Walker and williams-wind up.

tynie chris

tynie chris

Did anyone notice Jaimie Walker and the h1b5 keeper after the final whistle, seems like Jamie was at the wind-up and williams took the bait, a wee bit o handbags at dawn, oh Jaimie, you scoundrel you. :gok::verysmug:

Bowmans_Boot

I didnt see it at the game but that is one of the reasons why I love Jamie Walker - he has that bit of arrogance about him. Plus he absolutely loves Hearts!!

lost in space

Little more to this - in second half, ball went out of play for H15s bye kick beyond corner flag where subs (including Walker) were warming up. Walker had the ball but was not for giving it to Williams. Eventually McCallum pushed the ball a couple of feet so Williams could get it. Walker, laughing passed a comment to Williams who did not appear too pleased. Shame!!!

Didn't see it but out of corner of my eye thought I saw some argie. Jamie Hamill was coming off park but went over presumably to help. All seemed okay then.

Walker is a WUM of the highest order.

Loved his reaction in front of the East stand after lge cup win v hibs earlier in season.

Gettin it right up the hibees.

Punks No Deid

With Brines being the 4th official ..just wait for him making up some sort of reason to blame or (if true to form) frame JW with some sort of offence that no one else has ever been picked up on before

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I didnt see it at the game but that is one of the reasons why I love Jamie Walker - he has that bit of arrogance about him. Plus he absolutely loves Hearts!!

Are you Walker's old man?

Walker is a WUM of the highest order.

Loved his reaction in front of the East stand after lge cup win v hibs earlier in season.

Gettin it right up the hibees.

BX5xBRxCEAAtWe8.jpg

Little more to this - in second half, ball went out of play for H15s bye kick beyond corner flag where subs (including Walker) were warming up. Walker had the ball but was not for giving it to Williams. Eventually McCallum pushed the ball a couple of feet so Williams could get it. Walker, laughing passed a comment to Williams who did not appear too pleased. Shame!!!

Seen that and Jamie laughing at him again later.

Bowmans_Boot

Are you Walker's old man?

Nope. My son was with me at the match today :) But I absolutely adore Jamie Walker's arrogance and confidence, as other posts have illustrated.

scott_jambo

Behaves like a wee ned at times.

Reminds me of the Craig Thomson and Gary Glen Bushwacker moments when they were subbies.

I suppose you can't expect all our youngsters to be switched on in their teens.

Bowmans_Boot

Reminds me of the Craig Thomson and Gary Glen Bushwacker moments when they were subbies.

Get to....

Jamie Walker has class, arrogance, confidence and class oozing out of him and we are lucky that he is both a Hearts player and a Hearts fan.

You're the new Gorgiewave.

You hate life these days, Scotty boy.

What's up man?!

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Bushwacker moments? :laugh:

BX5xBRxCEAAtWe8.jpg

There is a video of him going mental right in front of them as we had free kick in that corner at final whistle.

Bowmans_Boot

Isn't walker a Hun?

;)

TRUE Hearts fan, in every aspect ;) ;)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Get to....

Jamie Walker has class, arrogance, confidence and class oozing out of him and we are lucky that he is both a Hearts player and a Hearts fan.

Really?

John Robertson said about himself that he thinks it is he who has a lot to thank Hearts for, for giving him a platform to play football. That's class.

You think Hearts should be thankful for nurturing a relatively unproven talent in Walker, and be grateful for his moderate contributions? Christ...

Nah, sorry, I don't see it man.

99% right mate, Williams was giving Jamie abuse, Jamie just laughed at him.

Bowmans_Boot

Really?

John Robertson said about himself that he thinks it is he who has a lot to thank Hearts for, for giving him a platform to play football. That's class.

You think Hearts should be thankful for nurturing a relatively unproven talent in Walker, and be grateful for his moderate contributions? Christ...

Nah, sorry, I don't see it man.

Good God... Jamie Walker IS grateful to Hearts (particularly so as he is a Hearts fan) for giving him his opportunity and training in football, and I suspect that his ultimate goal isnt playing for us, but quite a bit higher.

I was replying to someone who said that winding up hibs fans/players somehow displayed a lack of class and I completely disagree - I totally love that arrogance and confidence.

scott_jambo

Good God... Jamie Walker IS grateful to Hearts (particularly so as he is a Hearts fan) for giving him his opportunity and training in football, and I suspect that his ultimate goal isnt playing for us, but quite a bit higher.

