Trying to have a pish when on a train

Matthew Le Tissier

Doctor FinnBarr

Near impossible to do it with some composure

In the 70's football specials to Wembley it was easy, you opened the door into the corridor and slashed. No composure was needed or required.

Near impossible to do it with some composure

Legs as wide apart as you can get them to maximise balance and lean forward a little. Put a bit of bog roll in your hand to lift the seat and wash your hands before you leave. Use a hand sanitiser as soon as you close the door. Job done!

Doctor FinnBarr

Have you ever tried to rid yourself of a Toaly on a moving Train :toff:

Its encouraged in Germany and Holland* as its just a wee trap door that opens when you flush, don't know about the rest of Europe mind

*They don't want folk shitting in stations

Its encouraged in Germany and Holland* as its just a wee trap door that opens when you flush, don't know about the rest of Europe mind

*They don't want folk shitting in stations

Many of our trains are the same. There are HSTs out there that are almost 40 years old and The toilet disposal hasn't been modified in them all. East Coast and Cross Country certainly have these trains but I don't know how they flush. First Great Western HSTs however, certainly still drop the contents on the rails. It still makes me giggle when I see jobbies from a platform.

I wont go for a dump on a train, fear of missing my stop while still sitting on the pan. A mate at work did that and ended up in Swindon another 15/20 miles further down the track :laugh:

Just be glad you don't have to pish in space. Just been reading a book about human space exploration and it makes pishing on a train sound easy.

Better call Saul

Many of our trains are the same. There are HSTs out there that are almost 40 years old and The toilet disposal hasn't been modified in them all. East Coast and Cross Country certainly have these trains but I don't know how they flush. First Great Western HSTs however, certainly still drop the contents on the rails. It still makes me giggle when I see jobbies from a platform.

I must be hiding away from reality here

So trains (some) get away with allowing wham raps just to be dumped on the tracks ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So trains (some) get away with allowing wham raps just to be dumped on the tracks ??

Aye, I'll find a toley by a platform in Paddington later to photograph if you think I'm bullshitting. I think they have until 2017/18 to change it.

Caspian Primrose

I know someone who worked on the rail bridge, painting and blasting that got the contents of the toilet emptied out over them. :lol:

I'm lead to believe the driver is in control of the release mechanism and one of them was pulled up for continually dropping his payload over the guys on the bridge. Nasty.

Better call Saul

Aww FFS that's bogging :lol:

It's just no right

I have noticed that Glasgow Central line from Edinburgh via shotts must have the oldest diesel trains around compared to the Bathgate line they trains look sooper dooper

I know someone who worked on the rail bridge, painting and blasting that got the contents of the toilet emptied out over them. :lol:

I'm lead to believe the driver is in control of the release mechanism and one of them was pulled up for continually dropping his payload over the guys on the bridge. Nasty.

I can't speak for other trains but on the class 253's that I work it drops as soon as someone flushes it. My drivers got more to worry about than jobbies. It's standard practice for those working on the lines to turn their backs to HSTs because of this as there's a good chance they'll get splattered should someone flush on the way past. Not very nice.

''My Drivers'' :toilet:

Yes, my driver. Just like I'm his train manager. We're not going anywhere without each other. It's hardly like I own him.

Archived