Appeal to SPFL.....Stick It!

Tambojambo

As far as any appeal to the SPFL or SFA ,as regards to our player squad crisis, is concerned, they can stick it, which they have no doubt already done! Football authorities have had it in for us since the beginning of Vlad's reign, all those years back and there is no way that they will change their petty agenda now. And personally, I don't want them to. Their understanding and sympathy, if they ever had any towards our club, they can keep! We will control our own destiny, which is going to be the Championship for next season and all Hearts' supporters should simply focus on remaining loyal to our club in the coming season, aiming to outstrip this season's season ticket sales and continue to turn up in our thousands for the forthcoming Championship season. Given what we have been through this past year, that should be a breeze and we can hold our head's high, knowing that our efforts have kept our beloved club alive, without an iota of consideration from the weegie footballing authorities! And as for the Rankers being any threat in the coming season, yer havin a larf!!! Keep the faith.

If another big-ish club comes down with us then the crowds in the 1st Division could be bigger than the SPLs on a number of weeks next season. Clubs like St Johnstone will feel the pinch without us doubling their home gates.

Wouldn't surprise me if they try and push through another ramshackled league reconstruction idea when clubs start to get hit in their pockets.

williamgerrard

Next season could be a disaster for the spfl as the Championship looks like its gonna eclipse the spl with crowds and a more entertaining league could you imagine a league of rangers,hearts,pars and killie.Bet the sfa clowns push for a bigger top flight

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Can understand the emotion and the sentiment, but when we are playing people who are unwell then there is a problem which needs addressed by those responsible.

Psychedelicropcircle

F.u.c.k them they don't pity us at all. The only reason they might relent is we are to far back for it to change anything in the league.

Next season could be a disaster for the spfl as the Championship looks like its gonna eclipse the spl with crowds and a more entertaining league could you imagine a league of rangers,hearts,pars and killie.Bet the sfa clowns push for a bigger top flight

The SPFL will still be better though. Pars are gash so is their crowds. Only Rangers will pull a good crowd.

Folk thinking the first will be better than the SPFL are very much mistaken. I'd rather still be playing Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Hibs, Motherwell, Celtic.

Sorry but this myth that the championship will be better and everyone in the SPFL will be sobbing looking at the championship is laughable.

If another big-ish club comes down with us then the crowds in the 1st Division could be bigger than the SPLs on a number of weeks next season. Clubs like St Johnstone will feel the pinch without us doubling their home gates.

Wouldn't surprise me if they try and push through another ramshackled league reconstruction idea when clubs start to get hit in their pockets.

The only push for league reconstruction would be to ensure promotion for newco not us. Such is the favouritism of those in power.

Geoff Kilpatrick

The SPFL will still be better though. Pars are gash so is their crowds. Only Rangers will pull a good crowd.

Folk thinking the first will be better than the SPFL are very much mistaken. I'd rather still be playing Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Hibs, Motherwell, Celtic.

Sorry but this myth that the championship will be better and everyone in the SPFL will be sobbing looking at the championship is laughable.

How do you think the tache will cope without us boosting your coffers?

Crowds in the Premiership will drop next season, even at Celtic park (they'll have no one left to hate). Crowds in the championship will soar with Hearts and Rangers in the league. I know a lot of Hearts supporters, including myself, who are looking forward to next season, most of the away games will be within easy travelling distance and the league will be interesting and competitive. All the Premiership turkeys have voted for Christmas, they'll reap what they've sowed next season.

john brownlee

Crowds in the Premiership will drop next season, even at Celtic park (they'll have no one left to hate). Crowds in the championship will soar with Hearts and Rangers in the league. I know a lot of Hearts supporters, including myself, who are looking forward to next season, most of the away games will be within easy travelling distance and the league will be interesting and competitive. All the Premiership turkeys have voted for Christmas, they'll reap what they've sowed next season.

this as I've said allong bite the bullit and get on with it we don't want the GFA help so they can have a get out clause for another of their friendly clubs

Totally agree we should tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine. I for one hate the GFA and all there cronies and have no wish to ask them for anything. I may get pelters for this but the national team can do one add well.

In the mark and brutal, I love it.

Goodbye dark days (still a shadow over it but we're looking good I believe) and hello a bright new era for the Heart of Midlothian. If spfl clubs hit financial straits then screw them sideways. When we first went into admin I have to admit I would have felt sorry for them, even Celtic's fandhans. Not now, any one of them could have shown us some support through the media (even just a "we feel bad for them and hope they're okay" type statement, I've seen nothing of the sort. The monkeys running the spfl... If they try and go for a league reconstruction I hope we actually vetoe it, even if it means not staying in the top flight, just to prove that Hearts have something they lack completely: sporting integrity. As for the GFA, they can rot in hell with their ugly twins when they inevitably get there. Their 'agents' in the referees have done all they can, through incompetence and in some cases downright bias, to shaft our team. Then the organisation compounds it by not allowing criticism of 'officials', fines for the clubs disciplinary record that they have caused and other 'sanctions' they seem to make up on a whim to further hinder the good work Hearts have tried to put in iver the years.

Makes me wish the English Championship would ask us to join them, if we could get through league one down there, as an extra income body. Never happen, but there's no easy out in Scottish football for a team that once had the audacity to challenge the uglies.

