Free IQ test

Billy52

I noticed that this is available on one of the advertising banners above one of the threads.

Is this not a highly dangerous and irresponsible thing to do on a football forum?

All of us on here have such high intellect, intellegence, knowledge and ability to use reasoned argument that we don't need it, but all of the Hobos and general unwashed that come on here should have to take it before they can register.

rossi_1983
I noticed that this is available on one of the advertising banners above one of the threads.

Is this not a highly dangerous and irresponsible thing to do on a football forum?

All of us on here have such high intellect, intellegence, knowledge and ability to use reasoned argument that we don't need it, but all of the Hobos and general unwashed that come on here should have to take it before they can register.

I was bored and needed a break from study so done it

They then made me give full contact details before telling me the result :mad:

chester copperpot

I see you've put your score after your name Billy. ;)

marshallschunkychicken
I was bored and needed a break from study so done it

They then made me give full contact details before telling me the result :mad:

Which was.............? ;)

I see you've put your score after your name Billy. ;)

Don't read too much into that, I'm often prone to exageration.:sad:

rossi_1983
Which was.............? ;)

No reply, he couldnt remember his address!

Its a secret! :P

Have done them before and it gave similar answers to my previous scores, so either they are all wrong, or this one is fairly accurate ;)

Archived