Todays Football

Masonic

Few games on tv tonight.

Hamburg v Bayern 7 30 ESPN

Arsenal v Man u 7 45 SKY

Napoli v Roma 7 45 BT

Sociedad v Barca 9 SKY

Other interesting games not on tv are Liverpool away at Fulham, Spurs away at Newcastle and Man City at home to Sunderland.

Hope Liverpool continue their impressive form and smash Fulham, keep the pressure on the teams above and keep Man U at bay, love it!

Man U on BT Sport and Napoli on Sky.

Apart from that you are correct lol..... :2thumbsup:

Wouldn't have minded if he was correct.Prefer Napoli/Roma to any EPL but no Sky.

Never mind.

.....talking of Man U...31 years since they last failed to qualify for Europe......oh dear!

Fergie...get the black coat on and make your way to the dugout!

Defeat tonight and they're in twuble!!

I've got a feeling Man U might spring a surprise tonight.

This. I'm pretty sure it'll be a draw, but I can see a United win as more likely than an Arsenal one.

Weather chaos

Pictures on Sky show stewards struggling to keep the tunnel down at Stoke with near gale force winds, heavy rain and wind in the north west which will impact on Man City and Everton matches.

Sexton Hardcastle

Hope Roma are more clinical than Sundays performance tonight.

Could be plenty of goals and ones of a good standard given the latter stages of this competition to date.

BT Sport poor tonight for me anyone else having problems

Nah crystal clear. I'm in Cardiff though. The weather is ******* mining.

Should be 2-2 in Arsenal game. Chances galore.

Nope mines is fine, which is a shame because the game is absolute horseshit so far.

The picture is fine but something wrong with the sound all i hear is this horrible narcissistic whining??

I've got an accumulator on 5 games including the Everton which is off, what happens to my bet? Does it just go on a 4 game acc?

I'd imagine so.

I've got an accumulator on 5 games including the Everton which is off, what happens to my bet? Does it just go on a 4 game acc?

Depends who you're betting with but should just void it and your bet will still stand on the other 4. Happened to me a few weeks ago :thumbsup:

Awful game, zero atmosphere.

Ever been to the Emirates? Sounds positively bouncing compared to the time I was there. Soulless.

Matthew Le Tissier

Ever been to the Emirates? Sounds positively bouncing compared to the time I was there. Soulless.

Was there last season never knew 56,000 people could be so quiet even at 6-1 up.

Was there last season never knew 56,000 people could be so quiet even at 6-1 up.

Sounds exactly like the game I was at a couple years before. 6-2 up and no noise except a half hearted cheer after every goal. Then they all left 10 minutes early to catch the tube :cornette:

Watching the Napoli v Roma game and really enjoying it.

Only 4 Italians on the pitch between the sides tonight, which I found surprising.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Hard to see where any goals will come from. Dreadful game.

Surprisingly agree with Owen Hargreaves neither team wants to lose

Archived