Vice - cry baby of the week

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

Usually a source of amusement and horror, Vice's "Cry-baby of the week" is a fairly harrowing insight into the grown babies produced by our vacuous blame culture, shallow media and 15 minutes-of-fame-seekers. Cornette-a-rama.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/cry-baby-of-the-week-racist-NHS-password-Sheboygan-falls-gang-sign?utm_source=vicefb

The two here are absolute whoppers. Can't quite decide which is the worst, but I'm thinking it's probably the white parents who phoned the police on the 3 black brothers for "throwing gang signs" in a school basketball picture.

nice.

why do I know sheboygan? is it in a coen brothers movie or something?

I think its just one of those funny named places that gets chucked into sitcoms. I thought it was where Sheldon briefly moved to so googled Sheboygan Big Bang Theory and got this:

http://www.sheboygan...?nclick_check=1

Sounds like a wonderful holiday destination....

hmm, I won't know it from big bang theory. I can hear someone saying it in a sort of 1920s new yoick gangster voice.

hmm, I won't know it from big bang theory. I can hear someone saying it in a sort of 1920s new yoick gangster voice.

Jay Z saying 'it's your boy again'?

I'd be inclined to say the racist password but the NHS did what most people in the UK public eye do and played along with the whole charade by apologising, so I'll go with the 'gang signs'.

The_razors_edge

nice.

why do I know sheboygan? is it in a coen brothers movie or something?

Isn't 'Sheboygan' mentioned by john candy in home alone? When he's talking to Kevin's mum in the airport?

Kalamazoo Jambo

Some Like It Hot. 'The Sheboygan Conservatory of Music'.

About 2.35 on the clip below...

Archived