Talking to Gary Locke Last Night.

gadgey55

He says he didn't think that any team has booed one of their own subs and applauded an opposition player onto the park like we did on Saturday. It actually made the hair on the back of my neck stand up when thatripple of applause went round the ground. Showed everyone what a player CAN mean to a team. He is as ****ed off with our predicament as the next jambo, and like myself aint shelling out any hard earned until wholesale changes have been made at Tynie. Gary also said everyone should keep the wallet shut until the mad one gets his heid oot his arse.

Top lad is oor Gary.

The Old Tolbooth
He says he didn't think that any team has booed one of their own subs and applauded an opposition player onto the park like we did on Saturday. It actually made the hair on the back of my neck stand up when thatripple of applause went round the ground. Showed everyone what a player CAN mean to a team. He is as ****ed off with our predicament as the next jambo, and like myself aint shelling out any hard earned until wholesale changes have been made at Tynie. Gary also said everyone should keep the wallet shut until the mad one gets his heid oot his arse.

Top lad is oor Gary.

Cant argue with any of that!

I'm doing exactly the same, my money stays with me until I'm satisfied enough to part with it.

FORTHCLYDE

I am prepared to make a stand, unless a top class manager comes and every player bar about 5 are emptied I am not going back. (I have been going for 40 years). I said when Vlad came save our Hearts should not have been wound up and I've been proved correct. Can we organise some sort of protest a march through Princes Street during the summer.

Archived