I was replying to someone who said that winding up hibs fans/players somehow displayed a lack of class and I completely disagree - I totally love that arrogance and confidence.

It's either arrogance or confidence. It can't be both. Make your choice.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I like his potential and his current ability. I immediately get a bit chilly towards the personality of any Hearts supporter who also quite likes Rangers.

That's just about as honest as I can be. You come across as a hunnish Hearts supporter and I was not surprised that you appear to share similar hunnish views on things.

:thumbsup:

Bowmans_Boot

:unsure:

Wouldnt your earlier reply to me have sufficed? :P "Hun" - isnt that what hibs fans were calling us today? Dont they (and celtic) fans call us that all of the time? I support Heart of Midlothian, noone else. I follow River Plate, Linfield and Leeds but dont overly care how they do as the only club I really care about is my club. I am a season ticket holder, I own shares (old and new) in Heart of Midlothian, my name is on the 500 Club in the Wheatfield Stand and I pay monthly to FOH. How much more of a fan could I possibly be?? :P

scott_jambo

Wouldnt your earlier reply to me have sufficed? :P "Hun" - isnt that what hibs fans were calling us today? Dont they (and celtic) fans call us that all of the time? I support Heart of Midlothian, noone else. I follow River Plate, Linfield and Leeds but dont overly care how they do as the only club I really care about is my club. I am a season ticket holder, I own shares (old and new) in Heart of Midlothian, my name is on the 500 Club in the Wheatfield Stand and I pay monthly to FOH. How much more of a fan could I possibly be?? :P

Why Linfield? Are you Northern Irish?

Bowmans_Boot

It's either arrogance or confidence. It can't be both. Make your choice.

Someone can be arrogant and confident. Like Jamie Walker :)

Bowmans_Boot

I like his potential and his current ability. I immediately get a bit chilly towards the personality of any Hearts supporter who also quite likes Rangers.

That's just about as honest as I can be. You come across as a hunnish Hearts supporter and I was not surprised that you appear to share similar hunnish views on things.

:thumbsup:

Honest and fair views, Mothy :)

Bowmans_Boot

He's in a pub in the middle of Leith right now, ultimate WUM.

Me? Please clarify what you mean.

Bowmans_Boot

Why Linfield? Are you Northern Irish?

Not that I have to explain myself on here but................ I have family in Northern Ireland and I used to go there a lot for work. I chose Linfield when I was very young as my family supported them but I have also enjoyed several days in the directors box there through work.

Why the **** are we arguing amongst ourselves tonight, by the way??

scott_jambo

Not that I have to explain myself on here but................ I have family in Northern Ireland and I used to go there a lot for work. I chose Linfield when I was very young as my family supported them but I have also enjoyed several days in the directors box there through work.

Why the **** are we arguing amongst ourselves tonight, by the way??

Just a question. Very defensive.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Heads came together enough for a red for some refs. Hibs well rattled

Bowmans_Boot

I seriously dont understand why we are arguing on here tonight IF we are all Hearts fans.... that question has been raised before, I know....

Punks No Deid

Heads came together enough for a red for some refs. Hibs well rattled

Didn't see coz was busy jumping about like a chorus n verse but as I've said before if true I'm hoping Brines was nowhere near

Tommy Brown

From the poster complaining of certain players being too timothy. Give up.

jamtartally

Quotation-Habeeb-Akande-confidence-people-Meetville-Quotes-53354.jpg

Think you need to take a chill pill tonight fella - all jambos and we had a good day for once this season. Lets all be happy for the rest of the night :-)!

Gregory House M.D.

Don't really like him TBH but if he does the business for Hearts and can wind that lot up something rotten then more power to him.

Gregory House M.D.

Get to....

How are we lucky? :rofl:

He's lucky to be playing for us. Not the other way about. You're right about the arrogance. He was denied a chunk of game time because of it.

Alan Johnson

Get to....

A double dose of class. :really:

Take it you've missed his haircut, shan tattoos and all round neddish style? :lol:

He's a decent player, but class is pretty much the least appropriate adjective I can think of to describe him.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

Archived