Who would even want to manage Hearts?

roscogt1

Under the current regime at Tynecastle, what respected, successful manager would even want to come to Tynecastle? This is the time when Romanov should be stepping in and sorting this mess out, not when we're challenging at the top of the table. One things for sure, things can still get worse.

brellierlegend

Nobody! Frail will be our new manager! Romanov would have been wishing for us to win 5 out of 5 post split to make it easier to appoint him. The last 3 matches make it more difficult but it will still happen.

Anyone wanting to progress their career as a manager would not dream of coming to Hearts.

Nobody! Frail will be our new manager! Romanov would have been wishing for us to win 5 out of 5 post split to make it easier to appoint him. The last 3 matches make it more difficult but it will still happen.

Anyone wanting to progress their career as a manager would not dream of coming to Hearts.

Can't agree to any manager looking for a job, this would be a no brainer, do well and you're a hero, the man who turned things around.

Team fails to perfrom and you get the bullet, nice pay off and all blame mad Vlad's interference and your reputation remains intact

My 1st choice would be JJ, we have some good players who need a kick up the backside and to be told to play for the jersey or be shown the door.

Jefferies is the best man for this job, and dare I say it with Elvis as coach, the passion needs to come back first and foremost.

Clerry Jambo
My 1st choice would be JJ, we have some good players who need a kick up the backside and to be told to play for the jersey or be shown the door.

Jefferies is the best man for this job, and dare I say it with Elvis as coach, the passion needs to come back first and foremost.

Thats a great shout Lou - they'll do for me.:dribble:

Anyone with decent creds won't touch it, but I reckon Vlad's got a big decision to make.

If he wants to showcase his so called talent to make some dosh, then he needs more to have his team playing in the top six to get optimum exposure than playing against dross in front of a handful of fans.

Nobody's gonna come and check out players if we're down the bottom playing Hamilton Accies in a relegation dogfight.

So Vlad, what ya gonna do, surely you've got to relinquish your control at least a bit....

But, we've all been saying this for the last 2 years, I know.

Looks like our beloved club is just a tool in his overall plan to establish his financial business ...and at the end of the day, fill his own pockets. Sad to say, I just can't see him changing his big scheme very much at all.

Football management is more often a short term career, so any jobber out there would be happy to come to Hearts, safe in the knowledge of a fat pay deal, irrespective of how they fair. That said, I don't think JJ or CL would dare touch it as they love the club so much personally and couldn't stomach working under the present circumstances.

Can't agree to any manager looking for a job, this would be a no brainer, do well and you're a hero, the man who turned things around.

Team fails to perfrom and you get the bullet, nice pay off and all blame mad Vlad's interference and your reputation remains intact

Agree 100%

Id love that. Never going to happen in a million years though. Could you see elvis coming back under vlad? nope.

Fourcandles
Under the current regime at Tynecastle, what respected, successful manager would even want to come to Tynecastle? This is the time when Romanov should be stepping in and sorting this mess out, not when we're challenging at the top of the table. One things for sure, things can still get worse.

The Sky is Black.............

with chickens coming home to roost.

:mad:

hurtingjambo

I beleive jj will be our new manager with frail and Locke as his assistants. Bb will stay at killie and b there new manager. Jj has been at our last 2 games.

boabyarsebiscuit

Well, we've had the sex offender Crawley Town wouldn't touch. How much lower can we go?

Archived