White Kit Kat Chunkies

Jeff

Anybody had the pleasure of inserting one of these bad boys in there mouth?

I think I know what heaven tastes like now and I would happily get diabetes eating these. BEAUTIFUL.

:clumshot:

love a chunky kit kat, not tried one of the white ones yet, not seen them either, going to have to keep an eye out for them

The Great Khali

Peanut butter chunky or GTF.

For fans of the peanut butter variety, get yourself a packet of peanut butter m and ms.

Pinilla1.jpg

This..! :thumb:

But were they not discontinued..? :sob:

They had a vote to see which was the best and coconut Chunkies didn't do so well (other Chunky's cheated IMO). I don't know if they still do them but I haven't seen any in ages :sob: .

The Great Khali

They had a vote to see which was the best and coconut Chunkies didn't do so well (other Chunky's cheated IMO). I don't know if they still do them but I haven't seen any in ages :sob: .

The fact that mint won that was an outrage. They already do mint kit kats!

White chocolate....over-sickly nauseating heresy!!! Give me plain chocolate 5 finger kit-kat every time.

Kit Kat chunkies are my favourite sweet. Could eat them all day long.

Peanut butter is the business. I go through a big jar of the Whole Earth every week.

Anyone ever tried cashew butter? ******* unreal.

lost in space

Oh, this is about choc bars.............sorry thought it was for us racist chubby chasers who like catwomen.....is there not a thread on this?

White chocolate....over-sickly nauseating heresy!!! Give me plain chocolate 5 finger kit-kat every time.

Rather have 5 fingers instead of a chunky...there's no depths of depravity that some won't sink to.

Creepy Lurker

Kit Kat chunkies are my favourite sweet. Could eat them all day long.

Peanut butter is the business. I go through a big jar of the Whole Earth every week.

Anyone ever tried cashew butter? ******* unreal.

Cashew butter is amazing, as is almond butter. Also like Brazil nut butter and hazelnut butter but they're tough to get in decently sized jars.

On topic, I like Kit Kat Chunkies and I like white chocolate but I somehow can't see them working together. On a vaguely related note, discovered banoffee spread at Asda last week. Great stuff.

The fact that mint won that was an outrage. They already do mint kit kats!

Farce IMO, demand a recount.

White chocolate should be banned due to the fact it's disgusting.

Ban for trolling please mods ::troll:::'> .

Creepy Lurker

Tbf a lot of the white chocolate you buy is bowfing. Proper white chocolate is good, though.

Tried a cookie base with peanut butter topped twix recently. Fantastic as is the kit kat with peanut butter. Will try the white tomorrow.

The Great Khali

White chocolate digestives were the dug baws.

Then they stopped making them.

:sob:

Caramel Digestives

tumblr_inline_mlu2joXCHA1qz4rgp.gif

Hannibal Lecter

I usually like white chocolate but it tastes minting. Much prefer the milk chocolate one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Caspian Primrose

Peanut butter is indeed the mutts nads but this white chocolate bashing needs to stop pronto.

This is where I'm at too. I might actually fire out right now to try one of these kit-kats, they sound heavenly.

Get these free at my work. They're alright...

Where do you work?

Giving away chocolate sounds like the civil service to me.

I bought one today. I'll eat it tomorrow with a cup of tea at 3.30pm

Back of the Bus

This is where I'm at too. I might actually fire out right now to try one of these kit-kats, they sound heavenly.

Set yourself up with a white chunky and a mug of builders tea.

The combo of kings.

Any one tried the cookies and cream kit kats? It's just the normal ones, not the chunky. There ok but not as good as I hoped they would be

Generic Username

When I was living in Oz there was cookie dough KitKat Chunkies. Dunno if they ever materialised here but they were the damage.

Archived