Glasgow Smiles Better

Guest GhostHunter

Guest GhostHunter

Not today....

Glasgow SMELLS Better certainly given the mass exodus of Huns who are departing quicker than the latest Kaunas manager does from Lithuania...

Every second car I passed on the motorway had ferking UJ's flying out the window, although it was relatively amusing to see a bus that had broken down on the hard shoulder with a full load of mucky "Teddy Bears" with their faces tripping them....

Has to be said though, I AM slightly envious of them....

Still, as Del Boy Trotter used to say, "This time next year Rodders, we'll be Champions League winners".

:rolleyes:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dean Winchester

Slightly envious of a team that is currently the laughing stock of European football due to the way they play? And will most likely be horsed this evening by some Russians? :rolleyes:

Nah... Like you say, Champions League Final for us next season is much more appealing :rolleyes:

Buffalo Bill

Oh to be a barman or hotel receptionist in Manchester tonight! :confused:

Buffalo Bill

Buffalo Bill

Some news fom the Rangers' training ground.

Walter Smith sets out his tactics:

BrownBrickWall_tileable.jpg

Buffalo Bill

Guest GhostHunter

Haw naw man - waur gaun tae ra finul.

Mon lads, only 300 hunner miles tae push

nationalexpA_468x296.jpg

Charlie-Brown
Oh to be a barman or hotel receptionist in Manchester tonight! :confused:

Buffalo Bill

Or a shop-keeper cleaning your doorway tomorrow. :confused:

R@ng*rs are EXACTLY the opposite of us.

R@ng*rs are a triumph for hard work, organisation and will-to-win over ability.

We have players with ability that don't want to work, do what they want and care not a jot about the club.

Jealous? Good god yes, they care for the team, I remember not so long ago when the players at our books felt like that.

shaun.lawson

We have players with ability that don't want to work, do what they want and care not a jot about the club.

Jealous? Good god yes, they care for the team, I remember not so long ago when the players at our books felt like that.

Exactly. They're a much higher level version of Hearts 2002-4, basically - and as much as I despise their club and everything they stand for, and am utterly sick of the refereeing favours they continually receive, they have a team any fan can be proud of. Would that the same could be said of us...

Doctor FinnBarr

Finished work yesterday and was driving thro Bellshill and Holytown looking at some of the roasters waiting on their lifts, and I,ll tell you what, If this lot are representative of Scotland then Sir Alex will be the only person with a Scottish accent welcome in Manchester after tonight!

:flagwave:

troonjambo

what he said

I wouldn't mind Heart of Midlothian FC playing boring football all the way to a Yoofa Cup Final. Just had a look at Sky News web site and they are estimating 120,000 fans of Rangers FC will be in Madchester. :eek: Judging by the pics I saw on the news at the gym this morning they're all having a great time and doing Scotland proud.

I agree.

But never mind, at least a few hun-bashing threads will make us feel a lot better about our situation and looking forward to next season.

Doctor FinnBarr
I wouldn't mind Heart of Midlothian FC playing boring football all the way to a Yoofa Cup Final. Just had a look at Sky News web site and they are estimating 120,000 fans of Rangers FC will be in Madchester. :eek: Judging by the pics I saw on the news at the gym this morning they're all having a great time and doing Scotland proud.

Surprised you,re not there!

:boak:

Surprised you,re not there!

:boak:

:th_Yawn::th_Yawn::th_Yawn::th_Yawn::th_Yawn:

shaun.lawson
:th_Yawn::th_Yawn::th_Yawn::th_Yawn::th_Yawn:

You will be tonight though, right? ;)

By the way: a few weeks ago, I speculated on the horrible possibility of Chelsea winning both the EPL and European Cup, and Rangers winning the SPL and UEFA Cup. But there is another scenario: just imagine if Chelsea, having choked in the Carling Cup Final, been humiliated at Oakwell in the FA Cup, and come up short in the title race, lose in Moscow; and Rangers lose tonight, and blow the league as well. Now that would be interesting, wouldn't it? :)

You will be tonight though, right? ;)

By the way: a few weeks ago, I speculated on the horrible possibility of Chelsea winning both the EPL and European Cup, and Rangers winning the SPL and UEFA Cup. But there is another scenario: just imagine if Chelsea, having choked in the Carling Cup Final, been humiliated at Oakwell in the FA Cup, and come up short in the title race, lose in Moscow; and Rangers lose tonight, and blow the league as well. Now that would be interesting, wouldn't it? :)

:troll:

jambojim52

Please do not patronise people on this board. Do not use FC after Heart of Midlothian, just to justify your use of rangers fc. The pics you saw are there only because it's one of the oF. Do you honestly beleive there would be this much coverage, if it was us?

The DR with their " battle bus" ect, is only for the unwashed, and any other team would get half a page if they were lucky.

Spellczech

Quoted in today's Metro saying he is a supporter of Rangers as well as a player.

Perhaps we can all agree to hate him now!;)

Walter Kidd

What utter nonsense. Any Scottish team would gain the same coverage that Rangers are getting.

Take your green glasses off.

Quoted in today's Metro saying he is a supporter of Rangers as well as a player.

He was a Hearts fan,him CG and Alexander were all Hearts fans growing up.

jambojim52
What utter nonsense. Any Scottish team would gain the same coverage that Rangers are getting.

Do you REALLY beleive that ,or just another one of the loyal rangers supporters that can't get a season ticket for Hunbrox and come to TYNIE instead?

