Hearts go for McCormack

Ryan Gosling

Don't rate him whatsoever

You need to look a little closer.

Motherwell's best asset.

Fast pacey left winger/striker. Dead ball expert. Very good close control.

Definite signing for Hearts.

All the points about him playing in Europe next season for motherwell are irrellevant McCormack is out of contract in the summer !!!!!! Have been told today that he IS a target of SF and Heart's interest is why the move to Boro has cooled !!

Should add, shows how far we've fallen when we're discussing whether or not a player would leave MOTHERWELL to come to us.

Not neccesarily true... in years gone by I would have taken Macfadden, McCulloch and McDonald of them.

All the points about him playing in Europe next season for motherwell are irrellevant McCormack is out of contract in the summer !!!!!! Have been told today that he IS a target of SF and Heart's interest is why the move to Boro has cooled !!

I find it hard to believe he would rather move to Hearts than Boro.

Just my opinion.

Just my opinion.

I don't.

Boro are so midtable mediocrity it's painful. He can see that surely.

It says Hearts have been asked to be kept informed which means exactly **** all. We will not see atransfer from another Scottish club. We never do!

Celtic want ?1m for Riordan after buying him for ?150k and put his career back years. Just look at Ian Murray on Saturday for how Riordan would play for Hearts.

In McCormack you have a young hungry striker who "looks" to be going places, and has his head screwed on. Left Rangers to further his career by getting first team football. Why wouldn't he move to Hearts if he has already been saying that a move to Boro is too soon in his career?

Looks like the lad is getting good advice from his agent, unlike Mr Webster and others.

Why would any player who 'looks to be going places' come to us? we have no manager and an idiot who picks the team. He could be playing well but not get into the side because of the mad decisions of the owner.

I don't.

We are lower than mid table mediocrity at the moment, or didn't you notice?

Why would any player who 'looks to be going places' come to us? we have no manager and an idiot who picks the team. He could be playing well but not get into the side because of the mad decisions of the owner.

Bit much to call Frail an idiot.

I don't.

Highly unlikely IMO.

A crack at the prem or struggling in 10th place with a managerless and unstable club.

bilston angel

Of course we should sign him if thats possible, he's exactly the type of player we need i.e. someone to bridge that gap between midfield and strikers or in our case striker, on present form he is a clever and skilful player but wonder why Rangers offloaded him, is it possible they misjudged him? Its happened before at various clubs.

Of course we should sign him if thats possible, he's exactly the type of player we need i.e. someone to bridge that gap between midfield and strikers or in our case striker, on present form he is a clever and skilful player but wonder why Rangers offloaded him, is it possible they misjudged him? Its happened before at various clubs.

Well they did misjudge Gattuso ffs.

Just my opinion.

You've obviously never been to Middlesboro mate :biggrin:.

What a complete and utter toilet.

Darth Sidious

Tom Miller on Talk107 just said it is never going to happen. He does say Hearts have enquired about Dorrans from Livingston though, but he has spent the week at WBA.

Skysports.com understands Wigan and Hearts have joined the chase for Motherwell striker Ross McCormack.

McCormack is weighing up his options with his current contract at Fir Park due to expire in the summer.

The 21-year-old is free to speak to interested clubs and he has already held talks with Middlesbrough over a possible move to Teesside.

Motherwell are hoping to keep the former Rangers starlet and are preparing a new deal to extend his stay in Lanarkshire.

McCormack's agent John Brown has confirmed Wigan and Hearts have shown an interest in the forward and that Motherwell are readying a new deal in a bid to keep him at the club.

Interest

"I have talked to Mark McGhee today and he is looking at offering Ross a contract to keep him at the club," Brown told skysports.com

"We will wait and see what Motherwell offer, but Ross is keeping his options open.

"He is free to talk to interested clubs and I have had a chat with Hearts about him as they have been tracking him for some time.

"I believe Wigan are coming to watch in Tuesday's Scottish Cup clash with Hearts after receiving good reports on Ross.

"Middlesbrough made an offer for Ross but he felt it did not match the valuation of what we wanted.

"Ross has five months left on his contract and we will listen to all offers."

Archived