Keys & Grey at it again..

Chrambo

That's Clare Tomlinson the jibes are aimed at I think.

Sure she nearly got the tin tack from Sky for cavorting with a married ex England captain.

A right dirter.

Correct. She was on crutches at the time and Mrs BR caught them in the Holiday Inn in Leeds and set about her hubby with said crutches.

Here's a better idea....don't do it at all.

If I called someone a black b*****d i'd,rightly,be hauled up before the beak,regardless of where I done it.

Sexism is no different.At least,it shouldn't be but some clown will appear to argue against this.Save it,you're wrong....goodnight.

So its OK as long as its not on camera?

How would they know if the lassie is really okay with it?

Oh no I am totally with you. Like I say if you ever read any of these debates in the past I am firmly of the belief these two men are prehistoric misogynists. I was simply pre-empting the argument of "she doesnt seem to mind" that comes up and "freedom of speech, how can they be sacked!".

I am not saying the female is ok with it. I am saying there will be instances where they woudl be but it is irrelevant. It gives the impression that a female has to put up with this if they are to succeed which isnt ok. Calm youself Boab, I agree with you so a bit early to say goodnight just yet.

As for people saying why is it ok for women to say it to men. it isn't quite frankly.

Archived