Vlad Stickers

Jambo Hud316

Jambo Hud316

On the way home from the pics last night from the bottom of ardmillan towards our flat in gorgie we noticed some hobbits have went to the expense of making Vlad got Hearts relegated stickers and has placed them along various gorgie road traffic lights/bus stops etc.

As usual they have done this the kack handed way as most of the ones I seen were easily torn off and binned.

I'm assuming there are probably more so keep an eye out for them, these hibs fans are pesky mischevious wind up merchants so they are. :naughty:

On the way home from the pics last night from the bottom of ardmillan towards our flat in gorgie we noticed some hobbits have went to the expense of making Vlad got Hearts relegated stickers and has placed them along various gorgie road traffic lights/bus stops etc.

As usual they have done this the kack handed way as most of the ones I seen were easily torn off and binned.

I'm assuming there are probably more so keep an eye out for them, these hibs fans are pesky mischevious wind up merchants so they are. :naughty:

I don't understand why they don't just do what we did and brag about their own success instead our failure...

Oh no, wait...

gashauskis9

That's fine. Makes them look even more daft claiming that they'll relegate us today if this is the case!

Dallas Green

I thought they were relegating us, not vlad.

Wish they would make up their minds!

Jase Robertson

What a bunch of deluded bozos. I pity them!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rossthejambo

They'd sell their sisters/mother/brother/dug to have Rod win them 2 cups then relegate them.

Wait till the stickers appear in the stadium and their own club has to pay to have them removed

Oh this will be sweet today - roll on kick off :)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The same Vladimir Romanov who saved our stadium, dominated them in the derby and won us two cups - crushing Hibs on the way?

That Vladimir Romanov?

:smug:

gashauskis9

I thought they were relegating us, not vlad.

Wish they would make up their minds!

This, this, this!

Saw Hibs stickers on way to Tynecastle, just you basic sh**** crest. The scum have vandalised the park- **** written on the slide, sorry I mean Hibs and on the wall too.

The scum are still well and truly butt hurt - ruined forever ;)

Archived