Time to start dot-counting the rest of our home games?

tartofmidlothian

tartofmidlothian

The news on the Lithuania thread might be nothing more than gamesmanship, but anyone else think we need a bit of the spirit of our "last ever game" v St Mirren last season?

Time to start buying tickets for Wednesday's game?

Geoff Kilpatrick

One of the very few good things about next season is having a set fixture list.

The Treasurer

One of the very few good things about next season is having a set fixture list.

Sort of on this topic. Can anyone tell me why the SPFL can't announce the post split fixtures now, given that the top and bottom 6 were confirmed over a week ago when h1b5 lost to StJ ?

Sort of on this topic. Can anyone tell me why the SPFL can't announce the post split fixtures now, given that the top and bottom 6 were confirmed over a week ago when h1b5 lost to StJ ?

It's annoying that they won't release the fixtures.

I need to sort my standby list out at work.

The longer they leave it the harder it is to get a swap.

As mentioned on another thread it could they are waiting till the fixtures are complete......they will tell you its normal but I suspect the last thing they want is a derby at Easter Road with their position dodgy at best.Put your hat on for the first game after the split if we're already down and Hibs still a bit ahead of St Mirren.

Either way,not one to be missed for people who enjoy a day oot!!

tartofmidlothian

Seriously, an extra 5000 at each of three more home matches at 20 quid a ticket, that's another ?300k in the bank. Even after tax, that's enough to pay wages until the season starts again.

Longer if you take into account a lot of our players would be gone in a month or two, although that would be another huge problem...

Jingle Bells

Seriously, an extra 5000 at each of three more home matches at 20 quid a ticket, that's another ?300k in the bank. Even after tax, that's enough to pay wages until the season starts again.

Longer if you take into account a lot of our players would be gone in a month or two, although that would be another huge problem...

Or to when the SPFL, 12th place, 730k "prize" money turns up, hopefully that will be sooner.

Good idea.

It would be a good time for FOH to push this topic to help get the finances safe until the start of next season. Even if they put on a package after the split just to get extar revenue in without having to go back to the supporters again. Something like 3 games for ?40.

Unless we get a home game against our friends from Leith who will no doubt help us again by selling out their end.

Archived