Grown men wearing grey joggers\tacky trackies

Adam Murray

What's this all about?

Are there outlets giving these garments away for free? Every day I see more and more grown men wearing these items, and they just look like tramps.

Even the other weekend in Amsterdam groups of guy's, obviously on stag do's wearing them, surely when heading abroad or out on the town you wear some of your best gear. Couple of hours on and the knees and backend are out anyway.

No excuse for grown men to be wearing sports clothes unless taking part in a sporting activity

Trampy as ****.

The white trainers anaw that normally accompany the grey bottoms.

:facepalm:

Griffithsesque.

:spoton:

The full track suit wearers too?! :facepalm:

Throw some joggies on to nip to the shop or when in the house.

Comfortable and don't give a flying funk that some gadgy on kickback thinks its totally no cool clobber to kick about in.

I wear grey joggers, occasionally, around house. Sorry if that offends you.

I have seen it but just assumed was due to people going to gym in morning or hangover nip and get something?!?! I guess it's just fashion and when you get to a certain age, which I am, you don't get it.

Though, IMO, people who knock about in clothes that were fashionable in their youth thinking it's still cool despite x number years passing are far worse.

I also wear them around the house. The OP was having a moan at those wearing them for weekends away, days & nights out.

Utter tramps. Usually accompanied by the rearranging of the genitals in public places. Dare I say some kind of trophy devil dog in tow....

Creepy Lurker

I wear mine quite regularly, generally when on my way to or from training or about the house but also sometimes when I can't be arsed getting dressed. I look great. Cheers.

Sittin in the house, nipping to the shops or travelling long distances.

What they were invented for.

Fairly certain that they were invented for jogging.

Funnily enough, saw a couple of lads after the game yesterday sporting the grey trackies and white trainers combo, along with a Calum Paterson-esque 'baby's first facial hair' effort. Which got me thinking that the cut-off for wearing trackie bottoms when not inside the house/exercising/going to the shops, is probably when you first start growing some hair on your face and/or balls.

Speaking of which, I write this in the house wearing grey trackies and playing with my balls.

The Great Khali

Fairly certain that they were invented for jogging.

Aye but they're shite for jogging. Get major baw soup wearing them when doing any form of running.

All about the adidas firebirds B)

I just google imaged those abominations.

They are not different from your kappa, lecosportif neddy efforts that proper schemies from the worst schemes kick about it in.

Please don't think because one of favourite indie band members kicks about in this that you can similarly pull it off. I promise everyone is thinking you are a neddy scaff and nothing more.

How can you put that on in the morning, look in the mirror and feel anything but shame?

The White Cockade

Throw some joggies on to nip to the shop or when in the house.

Comfortable and don't give a flying funk that some gadgy on kickback thinks its totally no cool clobber to kick about in.

what he said

Jambof3tornado

I have a dark grey pair and a light grey pair.

Guess I'm a double tramp.

aye, coz I give a flying #### what I look like!

Guest C00l K1d

I just google imaged those abominations.

They are not different from your kappa, lecosportif neddy efforts that proper schemies from the worst schemes kick about it in.

Please don't think because one of favourite indie band members kicks about in this that you can similarly pull it off. I promise everyone is thinking you are a neddy scaff and nothing more.

How can you put that on in the morning, look in the mirror and feel anything but shame?

When would anyone see me in them? :laugh:

I wear them in the house.

They are cool though, alex turner wore them once :cool:

Guest C00l K1d

E14647_1.JPG

do-we-need-to-rebrand-the-working-class-as-th-L-q7qNxD.jpeg

SAME THING.

The boy could've at least ironed his trackies ffs. And does he not know black trainers dont go with navy bottoms jeez..

When would anyone see me in them? :laugh:

I wear them in the house.

They are cool though, alex turner wore them once B)

Bull. You've worn them outside the house NAP. They're about sixty quid oot of Jai Jai B. Arent they? Or did you go to XILE and buy them for a 100 greenbacks? :rofl:

Guest C00l K1d

Bull. You've worn them outside the house NAP. They're about sixty quid oot of Jai Jai B. Arent they? Or did you go to XILE and buy them for a 100 greenbacks? :rofl:

Yes i spent ?100 on jogging bottoms :cornette:

No i got them for ?30, and wear them in the house or when i'm doing sports.

Yes i spent ?100 on jogging bottoms :cornette:

No i got them for ?30, and wear them in the house or when i'm doing sports.

You don't have the full costume?

No, i thought the thread was about they grey cotton trackie bottoms?

You definitely don't have one of those adidas jackets no?? :toff:

Thankfully, I don't possess they grey abominations that have been mentioned, :boak:

However, I do own 2 pairs of adidas 3/4 track suit bottoms which are worn for cutting about the house, they've never been worn for exercise or outside the house, unless taking the bin down the driveway counts as outdoor wear??

The wearing of grey abominations is very thumbesque. :jjno:

Saw a guy t'other day, outside, wearing skinny grey joggers.

Like skinny jeans. But trackies.

:gok:

Clothes snobs are one of the most infantile sections of the population. Best ignored.

Agreed, also watch snobs, jacket snobs, jeans snobs, phone snobs etc. Fashion victims.

Agreed, also watch snobs, jacket snobs, jeans snobs, phone snobs etc. Fashion victims.

Wouldn't jacket snobs and jean snobs come under the same category as clothes snobs? ;)

oh and I agree with you

Notorious BIG

I work full time, contribute to society and give money to charity, I also wear grey jogging bottoms.

They are comfy to wear and I dont wear them to impress anyone else, If Im heading out for a night out then Ill stick my jeans on.

If that makes me a scaff, pleb or tramp then so be it

Wouldn't jacket snobs and jean snobs come under the same category as clothes snobs? ;)

oh and I agree with you

Yes of course, sorry. I allowed myself to be carried away by my "harrumphness". (This, and my previous post, made whilst sitting at home wearing my groovy ?6 Matalan navy blue jogging bottoms.)

got to admit i have a few pairs of cottons for sitting around the house i have been known every so often to pop to the shops in them i think people are getting carried away a bit

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Don't wear cotton ones but just regular old trackies for sitting about in/nipping out for a loaf of bread. I couldn't really care less what I look like in these situations.

Even at Uni if I was going to be there all day/late in the library working much comfier sitting in a pair of trackie bottoms and a t-shirt.

I don't get all this comfortable nonsense. If your jeans or trousers are well fitting and good material they are ample comfortable.

Save the slobbery for in your own home.

Aye but they're shite for jogging. Get major baw soup wearing them when doing any form of running.

rocky-training.jpg

Tell that to this guy

Own a pair for primarely lazing around the house but I have been known to keep them on if nipping to the shops or taking the dog out.

****** if I'm changing into a pair of jeans just because some stuck up **** might get offended.

Archived