ARE YOU FINISHED WITH THE ROMANOVS?

Walter Bishop

Are you finished with Romanovs?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you finished with Romanovs?

• YES IM FINISHED.
    • NO I STILL BACK THEM.
    • IM WILLING TO GIVE THEM 1 MORE CHANCE.

Walter Bishop

I for one am finished with the "regime".

Last night was the final nail in the coffin, any slight hope they had of me buying a season tickets, merchandise etc etc has gone. They have bled the club and the fans dry and totally destroyed our Football club.

I understand why some fans have chosen to renew as Hearts are Hearts and its life for most of us, believe me not going to watch my team every saturday will be gut wrenching but im afraid this just isnt my team anymore, We are a toy to a pyschopathic maniac who does not have the 1st cue about running a football club and does not give 2 ****s about anyone of us.

We need someone to come out and tell us why so many lies,false hopes etc. It cant be allowed to go on.

We are not HMFC anymore.

Last night was the final nail in the coffin, any slight hope they had of me buying a season tickets, merchandise etc etc has gone. They have bled the club and the fans dry and totally destroyed our Football club.

I understand why some fans have chosen to renew as Hearts are Hearts and its life for most of us, believe me not going to watch my team every saturday will be gut wrenching but im afraid this just isnt my team anymore, We are a toy to a pyschopathic maniac who does not have the 1st cue about running a football club and does not give 2 ****s about anyone of us.

We need someone to come out and tell us why so many lies,false hopes etc. It cant be allowed to go on.

We are not HMFC anymore.

I have been against them for a while now. I really wish they would go! some folk are scared of what might be if they did leave...but tbh...them sticking around any longer scares me more than them leaving.

Ivan Drago

They've had more chances than they deserve.

They won't change, and the saddest thing is that every Hearts fan to a man knows this but some are just too scared to accept the truth.

JamboGraham

Watch for the results of this one in the Scotsman very soon...

You sound like you are not only finished with the regime, but finished with Heart of Midlothian.

Had we won , say 3-0, last night the club would have been in exactly the same postion as it is today.

I doubt you would have posted such an emotive post on the back of that!

For want of a phrase, calm down.

Frail is obviously not the answer for manager. I doubt he has the dressing room. We can only hope that a new manager is recruited.

Anyway, to answer your question' from the footballing perspective, VR has been bad news. He has to sort it now.

Watch for the results of this one in the Scotsman very soon...

Hope it commands a centre spread detailing all the lies we have had to put up with and all the bull**** and wasted money and false promises.

VR has been bad news. He has to sort it now.

How often can people keep saying that though?

We've been ****ed since Burley got sacked and Romanov has been told time and again since then to get it sorted - and yet does nothing except **** us over even more. He's had more than enough chances.

jambo_4_eva

We are a toy to a pyschopathic maniac who does not have the 1st cue about running a football club and does not give 2 ****s about anyone of us.

We are not HMFC anymore.

He can do it because you let him. What I do not understand is why people renew their season tickets when they moan about how their club is being run.

Do not renew your season ticket- Romanov asks "wheres my money?" Ok i'll appoint a manager etc.

Fair enough there is a risk he might also turn round and say "F**** it" End of hearts!!!

Renew- Vlad asks you to "bend over please!!"

Result- End of Hearts!!

As hearts fans we are a disgrace!!

How often can people keep saying that though?

We've been ****ed since Burley got sacked and Romanov has been told time and again since then to get it sorted - and yet does nothing except **** us over even more. He's had more than enough chances.

I think the Rubicon is approaching.

maroonlegions

if the vlad does not get his finger out and get us a decent manager and players for next season then he can shove his season ticket up his sun don't shine , thats the way this f@nny will listen , no other way ,have been saying it for ages , hit him in the pocket and lets see how pig headed and stupid he remains.:mad:

Walter Bishop
He can do it because you let him. What I do not understand is why people renew their season tickets when they moan about how their club is being run.

Do not renew your season ticket- Romanov asks "wheres my money?" Ok i'll appoint a manager etc.

Fair enough there is a risk he might also turn round and say "F**** it" End of hearts!!!

Renew- Vlad asks you to "bend over please!!"

Result- End of Hearts!!

As hearts fans we are a disgrace!!

Totally agree we have let the history of our great club down by standing back and letting this maniac and his band of erseholes destroy it.

