Todays Football

Masonic

You're not, it's shit :(

Don't see why you should get away with not watching it though.

http://www.nutjob.eu/

Haha. I would suffer with the rest of you but that link doesn't load up the game, I just get all the spyware stuff then when the adverts get closed there is no stream. Looks like I am off the hook with this one!!!

rudi must stay

Does Wenger tell Ozil not to shoot?

Even when hes in a cracking position for a shot he'll pass it

Willian's the exact same. Can't understand it, but it's maybe a confidence issue

tartofmidlothian

Does Wenger tell Ozil not to shoot?

Even when hes in a cracking position for a shot he'll pass it

:lol:

Forty million pounds of shite.

A few months ago everyone was claiming how brilliant a signing he was, and how fantastic he was playing. Funny how quick things can change.

Spurs, who have been shite enough this season to sack a manager are only 7 points off top of the table. 8 ahead of Man Utd.

Strange season.

tartofmidlothian

That's the kind of result Liverpool need to keep getting if they want to stay in the mix. Between them, Chelsea and City at the moment IMO.

Even if they get top four it'll give them the credibility they haven't had in the transfer market for a few years now come the summer. Textbook momentum building from Rodgers for a manager in his position, I'd say. Moyes wishes it goes as well for him.

Cairneyhill Jambo

Arsenal should probably buy a decent striker.

Man Utd should sign a decent team. They are murder but Arsenal werent much better. The EPL the greatest league in the world? Nae chance.

Arsenal could be about to have some slump if they don't sort themselves out, Liverpool next and then Bayern coming up as well. They keep playing like tonight going forward and they could easily end up battling with Spurs for 4th.

jamboinglasgow

I dont understand how people are desperate now to call Ozil a flop (the Sun had a headline calling him that today.) Ozil has had a poor spell of late but he still has been a big player for them this season.

tartofmidlothian

I dont understand how people are desperate now to call Ozil a flop (the Sun had a headline calling him that today.) Ozil has had a poor spell of late but he still has been a big player for them this season.

I'm just being sarcastic. Really glad Suarez isn't being wasted on Arsenal though. A great example of how the grass isn't always greener, hopefully more players take note.

jamboinglasgow

I'm just being sarcastic. Really glad Suarez isn't being wasted on Arsenal though. A great example of how the grass isn't always greener, hopefully more players take note.

Was really aimed at you, just the comment as there are actually people suggesting that.

Not really sure how you can say that, Suarez would shine in that Arsenal team.

Guest C00l K1d

I'm not really sure why Arsenal are getting so much stick at the moment. They have a decent team and they would probably be above chelsea just now if they had a scorer like suarez in the team.

I don't follow english football that much but folk have arsenal written off every week if they lose, but say teams like liverpool/city and spurs have a good chance at challenging the title.

Seymour M Hersh

Not really sure how you can say that, Suarez would shine in that Arsenal team.

There's only one team in the world he would not shine in. The mob from fester rodent. They'd manage to ruin him somehow or other.

Archived