Strippers

Better call Saul

Do The Dance

Watching it too. Imagine giving the interviews to the cameras as one of these punters? Surely they were steaming!?

Guest C00l K1d

Is The Western on it? It's basically like that bar in Total Recall.

First time i went to the strippers was there.

Now i was expecting to walk in and it be like the GTA strippers, ken pole in the middle chucking pound coins at the birsd to pick up maybe etc etc.

But i was presented with this absolute shite hole. That goes for the stripper anaw.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

The Pubic Triangle. I feel ashamed that I have not been to any of these fine establishments in years :lol:

Better call Saul

Did anyone catch the owner of diamond dolls on last weeks episode ?

Stupid boot !

And the old boy who takes sweets to the young girlies :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The state of the birds :vrface:

The state of the guys who frequent these places

:cornette:

I will say that father Peter has got some nerve taking the moral high ground on strippers given some of the things his organisation has been involved with.

Got to laugh at the Cuban bird's claim that she made ?4000 a night once. Can only assume the venue was hired out by a group of blind people :lol:

Guest C00l K1d

Sounds like the auld men in the art class are just their to perv at the naked birsd tbf

Good on them

:jjyay:

Saw a Hearts fan in there. He may or may not post on here. A guy on this thread knows him. :laugh:

Saw a Hearts fan in there. He may or may not post on here. A guy on this thread knows him. :laugh:

I was with him that night. We were in Cargo, bumped into his dad on his work Christmas night out. They went to the strippers, a few of is stayed in Cargo. Met him after and he told me he had been interviewed with his old man. They had to sign release forms for it. Pair of dafties! I've been waiting for this since!

He is on Kickback.

Chaka Demus & pliers

I was with him that night. We were in Cargo, bumped into his dad on his work Christmas night out. They went to the strippers, a few of is stayed in Cargo. Met him after and he told me he had been interviewed with his old man. They had to sign release forms for it. Pair of dafties! I've been waiting for this since!

He is on Kickback.

Who? Do I know him?

Edit I see from fb who it was now. Did it show you him get interviewed?

Never Let Them Forget

He is on Kickback.

Class

Do The Dance

He is on Kickback.

Brilliant. Does Mum know?

He is on Kickback.

Watching the whole show (for research) to check for any "well kent faces". Thought the show was going to be a bust until a happy, non blurred out face appeared. :)

Brilliant. Does Mum know?

If she doesn't then I'll be telling her next time I see her. I imagine she will find it amusing.

Do The Dance

It's either Craigyboy or Tommy Wiseau.

Sorry to the jkb admin. :wink:

Watching the whole show (for research) to check for any "well kent faces". Thought the show was going to be a bust until a happy, non blurred out face appeared. :)

That was the Friday night. He got home on Sunday night.

Better call Saul

Dancers in glazga wir of a higher standard

Just saying

A couple of the boys interviewed sounded as if they'd prefer cocks dangling round their faces rather than 'titties' or '###### batter'

I guess Hobos deserve their nights out too....

scott_jambo

On now c4

Think this one is in the capital

Just saying

:smug:

Dancers in glazga wir of a higher standard

Just saying

Just saying?

Gavsy Van Gaverson

I'm ashamed to say I know him. Pervert.

:lol:

Better call Saul

Just saying?

I must try harder not repeat myself

Doh

Failed that exam

Marty McFly

i remember the night of the 5-1 scottish cup win over the wee team, after we hurried back for the hearts team bus in Gorgie and after the champs league final we made our way to the pubic triangle to celebrate. Horrific burds in the Western, however i did manage to persuade the bursd to wear my hearts scarf while giving me a dance. :jjyay: never had a bigger smile on my puss :pleasing:

dobmisterdobster
Did anyone catch the owner of diamond dolls on last weeks episode ?

Stupid boot !

And the old boy who takes sweets to the young girlies :facepalm:

Kim was tidy.

If she listened to her Dad she would be a successful gymnast and not a stripper. :vrface:

Is The Western on it? It's basically like that bar in Total Recall.

that is a bit harsh on the bar in Total Recall

Chris Benoit

that is a bit harsh on the bar in Total Recall

:spoton:

There was at least 3 nicer looking tits in there than you'd ever find in the Western

TheMaganator

The birds in the rippers in Glasgow dont even take their pants off.

I'll need to watch this on catch-up.

I used to date one of the birds from the Fantasy Palace. I say 'date', she still lived with her boyfriend at the time. He was a bouncer, naturally.

Got a 75 percenter watching that :laugh:

What was that guy like! Hope hes no the Hearts fan! :laugh:

i remember the night of the 5-1 scottish cup win over the wee team, after we hurried back for the hearts team bus in Gorgie and after the champs league final we made our way to the pubic triangle to celebrate. Horrific burds in the Western, however i did manage to persuade the bursd to wear my hearts scarf while giving me a dance. :jjyay: never had a bigger smile on my puss :pleasing:

OR..a bigger puss on your smile ??

:isee:

**** those girls were horrific. That American thing with the fringe and tattoos wtf was it???

Incredible as it may sound.... a model :wtf:

Regal Kingston

I thought the American bird was pretty sexy.

Something striking about her.

A few too many tattoos on her but a strong independant woman with a lot of guts.

The auld Cuban bird seemed a laugh but you could fit a cigarette between those teeth.

Good on her getting into at 40 instead of changing sheets for minimum wage.

Total auld ho though making up for lost time and milking her clients dry.

I liked the 18 year old at first but think there is more than meets the eye.

You should easily be able to do a college course and a couple of nights chicken dipping.

Especially at the weekends.

Better call Saul

Did they film in the western bar (haven't watched it all yet ) ? I haven't been in it for about 10+ years and I didn't recall it being big ..big enough for rooms for private dances !!!!

Did they film in the western bar (haven't watched it all yet ) ? I haven't been in it for about 10+ years and I didn't recall it being big ..big enough for rooms for private dances !!!!

They're not rooms, just 4 or 5 'booths' at the side of the bar. Thinking clothing shop changing room with a stool.

Archived