Time to spoil celtics party

williamgerrard

williamgerrard

Wouldn't it be very nice if we can score inside the first 31 minutes to destroy there record and also go on to be the first team to beat them this season my head says we will get pumped but my heart says a full tynie rocking could see us upset that lot plus will be our last game against them for at least a season. So guys its our home game lets make sure we can take advantage lets for once out sing these twats

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Wouldn't it be very nice if we can score inside the first 31 minutes to destroy there record and also go on to be the first team to beat them this season my head says we will get pumped but my heart says a full tynie rocking could see us upset that lot plus will be our last game against them for at least a season. So guys its our home game lets make sure we can take advantage lets for once out sing these twats

We've out sang them plenty times. :smug:

...a bit disco

Efe Ambrose, Celtic defender ( :lol: ) , has already done our team talk for us.

?We scored seven goals there last time but this time it is going to be a different game because we know Hearts will give us a good fight as they won?t want a repeat of that scoreline.

?We want to do more than we did the last time so it is going to be a two-way fight. But we are Celtic and we know how to win games."

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-defender-efe-ambrose-cant-3168022

Just want the lads to give a good account of themselfs this time, wouldn't say no to an early goal from us though. :thumbsup:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

?We scored seven goals there last time but this time it is going to be a different game because we know Hearts will give us a good fight as they won?t want a repeat of that scoreline.

?We want to do more than we did the last time so it is going to be a two-way fight. But we are Celtic and we know how to win games."

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/celtic-defender-efe-ambrose-cant-3168022

I hope that does inspire the chaps, however, I'm still ******* raging about our capitulation in that game and I seriously worry about the degree to which those boys take to the pitch and realise what a shite day at the office means for us mugs paying their wages. Nae pats on the back tomorrow, every single one of those players needs to understand exactly how important this game is to the support.

An early goal inside the first half half hour and we just might beat them or a goal at the death in the style of wee jose quitongo will be equally pleasing.

An early goal inside the first half half hour and we just might beat them or a goal at the death in the style of wee jose quitongo will be equally pleasing.

I'd be happy to play a 10 man defence and take a point off them, playing for a 0-0.

I don't give a **** about their clean sheet record. They have a multi-million pound team playing against teams they should be beating every single week.

What is the significance of the first 31 mins?

Their lurch of a keeper beats the shut out record.

If we can score early we could shock them. Big if though.

That efe Ambrose is a serious mouthpiece, all I've read in the papers on sellik in the last few days has had a quote from him..."Forster best goalie in world"..."van dijk should be first pick for

Holland". Total renta quote, surprised he has time to train/play.

Come on Hearts let give these mhanks a game!

Who is their 12th man? Is it gollum?

Amazingly it's not gollum this time, first time in about 2 years at Tynie. Think it's Kevin Clancy

bigsuperslim1874

If i could find the Kevin Keegan gif - this would be most appropriate.

I would love it if we popped in a goal on 30 mins just before they break the record. One thing is for sure, we wont lose by seven this time. The breaks for McHattie and Patterson, emergence of Nicholson and truly believing Locke will have learned something from last time means although maybe not winning, we will give them a game. Just get Nicholson/Patterson/Carrick running at Ambrosia Creamed Shite and the other defenders and draw challenges in the box.

I cant stand that mob. They make me irrational.

:seething:

Stupid Sexy Flanders

What happens if Forster gets sent off before 31 minutes? Does he get to go for the record again after his suspension?

A decent Hearts team from recent years would beat that shite, or at least have a more than reasonable chance to beat them.

I'm not saying our current team can't win, of course they can, but it's a bigger test than usual.

Erseholes like Ambrose do my head in. If I see him get 40 yards of open space to run with the ball from defence tomorrow, I'll probably crack up!

Diddies like him should be put under pressure. It's time for our forward/forwards to start being braver ,harder ,be around him and put ourselves in more physically. The **** gets away with murder. Kevin Kyle would throw him about like an empty tracksuit back in the day.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Ambrose is ******* garbage by the way... It pains me that we are in the mess we are... That diddy is RIPE for a battering.

We are the team celtic should fear most. Every top of the table team fears the relegation battlers. Wigan done it to Man City and Chelsea i think it was. Norwich did it to Man City recently in 0-0 draw. Celtic fans will look on it being sods law that the team at the bottom of the table spoils the record.

With any luck this will be the game someone can ping a cross right onto the coupon of McCallum and he makes no mistake.

You never know. do you. Last week my local team, Wellington Phoenix, were thrashed 0-5 by Melbourne Heart in Wellington. MH are bottom of the league. Patrick Kisnorbo played very well for them.

