Walker and williams-wind up.

tynie chris

Did some folk have a bet on Hibs to win today??? Seriously mystified at the need for some to have a go at a decent Hearts player who didn't even play today! I've no doubt if he had played he'd have been as well up for it as those who did.

Did some folk have a bet on Hibs to win today??? Seriously mystified at the need for some to have a go at a decent Hearts player who didn't even play today! I've no doubt if he had played he'd have been as well up for it as those who did.

This, wondered if i had logged into the other sides forum going by the criticism Jamie Walker is getting.

Arnold Rothstein

A double dose of class. :really:

Take it you've missed his haircut, shan tattoos and all round neddish style? :lol:

He's a decent player, but class is pretty much the least appropriate adjective I can think of to describe him.

This

You're the new Gorgiewave.

You hate life these days, Scotty boy.

What's up man?!

Gorgiewave loves the Hearts.

And has read Love, Poverty and War often enough to know the difference.

Another fecker I'll need to make a pizza for if he's ever in Madrid.

He's in a pub in the middle of Leith right now, ultimate WUM.

There are many Jambos in Leith.

maltese jambo

We're either doing something right in the nurturing process of our young players over the years - as most of their attitudes and mentalities have been pretty much spot on...Or we've been really lucky.

Hopefully all that's needed is a Jamie, Ryan or Jamie M having a wee chat with him.

We're either doing something right in the nurturing process of our young players over the years - as most of their attitudes and mentalities have been pretty much spot on...Or we've been really lucky.

Hopefully all that's needed is a Jamie, Ryan or Jamie M having a wee chat with him.

I think Locke or Robbie N having a chat would keep them straight.

But not much need of a chat with guys like Holt, Walker, McKay, Patterson etc.

(probably several others, but my understanding is they are all Hearts fans anyway)

Dallas Green

Only caught the end of this as was too busy with the GIRFUY to the hobos.

He comes across as a WUM.

Are we seriously talking about someone having a chat with walker for having a bit of banter after a derby?

AlphonseCapone

Why Linfield? Are you Northern Irish?

Why didn't you ask him if he was Argentinian or English?

Gregory House M.D.

Are we seriously talking about someone having a chat with walker for having a bit of banter after a derby?

Not just that TBF. I've seen a few Walker moments where I've thought "what a bellend."

quincy adams wagstaff

Nope. My son was with me at the match today :) But I absolutely adore Jamie Walker's arrogance and confidence, as other posts have illustrated.

ive been watching hearts for 50+ years and think Jamie walkers a fantastic prospect! Has the arrogance and confidence of a young man and that's how it should be,wish I still had mine!

scott_jambo

I have friends/acquantainces who follow Linfield and it is because of their loyalist beliefs. I wanted to ask Bowman if that's why he supported them. Why would I ask about an Argentinian team. :cornette:

I have friends/acquantainces who follow Linfield and it is because of their loyalist beliefs. I wanted to ask Bowman if that's why he supported them. Why would I ask about an Argentinian team.

Should have asked whether he was a loyalist then, rather than where he came from.

Anyway, why are you trying so hard to be obtuse so often these days? Has someone taken over your account, or are you just tired of trying to be positive?

scott_jambo

Should have asked whether he was a loyalist then, rather than where he came from.

Anyway, why are you trying so hard to be obtuse so often these days? Has someone taken over your account, or are you just tired of trying to be positive?

Obtuse? I told you exactly why I asked. That's not obtuse.

I don't understand why some people get so up in arms about Walker, nor do I really get where this claim of arrogance comes from either.

If he has to be labelled one way or another then I'd far rather he was over-confident than under. Any day.

He's just a young lad, majority of them are a bit stroppy.

Dr Ian Malcolm

He f*****g hates that shower, and was most likely putting the latest clown they have failing to stop the goals going in firmly in his place. :knowyourrole:

This type of behaviour should always be encouraged at Tynecastle.

:jjyay:

letsalllaughathobos

Walker needs to shut up get fit and start doing it on the pitch,

I reckon he will be another driver type who is a better payer in stands than on field,

He still has a lot to prove before he starts trying to be Rudi skacel,

He comes across to me as a wee Ned from wester hailes who believes he has made it cause he scored a goal or two for us,

Hope I am proved wrong as we need all the players we can get just now

Guest C00l K1d

I think all the hype surrounding him when he started playing went to his head a bit.

He is good but i feel that we are a lot more dangerous on the attack when smith and nicholson plays.

Maybe a wee spell on the bench will do him good, i cant really imagine theres anyone in the dressing room to take him down a peg when he starts getting too big for his own boots.

fabienleclerq

Doesn't fit the agenda to ask him that.

Archived