We hate Leeds

dc-jambo

Just so happy to see Leeds lose like this.

Always a hope in the back of your mind that if a foul club like Leeds (or Sevco) get into trouble, they might just fade away and die forever.

Leeds well on the way to that here!!!

Tokyo Drifter

Never minded Leeds that much, but then I'm old enough to remember Jordan, Lorimer etc. Can never figure out which Sheffield team to prefer, though. Which one is Hearts and which one Hibs? And who sold us Christian Nade?

Gregory House M.D.

:jjyay:

If Zaliukas has any sense he'll leave that shite pronto.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Never minded Leeds that much, but then I'm old enough to remember Jordan, Lorimer etc. Can never figure out which Sheffield team to prefer, though. Which one is Hearts and which one Hibs? And who sold us Christian Nade?

Sheffield United.

Commander lovemuscle

Don't mind Leeds one of the best banners I seen was when Leeds were playing a turkis team and there banner said WELCOME TO HELL Leeds had a banner saying HELLO HELL WE ARE LEEDS

Not a lover of Leeds but I do love Ellend road. A proper football ground. Only been twice, both times in the away end and it's great. Quite intimidating as the locals like to try and noise you up. Love it!!

Gregory House M.D.

Dave hates the Leeds scum. That's good enough for me. B)

mackay_682x400_1262662a.jpg

Dave hates the Leeds scum. That's good enough for me. B)

mackay_682x400_1262662a.jpg

in all the years I have looked at that photo, it is the first time I have noticed Terry Venables looking on.

Guest C00l K1d

Don't mind Leeds one of the best banners I seen was when Leeds were playing a turkis team and there banner said WELCOME TO HELL Leeds had a banner saying HELLO HELL WE ARE LEEDS

:laugh:

That's class

in all the years I have looked at that photo, it is the first time I have noticed Terry Venables looking on.

I was thinking the exact same. Never noticed Venables in it until I saw it on here today. Must have seen that photo a thousand times as well.

med_gallery_233_8_139235.jpg

"Hell" :lol: . Another they had.

PA-357437.jpg

Also a final one from the Liverpool fans.

PA-2418825-600x386.jpg

Love the way they actually wrote "Welcome to hell my arse". All classic.

And go get your father's gun and shoot down the Chelsea scum, it's Leeds, it's Leeds

We hate Chelsea, we hate Chelsea

Eeds, Eeds, Eeds, Eeds, Eeds, Eeds, Eeds, Eeds, Eeds

Gregory House M.D.

We are ones to talk after the Celtic cup game.

Not even remotely similar. Had it been us pumping Celtic by that score then maybe you'd have a comparison.

Archived