Keys & Grey at it again..

Chrambo

Coincidence that this old footage has been unearthed just as Andy Gray signs for BT Sport?

Rudolf's Mate
Who cares?

They are good at talking about football.

:spoton: Unless it is current footage and relates to old, do we really care?

I'm pretty sure 2 petitions with one for them and one against, the for would get more votes as people would much rather them than the sound of Owen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Dark Art of the Murdoch media manipulation strikes again.

They don't publish it in their own rag but they've been clever enough to drop this footage into the hands of The Guardian.

Who cares?

I always thought they were terrible - Keys in particular is clueless (not Provan/Walker level half-witted, just with no real knowledge of what he was talking about). And give me Neville over Grey any day of the week...

Who cares?

Richard Keyes knows less about football than Stevie Wonder knows about the colour spectrum

Coincidence that this old footage has been unearthed just as Andy Gray signs for BT Sport?

Indeed. Someone at Sky Sports certainly bares a grudge. Although by all accounts they were despised there and treated people like shit, so no surprise some folk want revenge.

Two old boys like tits.

Well that's made me forget all about the conflict in Darfur.

It's no coincidence that no major conflicts have ever occurred in, or between, countries with frontal nudity in tabloid newspapers.

Seymour M Hersh

I look forward to people who have behaved similarly pretending to disapprove.

There are many hundreds of Hearts fans who will have joined in that song while standing under the shed if and when a woman appeared walking around the track at Tynecastle.

Gregory House M.D.

The shemale at the bridge of doom was regularly subjected to this chant after gubbing the shite.

Couldn't care less about their antics but it's no bad thing it got them the sack.

Gray had become a parody of himself and Keys is no loss at all.

Richard Keyes knows less about football than Stevie Wonder knows about the colour spectrum

Stevie at least knows what "Ebony & Ivory" are

Stevie at least knows what "Ebony & Ivory" are

It's spelt Eboue and Keys knows he plays for Ivory Coast. Jog on.

Gregory House M.D.

Neville and Carragher have left these two clowns in the dark ages.

:keys:

Carragher couldn't connect Grays mike

There are many hundreds of Hearts fans who will have joined in that song while standing under the shed if and when a woman appeared walking around the track at Tynecastle.

Get it up you while you're young was sung with gusto in the seventies. Still think they look like a couple of dirty old w*****s though.

I always thought they were terrible - Keys in particular is clueless (not Provan/Walker level half-witted, just with no real knowledge of what he was talking about). And give me Neville over Grey any day of the week...

Agreed!

Were the people in the Shed at work at the time and singing it at a colleague? No you say?

What if you were the manager of the Burke and Hare?

What if you were the manager of the Burke and Hare?

I'd consider it my duty to cover the girls up and improve their lot in life.

Cairneyhill Jambo

It was a young Sally McNair and she used to walk from the main stand to the camera's in the old wheatfield.

"Sally, show us your ****, Sally Sally show us your ****

Thank god for real men who aren't scared to chant demeaning high school songs at girls young enough to be their daughters. Where would this country be without these displays of true masculinity. Overran with shemales probably!

Whether its all harmless fun or not, the 2 of them must have twigged that in this day, that kind of thing isnt quite as acceptable by some. Once is careless, twice is stupid.

Regardless. Why is it wrong for men to make such comments about woman and their body parts, but not for women to do the same to men?

Regardless. Why is it wrong for men to make such comments about woman and their body parts, but not for women to do the same to men?

It's the sickening matriarchal rape culture that we live in, mate.

A lot of people think I am 'PC Brigade' for thinking it is wrong to do this. It isnt the content as such. The female might be ok with this type of relationship with them and may even find it funny. It is the stupidity of doing it when on camera and whilst working for your company, surrounded by your brand. if you work for a huge company like SKY, dont say these things in front of a camera, surrounded by staff.

A lot of people think I am 'PC Brigade' for thinking it is wrong to do this. It isnt the content as such. The female might be ok with this type of relationship with them and may even find it funny. It is the stupidity of doing it when on camera and whilst working for your company, surrounded by your brand. if you work for a huge company like SKY, dont say these things in front of a camera, surrounded by staff.

So its OK as long as its not on camera?

How would they know if the lassie is really okay with it?

Here's a better idea....don't do it at all.

If I called someone a black b*****d i'd,rightly,be hauled up before the beak,regardless of where I done it.

Sexism is no different.At least,it shouldn't be but some clown will appear to argue against this.Save it,you're wrong....goodnight.

scots civil war

get your tits out for the lads might be reintroduced to the gorgie airwaves

when paul mcCallums greek bird pitches up at tynecastle in the next couple of weeks

phewwweeeee !!!!!!!!!!

Tiberius Stinkfinger

That's Clare Tomlinson the jibes are aimed at I think.

Sure she nearly got the tin tack from Sky for cavorting with a married ex England captain.

A right dirter.

Seymour M Hersh

That's Clare Tomlinson the jibes are aimed at I think.

Sure she nearly got the tin tack from Sky for cavorting with a married ex England captain.

A right dirter.

Get's my vote then!

Archived