep some of the players we seem so hell bent on selling to the Gers or Celtic. :sad:

The Old Tolbooth

I believe

That were doomed!

Doctor FinnBarr
Hibby in peace here,

I was just wondering if most Hearts fans still have faith in the Romanov's? If you guys had a proper coach in then i think you have the players to make the top four with ease.

The time Romanov has been with Hearts he really has come out with some gash. When you won the scottsh cup then split the Old Firm i honestly thought we have finally got a team in Scotland to compete with the Old Firm. Sadly for Hearts fans it was not to be, i take no joy seeing Hearts in the bottom 6 half my family are Hearts fans and its safe to say we all miss not having a final derby.

As much as i don't want you winning to much! ;) i would like to see both Hibs and Hearts taking the Old Firm as far as we can. Its sad to think you have gone from a rock to a hard place in the fact you had pie man and now Romanov.

Anyway just wanted your thoughts.

Cheers.

:107years::spongebob3::BigSemi::clubbed:

Craigieboy
Thats what the hearts fans in my family are saying too! But there is a few guys from work who still think Hearts will win the league if they stick with Romanov!

If i'm honest a fresh investment is needed soon, in fact we could do with Farmer going and getting someone in who can put a little cash in the club and maybe keep some of the players we seem so hell bent on selling to the Gers or Celtic. :sad:

Careful what you wish for there mate!

:rolleyes:

sandylejambo

the question i want answered, is what are you doing on a hearts forum when there's grannies to be robbed and drugs to be purchased (bought, traded for the giro, scammed from some other half-wit)?

I do not believe Vladimir Romanov is running the club it deserves to be run, any team deserves better than this.

I do believe, that we will not "go bust" or get relegated, we have too much quality in the squad for that to happen. Romanov needs the club, he doesn't want to build a successful football team, he wants to build a multi-million pound hotel, the only way he can do that is by using our stadium. If he just wanted the land, why hasn't he done anything before now, why has he been trying to build a new stand if he isn't going to?

I, as most Hibs fans probally will, think our clubs can do well in the league and win the cup(s), it's probally the same with all the biggish clubs - Motherwell, Aberdeen, Dundee United etc. unlike last season, it is not such a big possibility, it is most "desperate hope" rather than being "quite likely".

Now I've answered my view from the Hearts side, what is your view (any Hibs fan) on your debt, are you happy at having a level balance, or would you like to see your team "splash out" on a couple of big named players, it would probally add a couple of million pounds worth of debt but I'd have to be honest here, you'd have a great chance of the league with the young players you have and a couple of Premiership/top class Championship players, you would be able to challenge the OF. (You'd still not win the big cup though).

It's hard to say to be honest. Your commitment to a club never goes but at the moment it is being tested. Hearts fans are now feeling more and more distant towards their club because of what has happened over the past few years. The heart has been ripped out of the team and we are being served **** when we turn up at Tynecastle. Edinburgh needs two big clubs to be challenging, we only have one capable of that at the moment and it isn't Hearts. At least the Hibs fans can still identify with their club and players.

Archived