Unload 2.0

Jammy Git

I didn?t even listen to the game last night. I thought the very least we?d do would be scrap out a goal-less draw.

So imagine my shock when Radio Scotland news told me Gretna had beaten the Jambos at Fir Park.

Well, I say shock.

What I really mean is disappointment.

There has been tonnes of it this season, and our capitulation there has to make you either laugh or cry.

But nothing much surprises me about Hearts these days.

When we were beaten by Killie on Saturday, I?d half expected it, as did most of those around me.

Sunday?s kick-a-bout with the Cup legends being the only saving grace of this turgid four day spell.

But only because we knew we wouldn?t lose ? whichever side we backed.

And most of all, because it was fun.

Kids were cheering, adults laughing, the football was halfway decent and even the sun was shining.

And that, for me, has what?s been missing for this season fun. It isn?t fun being a Jambo anymore.

Logging into JKB today, thread after thread of people moaning and bitching about how bad the club has become.

Then those fed up with the bitching and moaning, start bitching and moaning about those who are in the doldrums.

The club tells us nothing.

Romanov breaks yet another promise, that he?d be here for the end of the season, and we?re none the wiser.

To compound it all, Rangers in the UEFA Cup final tonight, and the papers are full of them.

I work in Glasgow city-centre, for three days now the station next to my office heaving with red, white and blue.

The soundtrack to our day? Follow, Follow. Could it get worse?

We?ll find out tonight.

If they win, there will be calls for Walter Smith to be Knighted and no-one will care that he walked out on Scotland.

More to the point, no-one will care what is happening to Hearts.

At Sunday?s Player?s Player of the Year Awards, the team did well mingling with the fans, signing autographs and so on.

But not one of them looked embarrassed at there even being a ceremony after such a wasted campaign.

None said sorry, except Laryea Kingston who came close when he stood up, accepted his award and ignored the question put to him.

Instead he looked into the fans eyes and admitted that this season had been poor, and told how he prayed to bring trophies to Tynecastle next year.

The only one. Not Frail, not Berra, not the big cheese.

Only a player who?s own tip top form has dipped because of the mediocrity that surrounds him.

Some of my friends are usually front of the queue for season tickets. Like many others, they bleed Hearts.

Yet, amazingly, even they are holding off, their only form of protest. They will eventually buy.

But if these guys are affected, then Heaven help the club know matter how well they claim sales are going.

And that?s the thing.

Hearts fans no longer trust in the club. Every statement is greeted with scorn and disbelief.

Season tickets are going through the roof? Aye right.

Vlad will be at every game! Where is he then?

A British style manager is our top priority? We?re waiting.,?and waiting?.

It?s their own fault too. They simply don?t communicate in a way that is either appealing or believable.

Or they aren?t allowed to.

At Sunday?s awards, the seniors staffers simply looked down and depressed when given a brief chance for air.

Speak to them, and you cannot ever doubt their own commitment to the cause, their determination to do better.

Yet even they can only work with what they?ve got.

It?s easy to try and promote a winning, talented team, but so much harder to do so when everything is going against you.

The ridiculous thing is, some people look at Gretna and say Hearts could be next. Yet they are only half joking.

Like me, many Jambos are so hacked off they wonder if there is any point going back, feel let down and cheated.

Yet we cling to any slither of rumour about McGhee heading to Lithuania for talks, or Levein wanting the job.

Because I know I?ll go back. It?s the Hearts after all. But I want a reason to go back.

It takes me three hours to get to a game and back, it?s supposed to be something I enjoy.

All I?ve had this season is depression.

I want to know that it won?t be the same next term. I want to know someone at the club cares.

More than that, I want my Hearts back.

The one that we love even when the underdogs.

One that feels special, not crippled. One that will beat Hibs every game, and give the Old Firm a run for their money.

A team that at least looks as if it is trying, no matter what short comings players may have.

Most of all, I want a club to be proud of again.

Dr. Bapswent

Everyone has a story.

I wonder how many of these heartfelt diatribes we are going to get over the closed season.

I wonder how many will get people to reply with 'good post' or 'i agree'

I also wonder how many will make blind bit of difference.

If your on bus, enjoy the ride as much as possible, because thats all you can do at the moment. If your not, please give the rest of us some peace while we sit it out till next season.

Its a bad time, and unless people seriously want to start organising protests, then all we have left to do is wait and see with fingers crossed that things get fixed.

