Well done Jambos see you end of season and next season

third lanark

third lanark

Well done Jambos - you may have been relegated but your players and fans were a complete credit to the club- with the never say die attitude.

Jamie Hamill had more fighting spirit in his little finger than the whole of my team put together and in the end should have been 10-1.

My team may play some nice football at times but today showed me we have no fight or spirit and we will go down in the play off for this reason.

Hearts showed it this season and are down simply because of the 15 point deduction. St Mirren, Ross County may not always be very good but they have fighting spirit when they need too.

Im not to despondent because it will be one hell of a first divison with you guys and this Glasgow team called Imitation Rangers along with possibly Dunfermline, Falkirk, Hamilton and Dundee

You can be very proud of your players tonight. I only hope my teams players are fined a weeks wages for their performances

i wish jj was my dad

Good call from OP.

I hope you finish above the shite

Lets see the hobos get drawn right down there. Think thistle have enough in the tank to stay up.

third lanark

Don't despair...............there's always Hibs to help you out.

We would need 4 points to match them and theres no way we are good enough to even get near that

We would need 4 points to match them and theres no way we are good enough to even get near that

Tell my old jags pal Gary Anderson to get out of the Woodside now before he's there all night........not replying to my texts !!!!!!!

third lanark

third lanark

You've missed Balatoni, however he'll be back next week and I expect, with him in your back 4, you'll find enough to stay up.

Yep Balatoni like Doolan and Erskine are passionate about Partick Thistle and will be hurting tonight. its guys like Lyle Taylor who clearly has talent but dont seem to be interested who i am disgusted with

Jambo Hoggie

Great post Third Lanark, always nice to see positive messages from fans from other clubs.

Great post Third Lanark, always nice to see positive messages from fans from other clubs.

That's one thing our situation has done for us.

With the donation of ticket money earlier in the season and the fact that we conducted ourselves well (unlike a certain team in blue), we have became very much become a team that other supporters like to see do well.

I hope we don't forget the help other teams gave us throughout the season and would echo what others have said and wish Patrick all the best for the relaxation battle.

Jambo Hoggie

That's one thing our situation has done for us.

With the donation of ticket money earlier in the season and the fact that we conducted ourselves well (unlike a certain team in blue), we have became very much become a team that other supporters like to see do well.

I hope we don't forget the help other teams gave us throughout the season and would echo what others have said and wish Patrick all the best for the relaxation battle.

Well said bud.

Well done Jambos - you may have been relegated but your players and fans were a complete credit to the club- with the never say die attitude.

Jamie Hamill had more fighting spirit in his little finger than the whole of my team put together and in the end should have been 10-1.

My team may play some nice football at times but today showed me we have no fight or spirit and we will go down in the play off for this reason.

Hearts showed it this season and are down simply because of the 15 point deduction. St Mirren, Ross County may not always be very good but they have fighting spirit when they need too.

Im not to despondent because it will be one hell of a first divison with you guys and this Glasgow team called Imitation Rangers along with possibly Dunfermline, Falkirk, Hamilton and Dundee

You can be very proud of your players tonight. I only hope my teams players are fined a weeks wages for their performances

Went to the bar under the stand per and post match. Ideal so thanks very much. My kids loved it after the game getting the pics taking with the team in the street after the game.

All the best for the rest of the season and sincerely hope you stay up

All roads lead to Gorgie

All the best Thistle. Best team and fans in Glasgow by a mile. The Hobos are catchable, go for it.

Cheers OP. Always liked Thistle on the basis that their supporters could easily have gone to either side of the OF, but opted to support football instead. Best of luck with staying up.

Appreciate the sentiment OP, also noted a commendable lack of 'Jambos going bust' songs from the home end today, no doubt pre-occupied with their own strifes but good all the same. As someone else said and especially living in the weedge I tend to admire the Jags fans purely and simply for avoiding following the Bigot bros.

niblick1874

I now have a team to look out for and hope you stay up. Thanks third lanark :2thumbsup:

Good OP. I take my hat off to PT supporters as said previously in Glasgow so easy to support the ugly sisters. The next 2 weeks will show a pattern develop who is in the mix for the play off position. I hope the emailers from the sewer pipe are doon there fighting for Petries wage rise and failing getting their just deserves

Kirky Jambo

Thanks OP. Hope Partick stay up. Many forget their team is almost as young as ours and while a fan of any club outside the OF deserves credit IMO, Partick fans get the most.

Kirky Jambo

Thanks OP. Hope Partick stay up. Many forget their team is almost as young as ours and while a fan of any club outside the OF deserves credit IMO, Partick fans get the most.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Making up 4 points on the vermin is easily achieved. You can have three off us for starters!

Nice to hear from a football fan without any of the shite that goes along with it. Thanks Thirdlanark, hope you stay up above midden, the shite and kickmacock, out of those it wouldn't matter which one we drag to a playoff IMO.

Archived