PThe DR with their " battle bus" ect, is only for the unwashed, and any other team would get half a page if they were lucky.

Do you really believe that?

I guess for asking that, I'll immediately be branded a troll/hobo/mini-hun....

Please do not patronise people on this board. Do not use FC after Heart of Midlothian, just to justify your use of rangers fc.

When did you become a Mod Jim? :rolleyes:

The Real Maroonblood

If they are representing Scotland why are the knuckledraggers carrying the union flag and not the saltire.

colinmaroon

So that makes him a traitor as well as a blue nose!!!

jambojim52
When did you become a Mod Jim? :rolleyes:

Not a mod.Just a simple request from a HEARTS supporter, sick of the amount of crap on a HEARTS board, about the oF and rangers in particular.

Pants Shaton

Like Alan McLaren and Sandy Jardine before him it is easy to be seduced by the forces of darkness.

CornhillHearts

Very disappointed in you Dexter a lot of my pals are Rangers fans and two of them are down with tickets that i supplied at cost price.

They are all good guys and i could not care a flying **** what you lot say on here about them.

What did OAG do with his tickets?

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Wow, what an original thread.

:rolleyes:

So that makes him a traitor as well as a blue nose!!!

Aye, as long as you can say the same about Robbo(not the blue nose bit,although Tracey was a hun).

Guest JamboRobbo
a lot of my pals are Rangers fans and two of them are down with tickets that i supplied at cost price.

shock horror.

CornhillHearts

He is a great guy, whats he meant to say!!!! dear oh Dear, his dads down as well and he is a Jambo so what.

Like Alan McLaren and Sandy Jardine before him it is easy to be seduced by the forces of darkness.

Alan is still a Jambo,he gets a good whack off cash from Rangers to work for them and it also helps his other buisines going as well,you cannot blame a man from trying to make a decent living.

The Old Tolbooth
Exactly. They're a much higher level version of Hearts 2002-4, basically - and as much as I despise their club and everything they stand for, and am utterly sick of the refereeing favours they continually receive, they have a team any fan can be proud of. Would that the same could be said of us...

Very good post Shaun, as much as I cannot stand Rangers and what they stand for, I have to feel envious also that their fans have a night like this to look forward to.

I'd gladly take a eufa cup final, or any cup final for that matter where we were participating in, but played poorly to get there, it's a results driven business and I don't care how we get them!

Mon the Zenit! :D

Moe Szyslak
Very disappointed in you Dexter a lot of my pals are Rangers fans and two of them are down with tickets that i supplied at cost price.

They are all good guys and i could not care a flying **** what you lot say on here about them.

Slight contradiction there.

I know what you mean though. A Hearts fan on a Hearts forum having a dig at a rival team's fans. Whatever next? :confused:

Not a mod.Just a simple request from a HEARTS supporter, sick of the amount of crap on a HEARTS board, about the oF and rangers in particular.

Sorry Jim. My mistake. The way you were ordering me around, I naturally assumed you were a Mod.

Thanks for your clarification of this matter, and please accept my humble and heartfelt apologies.

For the sake of my friends that are there and for the sake of the friends of CornhillHearts I hope they win it and have a great time. I said the same for the millions in Seville!

However, there is still a niggly feeling in the back of my mind that the thousands of knuckle-dragging bigots could spoil this. I hope not but my confidence took another knock this morning when I heard of the numerous flute bands that are heading Manchester's way today. That'll just whip the morons into a frenzy.

God help Manchester if Rangers don't win!

Alan is still a Jambo,he gets a good whack off cash from Rangers to work for them and it also helps his other buisines going as well,you cannot blame a man from trying to make a decent living.

Calm down ya season ticket chucker!

Yer bigot brothers are in a final tonight :dribble:

Yer right aboot Big Al but the point of the thread is that Alan McGregor is a bawbag. Undeniable fact!!!

Walter Kidd
Do you REALLY beleive that ,or just another one of the loyal rangers supporters that can't get a season ticket for Hunbrox and come to TYNIE instead?

No, I buy two season tickets a year for Tynecastle. One for my 73 year old uncle and one for me.

Does your bus not stop at Parkhead?

Walter Kidd
If they are representing Scotland why are the knuckledraggers carrying the union flag and not the saltire.

Last time I looked the Saltire was the majority on the the Union Flag.

Must be my eyes needing tested.

Last time I looked the Saltire was the majority on the the Union Flag.

Must be my eyes needing tested.

By flying it, they're declaring their 'Britishness'.

Not their 'Scottishness'.

Walter Kidd

.....what does their passport say I wonder..........

answers on a postcard.

.....what does their passport say I wonder..........

answers on a postcard.

I'd say a few of them would say they were born in Scotland.

Just as mine says I wasn't.

Walter Kidd
I'd say a few of them would say they were born in Scotland.

Just as mine says I wasn't.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland on mine.

Glamorgan Jambo

Saw an extended family on the breakfast news (including several school age kids) who were delighted to say they'd left Glasgow at 10.30 last night and got into the square at just after 3am. I was begging the reporter to say 'Why?'

Great Britain and Northern Ireland on mine.

And the fact all passports carry your place of birth?

I doubt many of them would list Great Britain on town/city of birth.

So which do you think Rangers fans are promoting? Scotland or Great Britain? You seem to be in 2 minds about it.

Era Macaroons

Staff at Glaswegian sperm bank have been given 2 days off

yup....cos all the W@*kers are in Manchester

Archived