No amount of thoughtful sincerity, matter how eloquent will help.

Guest JamboRobbo

If your on bus, enjoy the ride as much as possible, because thats all you can do at the moment. If your not, please give the rest of us some peace while we sit it out till next season.

If you want to talk about the problems at our club, feel free to do so. If you don't want to talk about them, feel free not to read, and please give the rest of us the respect to continue our discussions while we sit it out till next season.

Dr. Bapswent
If you want to talk about the problems at our club, feel free to do so. If you don't want to talk about them, feel free not to read, and please give the rest of us the respect to continue our discussions while we sit it out till next season.

ToucheTurtle.jpg

Guest JamboRobbo
ToucheTurtle.jpg

Or don't give others the respect to express their opinions, and just continue with your **** taking. Classy.

muppets-animal.jpg

The Old Tolbooth

Top post JG

I honestly can't believe all the hype on here, do people really think that this all started will a defeat to Gretna last night???

I'm actually delighted that we lost last night, I was WANTING us to lose last night, just to ram it further down Romanovs throat in the hope that he may do something about it, but for people to come on in a hissy fit and stamp their feet, throw their toys out the pram, and spit the dummy out because of last night alone is plain madness!

The players, the coaching staff, the management, in fact the whole damn lot of them couldn't care less, it seems to be only the fans who care, and even we are guilty of standing by and doing very very little!!

For 2 years this has been coming, we have been slowly meltind down and grinding to a halt, dropping down the league like a stone in water, with not even the merest of hints that anything will be done about it. We should have bumped our gums a long time before now!

The sad thing for me is that Hearts fans alike on here are abusing each other as a result of it, feelings are running high just now and everyone has different ideas on how they would like to see the club progress, but for fans of our club who stood shoulder to shoulder in 98 and 06 and celebrated as if we had won the world cup (and quite rightly so!) to be tearing at each others throats right now is very sad indeed as we should be uniting to help to do what is right for our once proud club.

Logging into JKB today, thread after thread of people moaning and bitching about how bad the club has become.

Then those fed up with the bitching and moaning, start bitching and moaning about those who are in the doldrums.

See, that's part of my point.

Everyone is affected in a different way. Some want to talk about it, others don't.

Given it's a discussion forum, you take your chances.

Me? I've not posted for ages.

But I just wanted top throw in my tuppenceworth, because I don't see anything more important happening at Hearts just now other than the state we are in.

Dr. Bapswent
Or don't give others the respect to express their opinions, and just continue with your **** taking. Classy.

muppets-animal.jpg

Over your head.

OK.

scots civil war

top emotive post m8,at least us who deeply care about this implosion at hearts can conjure up the feelings and sense of loss in a couple of paragraphs

i couldnt do that at the moment ,ive only got total anger for those who have destroyed the vision that they themselves promised us...................

and as for bapswent,why dont you just go back to sticking your hairy ****ing face in the sand

Maroon Mayhem
Everyone has a story.

I wonder how many of these heartfelt diatribes we are going to get over the closed season.

I wonder how many will get people to reply with 'good post' or 'i agree'

I also wonder how many will make blind bit of difference.

Its a bad time, and unless people seriously want to start organising protests, then all we have left to do is wait and see with fingers crossed that things get fixed.

No amount of thoughtful sincerity, matter how eloquent will help.

People really don't care what you have to say with your little quips about the motives and intent of others and your never ending catalogue of avatars featuring the disabled and the afflicted.

JKB is a message board that allows the fans to vent their feeling so if you can't have anything to say that's either constructive or stimulates debate, then please go away and allow others to read a well thought out post.

londonjambo
Over your head.

OK.

If its any consolation to you, this Jambo recognised Touche Turtle and the point you were trying to make.

GC

Dr. Bapswent
People really don't care what you have to say with your little quips about the motives and intent of others and your never ending catalogue of avatars featuring the disabled and the afflicted.

JKB is a message board that allows the fans to vent their feeling so if you can't have anything to say that's either constructive or stimulates debate, then please go away and allow others to read a well thought out post.

I was in no way having a go at the OP, simply stating the obvious with regards the reactions and coming fair of the closed season.

Dr. Bapswent
If its any consolation to you, this Jambo recognised Touche Turtle and the point you were trying to make.

GC

Cheers.

Well I believe some ears (or eyes) are selectively deaf in certain areas.

Archived