The Old Tolbooth

I finished with them a very long time ago, nothing they do will ever gain any trust from me in the future.

jambo_4_eva
if the vlad does not get his finger out and get us a decent manager and players for next season then he can shove his season ticket up his sun don't shine , thats the way this f@nny will listen , no other way ,have been saying it for ages , hit him in the pocket and lets see how pig headed and stupid he remains.:mad:

Exactly. I can not believe people have actually bought a season ticket. If they want to watch a s*** team support bonnyrigg rose!!

hearts_crazy

We are not HMFC anymore.

No, we're HoMFC:confused:

Anyway, no point in voting on this because it really is not a simple choice of the three. Yes I am well and truly finished with the Romanovs, but I will continue to back them because if they go then so do Hearts. If they get a Manager in. allow him to spend some dosh then feck off to Lithuania (both of them) and stay out of footbal matters for good then I will probably tentatively become a Vlad sheep once more.

To be honest now is not the time to be debating this. Can we revisit this thread when the first whistle goes at the start of next season and, now that it must be glaringly obvious even to a complete bell end like Vlad that drastic action is needed, (far beyond the usual 'bring in a duffer from kaunas as a token gesture' guff we usually get), judge him on what he has done to sort us out between now and then.

I cannot answer this poll because I don't feel I can finish with the Romanovs, I don't have that choice. In my book they are holding all the trump cards, I can cancel Hearts World, I can log out of JKB etc, and ignore anything I see in the media about Hearts. But that has not finished me with the Romanovs it would have finished any connection I have with Hearts and I am not prepared to do this after all this time.

Let me say I am not a head in the sand Vlad sheep, and I am certainly not advocating any more seasons like the one just concluded, I am just a Hearts supporter, although in absentia, who always will be a supporter of the institution not the temporary custodians or players.

I cannot answer this poll because I don't feel I can finish with the Romanovs, I don't have that choice. In my book they are holding all the trump cards, I can cancel Hearts World, I can log out of JKB etc, and ignore anything I see in the media about Hearts. But that has not finished me with the Romanovs it would have finished any connection I have with Hearts and I am not prepared to do this after all this time.

Let me say I am not a head in the sand Vlad sheep, and I am certainly not advocating any more seasons like the one just concluded, I am just a Hearts supporter, although in absentia, who always will be a supporter of the institution not the temporary custodians or players.

A well measured good post Bob.

Guest JamboRobbo

We're stuck with them as long as they are here.

As far as I'm concerned, the sooner they leave our club the better.

chester copperpot
We're stuck with them as long as they are here.

As far as I'm concerned, the sooner they leave our club the better.

Yeah, cannot see any light at the end of the tunnel under the current regime, and time to go I think *

*Though still have a wee light burning inside me saying that they will change.

Walter Bishop
HE CAME, HE SAW, HE RIPPED OF HEARTS!

He certainly has and boy were the :hobofish:right from the start!!

Ray Winstone

We are not HMFC anymore.

Poor you - still you can concentrate on supporting Rangers now.

Surprised your not in Manchester.

This should be a public poll.

FWIW I said they have one more chance. We dont really have much choice. I'm not willing to give up Heart of Midlothian Football Club, so the answer is kind of an automatic one.

Walter Bishop

Barca, Gudjohnson?? Some Hearts fan!! :hobofish:

Tucks ...you really are a prat... where ever I read your posts, its always the same.

To answer the OP, I have been finished with the Romanov's for a long time. I am fed up being lied to and taken for a ******!!

As other's have said, not re-newing this year is going to be hard, but if it means things change it will be worth it and I'll be back. I am not a glory hunter, I've followed Hearts through some p!shy season's, but at least we had some fight about us. Some pride, and a team you could relate to.

Romanov in my mind has systematically brought hearts to their knees and it's fans with it.

I still believe he could turn it around if he wanted to, but don't believe he will.

By lapping up the lies, praying that he'll do as he promises, buying season tickets on the basis of these lies...only provides Romanov with the amo to conitnue with this shambles.

Heartsclan

sadly after the cup win ..its got worse each season if that trend continues its 1st division for us...its hard to be possitive when there is no good news coming out off tynie,,,

david mcgee

I agree with everything in your post Bob.

Except one fundamental point.

You say Romanov holds all the trump cards.

Am i wrong in thinking Romanov is liable for every penny of the ?40 million debt?

