See that Korean boy has been murdering his relatives again

Craigieboy

Reports of murdering his uncles entire family & sending others away to remote villages.

:cornette:

How's he getting away with it?

itsnomarooned

Right OTT way of doing things too by all accounts. Think his Uncle was supposedly set upon by a pack of hungry dogs and read that someone else was seen off by the army firing mortars at him !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

It's interesting I doubt the guy sees anything wrong with what he's doing. He's be brought by a powered crazed dictator to be a power crazed dictator.

Not really his fault, it's the environment he's been raised in. It's the Devine right on Kim!

In all seriousness the boy is a power crazed loon even more so than most these dictators. What you going to do though? Only way he will be removed is by force.

Even then his country is armed with nuclear and chemical weapons and more than willing to use them, oh and he's brain washed the country into thinking he some sort of "god". Bollocks to living in South Korea.

North Korea is about the most depressing of all the horribly depressing situations taking place on our planet currently. The worst part of it all is that there really is no way to resolve the situation. Even removing him through force would result in thousands of deaths in South Korea and a refugee crisis the likes of which the world has never seen. Meanwhile thousands of innocent men, women and kids are being literally worked to death every year. Horrible, horrible stuff.

One step i'd like to see is the global press completely boycotting all publishing of quirky stories about zany North Korean systems. The rulers there should be presented for what they are. Brutal murdering dictators.

Living in North Korea sounds almost as depressing as working for the Lloyds Group. But not quite.

TapeDeckHeart

The title made me laugh far more than it should. He's a bit mental and a shame for his family, but who's gonna tell him off?

Snake Plissken

Even then his country is armed with nuclear and chemical weapons and more than willing to use them, oh and he's brain washed the country into thinking he some sort of "god". Bollocks to living in South Korea.

:lol:

It's pretty good actually.

South Koreans are pretty stoic about the north, they've heard the threats and the tantrums for six decades now and just get on with it. Every Korean male does two years of national service and lots of them get posted to the DMZ. I wouldn't say they're especially worried about an impending invasion from the north but they're ready for one.

The South are generally sympathetic to the people of the North and they seem to believe the country will be reunited eventually. It'll be a very difficult situation should it ever occur. The North are decades behind the South and it'll take a monumental effort to bring them up to speed.

The North Korean government website very helpfully offers a cultural tour of the country and sets out the itinerary. For further information, call...a Spanish mobile!

http://www.korea-dpr.com/kfa-delegation-aug-2014.html

+34 697973473

Which apparently belongs to a Se?orita P?rez in Tarragona.

http://es.gongchang.com/info/1016004-CVYJBQMFUA/

kim-jong-un-cool-guy.jpg

He's Gangsta

Is it the tainted blood punishment? Where they dispose of three generations of the same family, along with those who actually committed the crime?

Archived