trigger

chubby1973

Used to know his brother (who was his double). Lovely guy who spoke fondly of Rodger.

Brilliant character in the show.

Apparently died as a result of pancreatic cancer, I didnt know he was ill. Rip trigger

Worst cancer of them all, unfortunately.

Sad sad news, I was a big Only fools & Horses fan and he made the part of Trigger his own, superb actor and thoughts are with his family at this sad time. R.I.P Roger!!

"this old broom has had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time"

Still gets me every time!

when hes with dell boy in the bar, and dell falls through the open hatch.lol. played his part In what was a classic tv series. don't make them like that anymore..legend rip

when hes with dell boy in the bar, and dell falls through the open hatch.lol. played his part In what was a classic tv series. don't make them like that anymore..legend rip

that scene only happened due to him not having stuff to film for another bbc show he was on, so he stopped by the set and the makers got that scene filmed

Guess The Crowd

that scene only happened due to him not having stuff to film for another bbc show he was on, so he stopped by the set and the makers got that scene filmed

Just watched that sketch again, for the umpteenth time, on YouTube. Trigger's part in it, where he looks round the bar after Del has fallen, and can't see him - classic, brilliant comedy acting.

Worst cancer of them all, unfortunately.

Correct. It's almost impossible to diagnose early on and by the time it becomes symptomatic, the sufferer is terminally ill.

It doesn't get much worse than that.

My gran died from it. Was horrible she was in so much pain they doped her up with morphine & she just slept. When she did wake she thought she was 9.

My gran died from it. Was horrible she was in so much pain they doped her up with morphine & she just slept. When she did wake she thought she was 9.

Thats sad bud

****** horrible illness

From 'The Vicar of Dibley'

Rehearsing the nativity play:

Geraldine: "Now Alice, you're playing Mary - you're young, you're unmarried, you're a virgin, and yet you find out you're pregnant."

Owen: "That happened to my cousin Sally."

Geraldine: "No it didn't, Owen."

Owen: "She gave birth three times but she never ever had sex with a man."

Jim: "Except me."

Frank: "And me."

Owen: "And me, if I'm honest."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Archived