Trolls

Boomstick

Sterling Archer

Proper trolling has got a bit of a bad name now. It seems that generally abusing someone on the internet is considered trolling by the media, I'd argue that's just being a *****.

Actual trolling is far less vile / far more clever than that.

scott_jambo

Proper trolling has got a bit of a bad name now. It seems that generally abusing someone on the internet is considered trolling by the media, I'd argue that's just being a *****.

Actual trolling is far less vile / far more clever than that.

Agreed. Trolling is actually an art and no way does it play on sadistic tendencies. ::troll:::'>

Trolls aren't what they used to be. Iys become all to common to call a simple pain in the arse a troll but I remember when trolls were actually quite clever about it

Guest C00l K1d

For me trolling was making someone get themselves get worked up and angry.

Now folk try and pass off being general dickheads as trolling, it's quite shite now.

Wummery is the new age trolling :teehee:

Stuart McNeill

as mentioned there's a difference between being an arse online and trolling online.

Media not really knowing what they're talking about tbh.

Guest C00l K1d

Are folk actually reminiscing about the good old days in terms of people being an arsehole online? :lol:

Back in the good old days of dual core proccesors and 2gb ram

Rick Grimes

as mentioned there's a difference between being an arse online and trolling online.

Media not really knowing what they're talking about tbh.

Trolling offline is the way to do it. Too easy from behind the keyboard.

The People's Chimp

Trolling offline is the way to do it. Too easy from behind the keyboard.

Offline wummery is wonderful.

dobmisterdobster

Back in the good old days of dual core proccesors and 2gb ram

I had 8gb of ram before it was cool. DDR2 tho.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

back in the trolling glory days when JKB invaded fashonista forums en masse and were taken seriously despite names like Farquar Bumtickler III and the like!

Guest C00l K1d

back in the trolling glory days when JKB invaded fashonista forums en masse and were taken seriously despite names like Farquar Bumtickler III and the like!

The westboro baptist one was the best ever.

The westboro baptist one was the best ever.

I beg to differ. Some of the funniest stuff I've seen is when some people were on here patting themselves on their virtual backs for their "trolling" of the Landover Baptist Church.

Guest C00l K1d

I beg to differ. Some of the funniest stuff I've seen is when some people were on here patting themselves on their virtual backs for their "trolling" of the Landover Baptist Church.

Was it landover?

The shed trolled some religious weirdos forum anyway, the one you said sounds familiar.

The People's Chimp

Was it landover?

The shed trolled some religious weirdos forum anyway, the one you said sounds familiar.

I think the shed got trolled.

:lol:

The daily mail was great, while jack wills was let down by the super slow system for posting they had.

Was it landover?

Perhaps referring to different things, but there were definitely people on here at one time bragging about "trolling" what is, to anyone with half a brain, clearly a pisstake itself.

Archived