Last night, the Phoenix recovered to beat the reigning champions 4-1 away from home.

If Hibs can beat Rangers at Ibrox once every 20 years or so, we can beat Celtic.

3-1 looks good.

Am I missing something? Why are we supposed to give a monkey's about whether or not Forster breaks the shut out record?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

Am I missing something? Why are we supposed to give a monkey's about whether or not Forster breaks the shut out record?

We're not. I guess it would just be nice to be the team to completely **** it :thumbsup:

We're not. I guess it would just be nice to be the team to completely **** it :thumbsup:

Suppose so. If we're going to open the scoring, I'd much rather we did so after 95 minutes than 28, though.

Suppose so. If we're going to open the scoring, I'd much rather we did so after 95 minutes than 28, though.

Can we not do both?

Open the scoring in the first few minutes to ruin the record against the run of play. This winds the animals in the away end up to no end.

Celtic equalise immediately after and proceed to have 90% of possession, firing shot after shot at Jamie Mac, who does his best to repel all efforts. Leigh Griffiths then repeats his wondrous trick of scoring a goal from a 30 yard free kick but it bounces out and is not given, just to further irritate the manky mob in the away end. In the 90th minute, Kris Commons then rounds the keeper but misses an open goal, causing Neil Lennon to be sent to the stand in a level of seethe not seen since... well Neil Lennon any other season. In the 95th minute (with only 4 minutes being added by Celtics 12th man the referee, Griffiths gets a free kick just outside the area that smacks off the crossbar, and bounces out to Kevin McHattie, who plays a pinpoint pass to the feet of Paul McCallum, who fires past Fraser Forster from outside the box, causing absolute pandemonium in 3/4 of the stands.

We can dream, right? ^_^

Can we not do both?

Open the scoring in the first few minutes to ruin the record against the run of play. This winds the animals in the away end up to no end.

Celtic equalise immediately after and proceed to have 90% of possession, firing shot after shot at Jamie Mac, who does his best to repel all efforts. Leigh Griffiths then repeats his wondrous trick of scoring a goal from a 30 yard free kick but it bounces out and is not given, just to further irritate the manky mob in the away end. In the 90th minute, Kris Commons then rounds the keeper but misses an open goal, causing Neil Lennon to be sent to the stand in a level of seethe not seen since... well Neil Lennon any other season. In the 95th minute (with only 4 minutes being added by Celtics 12th man the referee, Griffiths gets a free kick just outside the area that smacks off the crossbar, and bounces out to Kevin McHattie, who plays a pinpoint pass to the feet of Paul McCallum, who fires past Fraser Forster from outside the box, causing absolute pandemonium in 3/4 of the stands.

We can dream, right? ^_^

And Commons gets sent off for protesting that McHattie (who was in his own half) was offside when he got the ball. The Celtic players surround the ref in outrage at the sending off and 4 more of them are red carded.

And Commons gets sent off for protesting that McHattie (who was in his own half) was offside when he got the ball. The Celtic players surround the ref in outrage at the sending off and 4 more of them are red carded.

If they get 5 men sent off, do they not automatically forfeit the tie and lose 3-0?

I'll take that one thanks! :thumbsup:

Two way fight. Who'd have thought.

Andrewmclean51

Sod the defence for the first half hour! I don't want them having the pleasure of some record. They equalise and then we score a winner in the time added on for them to get the winner!

A decent Hearts team from recent years would beat that shite, or at least have a more than reasonable chance to beat them.

I'm not saying our current team can't win, of course they can, but it's a bigger test than usual.

Erseholes like Ambrose do my head in. If I see him get 40 yards of open space to run with the ball from defence tomorrow, I'll probably crack up!

Diddies like him should be put under pressure. It's time for our forward/forwards to start being braver ,harder ,be around him and put ourselves in more physically. The **** gets away with murder. Kevin Kyle would throw him about like an empty tracksuit back in the day.

Totally, I effing hate that currant, it's always the shite players that start gobbing off, so ambrosia, you are the weakest link.................goodbye'..............and feck offffff.

I saw a piece about us on SSN earlier today. They interviewed Robbo and showed clips of Robbo doing some shooting coaching with the team.

What I saw from the short clip was Stevo banging rockets into the top corner. Fancy him to do the same today.

I can't see anything other than a Celtic win, but fancy us to put up a fight and score a goal or two.

89 minutes is for Forster to beat British record by Van der Sar ad well btw but hopefully not. Suppose he could break both records and we could still beat them right enough.

Archived