Shan Patter

duckandcover

Some of the patter that I get from people does my head, it's so shan it's unbelievable. A few examples are...

When you're speaking to someone and you ask how many kids they have and the reply '2......that I know off!' **** off!

Being at work and you ask people if they want a coffee, water etc. from the drinks machine and they reply 'I'll have a gin and tonic or pint of lager!' **** off!

You're at work and ask to use a photocopier in another department and the person says 'yeah but it'll cost you 50pence!' **** off!

A few examples of things that do my ******* box in! Just such bad and unfunny patter it's unbelievable.

Some of the patter that I get from people does my head, it's so shan it's unbelievable. A few examples are...

When you're speaking to someone and you ask how many kids they have and the reply '2......that I know off!' **** off!

Being at work and you ask people if they want a coffee, water etc. from the drinks machine and they reply 'I'll have a gin and tonic or pint of lager!' **** off!

You're at work and ask to use a photocopier in another department and the person says 'yeah but it'll cost you 50pence!' **** off!

A few examples of things that do my ******* box in! Just such bad and unfunny patter it's unbelievable.

I think that's known as 'office banter'. It can indeed be utterly chronic.

thank feck i dont work in an office

Colin Hunt?

40.jpg

?

Almost, except it would be brutal and public. I'd make the front pages of the leading newspapers in every country with my savagery.

Only comes in second to 'wine o'clock'.

Any behaviour of this sort is not to be tolerated. Advertising that you're having a drink in any way is douche-baggy. I include posting pictures of your dog in the pub to let everyone know that you too are in the pub.

Not you, Kirky, just in general, ken?

Almost, except it would be brutal and public. I'd make the front pages of the leading newspapers in every country with my savagery.

Again, eh Anders? ;)

Brian Whittaker's Tache

40.jpg

?

Too fast, a shovel would be better! I'd turn into this guy iof I had to put upo with that patter

vlcsnap2011051110h47m54s248_large.png

Too fast, a shovel would be better! I'd turn into this guy iof I had to put upo with that patter

vlcsnap2011051110h47m54s248_large.png

Sometimes I worry for the sanity of some JKB members..

Any behaviour of this sort is not to be tolerated. Advertising that you're having a drink in any way is douche-baggy. I include posting pictures of your dog in the pub to let everyone know that you too are in the pub.

Not you, Kirky, just in general, ken?

:lol:

Ya wee prick.

Guest C00l K1d

The word 'patter' is abysmal weegie pish.

Aye was just about to post that.

The folk that go about giving it ''your patter is shan'' and ''shite chat'' are just as annoying as any of the folk mentioned in the OP

[deleted]

I'm a fan of using ellipses in writing, be it texts, emails, JKB posts, Tweets etc. I don't like them being used badly though. Three baseline points only, no more or you look like a dribbling idiot...

I'm a fan of using ellipses in writing, be it texts, emails, JKB posts, Tweets etc. I don't like them being used badly though. Three baseline points only, no more or you look like a dribbling idiot...

Not unlike a certain poster :lol:

Guest C00l K1d

I haven't noticed tbh. It's a bug bear of mine though.

Dont think theres many on here that do it tbh. Cant say it annoys me that much, confused me at first though as it just looked like another paragraph of the post.

HHGH Gorgie's maroon 1902

People beginning an explanation of something with, 'so'.

"How did you get on with that interview?"

"So, I was running late at first, but I got on the bus........"

**** off.

Most people are just arseholes. Tomorrow when I go in all I will hear is "Monday again", "can't wait till Friday" gets on my tits!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

People who say 'hashtag'

'Ooooh hashtag awkward'

:muggy:

These people are the worst kind of humans.

Anyone who says any sort of internet meme thing out loud annoys me though. I heard one girl at work say 'aint nobody got time for that', was genuinely furious.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

More prevalent on weekends when we've played Celtic, the whole "wee huns" patter must be shittiest, most boring patter in the world.

Bored.com really gets on my tits. Another one is people using the term "*******". The word is "arsehole", you're not American.

Anyone using .com at the end of an emotion/feeling ie: late.com, drunk.com, raging.com

The new status updates that allows folk to post how they feel.

'John Smith is feeling excited :)'

People on Facebook being delibrately vague so folk ask them what's up or post encouragement.

The expressions Craic and banter.

Slags who constantly complain about how men treat them like shit despite openly banging anyone who shows them attention.

Arseholes telling the whole cyber community how in love they are with 'there boii' after a matter of a few weeks.

The changing of profile pictures constantly because your so ******* insecure you need folk to like it.

Complaints about internet inanity should be banned on JKB, like flag debates already are, and the user forced to read three books and pass an exam on them before being allowed to post again.

People who moan about other people posting shite on Facebook when it couldn't be any easier to either delete them as friends or block their posts from coming up on their feed :vrface:

Full-fat ? as in, ?I?ll have a Coke please?

"Simples"

"At the end of the day"

"My Bad"

""Are you having a giraffe?" - The one bit of Cockney they will know but probably have never even heard of the Cockney accent.

"Random"

"Thats so out there" - I dont even know what this means.

"Man Flu"

the_texas_chainsaw_massacre_image.jpeg

"Simples"

"At the end of the day"

"My Bad"

""Are you having a giraffe?" - The one bit of Cockney they will know but probably have never even heard of the Cockney accent.

"Random"

"Man Flu"

Great shout on "simples"

Twonks.

"Simples"

"At the end of the day"

"My Bad"

"Random"

"Man Flu"

Archived