Am i right in saying the Council have insured that he cannot recoup his money by building flats on Tynecastle?

Is it true that if the supporters turn their backs on the Romanov regime the debt will increase and Romanov will be liable for more money?

If that debt was sitting in your bank account, would you feel as if you held all the trump cards?

It may be difficult to contemplate what might happen without Romanov, but to say he holds all the trump cards is entirely wrong.

Rudolf's Mate
Am i right in saying the Council have insured that he cannot recoup his money by building flats on Tynecastle?

I think that is correct as long as he goes ahead with the purchase of the nursery and surrounding land i.e. of that doesn't go ahead then he CAN do what he pretty much wants with the stadium :mad:

Billy the Jambo

As soon as he gained full control of the club when a lot shareholders sold their shares to him that was it for me .I never trusted the barsteward and never will the sooner he leaves the club the sooner we can get the club we love back

Nucky Thompson

I still back Vlad to get his finger out and bring success to Hearts. I have no faith in his laddie though.

crazy_jambo_2006

Romanov and his son Rodney are a disgrace. We are a laughing stock. It's a sad state of affairs.

Jambo Hoggie
Exactly. I can not believe people have actually bought a season ticket. If they want to watch a s*** team support bonnyrigg rose!!

That's a bit harsh. We aint that bad:sad:

thedeekster

I have been a season ticket holder in the weatfield stand for 10years and I have not renewed because.. I have had enough!!!

I am paying ?425 a year plus cup top up but enough is enough!!

I, along with the rest of my real HMFC supporters can't take any more of the Lies and Bile that has been spouted from VR's mouth over his reign at HMFC.

There are supporters still arguing and bickering on this site about not being true supporters as we are not renewing but this is total ****E!! WE ARE THE REAL SUPPORTERS AND THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE THE CURRENT REGIME STAND UP AND TAKE NOTE THAT WE WONT TOLERATE THIS ANYMORE!! I am gutted about what i am doing as I have followed HMFC since I was 8years old and I am now 41years old so that tells you what I have seen in all these years!! The relegation..The Cup Failures..The Pie man Era..,.The list is endless, but what Vr is doing and has done since he fired Burley beggars beyond belief.

If we do hire a decent Manager and Vr does stay out of Footballing matters then I might..Just Might give them my hard earned....But untill then they can GTF!!!

Ray Winstone
Barca, Gudjohnson?? Some Hearts fan!! :hobofish:

My picture is meant to be a casual dig at those on this very forum that actually thought Gudjohnson was going to sign for us......I have absolutely no affiliation to Barcelona I am affraid.

Still - bad result for you last night, you must be gutted.

Walter Bishop
My picture is meant to be a casual dig at those on this very forum that actually thought Gudjohnson was going to sign for us......I have absolutely no affiliation to Barcelona I am affraid.

Still - bad result for you last night, you must be gutted.

Tuesday night it was mate and gutted i wasnt why because i never expected any less.

Of course you have affiliation to Barca :hobofish: or are you oblivious to your avatar?

Anyway away back to studying for your exams before mummy gives you a row.

IMA MAROON

Simple as that.

Ray Winstone
Tuesday night it was mate and gutted i wasnt why because i never expected any less.

Of course you have affiliation to Barca :hobofish: or are you oblivious to your avatar?

Anyway away back to studying for your exams before mummy gives you a row.

I am not quite sure where this moronic attitude comes from that when you get ripped by someone it means they are at school?

I did my Highers and advanced highers a few years ago now boyo.

Obviously you were oblivious to the opening line of my previous post stating why I have Gudjohnson as my avatar - it could have been one of him in a Chelsea top but I didnt want to go with that.

Its called Irony - after he was released by Chelsea some on here actually thought he would sign for us, yet look who he ended up at.

Its obviously gone right over your head.

Have to give them another chance. They are the only show in town. I don't support their decisions nor their style of running the club but not prepared to give up on Heart of Midlothian FC! I have supported the removal of Mercer and Robinson so I have to put up with whats arrived! Any other viable options I'll happily consider. Until then..............:confused:

JamboRossi79

We are not HMFC anymore.

Excellent news, but what exactly is that you are still doing on here then ?

I'm not buying a ST yet but I do intend to go to all the games next season. Why give the ***** ?500 upfront when he's giving us nowt?

New manager. Get rid of 60% of the squad and start again.

Archived