This is like reading the same bollocks that Sevco's fans were spouting. Did some clubs no give us a cut of our fans ticket money?

This is like reading the same bollocks that Sevco's fans were spouting. Did some clubs no give us a cut of our fans ticket money?

Yup there is something darkly sevcoesque about some of these tirades.

For the record, I son't want harm to come to any other teams as a result of our relegation but the GFA can GTF !

I too believe next years Championship will be a more entertaining league than the Premier. I think the teams below are already relishing at the prospect of Hearts and Rangers in the league. The rest of the Premier and the GFA can GTF as far as I'm concerned.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Yup there is something darkly sevcoesque about some of these tirades.

For the record, I son't want harm to come to any other teams as a result of our relegation but the GFA can GTF !

I will qualify this. Given that the seethe of the tache is unquestioned, I hope the vermin come to all sorts of harm. Trust this is ok.

Totally agree we should tell them to stick it where the sun don't shine. I for one hate the GFA and all there cronies and have no wish to ask them for anything. I may get pelters for this but the national team can do one add well.

careful, i voiced pretty much the same as you on another thread, and got called a rangersesque whinger, it's not allowed to show you care for your club on here sometimes.

for what it's worth i agree with you.

I will qualify this. Given that the seethe of the tache is unquestioned, I hope the vermin come to all sorts of harm. Trust this is ok.

Perfectly okay Geoff.

It's a question of degree I guess. If there was some way of hurting the tache without hurting Tel and the rest, I'd be all for it.

Goodbye dark days (still a shadow over it but we're looking good I believe) and hello a bright new era for the Heart of Midlothian. If spfl clubs hit financial straits then screw them sideways. When we first went into admin I have to admit I would have felt sorry for them, even Celtic's fandhans. Not now, any one of them could have shown us some support through the media (even just a "we feel bad for them and hope they're okay" type statement, I've seen nothing of the sort. The monkeys running the spfl... If they try and go for a league reconstruction I hope we actually vetoe it, even if it means not staying in the top flight, just to prove that Hearts have something they lack completely: sporting integrity. As for the GFA, they can rot in hell with their ugly twins when they inevitably get there. Their 'agents' in the referees have done all they can, through incompetence and in some cases downright bias, to shaft our team. Then the organisation compounds it by not allowing criticism of 'officials', fines for the clubs disciplinary record that they have caused and other 'sanctions' they seem to make up on a whim to further hinder the good work Hearts have tried to put in iver the years.

Makes me wish the English Championship would ask us to join them, if we could get through league one down there, as an extra income body. Never happen, but there's no easy out in Scottish football for a team that once had the audacity to challenge the uglies.

Quite ridiculous

Goodbye dark days (still a shadow over it but we're looking good I believe) and hello a bright new era for the Heart of Midlothian. If spfl clubs hit financial straits then screw them sideways. When we firsts went into admin I have to admit I would have felt sorry for them, even Celtic's fandhans. Not now, any one of them could have shown us some support through the media (even just a "we feel bad for them and hope they're okay" type statement, I've seen nothing of the sort. The monkeys running the spfl... If they try and go for a league reconstruction I hope we actually vetoe it, even if it means not staying in the top flight, just to prove that Hearts have something they lack completely: sporting integrity. As for the GFA, they can rot in hell with their ugly twins when they inevitably get there. Their 'agents' in the referees have done all they can, through incompetence and in some cases downright bias, to shaft our team. Then the organisation compounds it by not allowing criticism of 'officials', fines for the clubs disciplinary record that they have caused and other 'sanctions' they seem to make up on a whim to further hinder the good work Hearts have tried to put in iver the years.

Neither Celtic nor Rangers are going to England to so why would we get asked.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

But the Premiership will have the two "SLEEPING GIANTS of Scottish football", Hibs with their giant echodome and conveyor belt of pish playing in front of nine thousand, and Aberdeen with their seventy thousand travelling fans.

:rofl:

There is a reason why the club are asking for special dispensation to sign/loan players. it is to protect some of the players we have already from serious harm to the detriment of their careers.

I don't think anyone at the club or even the support thinks that two or three new additions are going to turn around a 20 point deficit.

The GFA on Monday must see the damage that is being done and especially if we lose a couple in January transfers we must be allowed to add.

Otherwise, we forfeit games, we get fined, we lose more money and face an even worsening fate.

The sanctimonious shite coming from certain clubs, chairmen, managers and supporters shows up the small mindset they have... they'd rather poke the injured than administer aid. All the while the Scottish senior game gets worse by the day.

Forget it's Hearts for now. If any club was in this predicament there should be measures in place to help and protect them for the sake of the league and Scottish Football... the game up here needs reorganisation from top to bottom... sick of the floundering headless mismanagement that emanates from the weej... I mean they haven't even managed to secure a sponsor in over 9 months of trying FFS!

Some Hearts fans need to realise that no one else gives a ****, the 'GFA' are not going to suddenly start reconstructing leagues because Hearts are in a lower division - that is embarrasing to think that people would even find that feasible.

And as for everyone looking down and thinking I wish i was playing Rangers and Hearts for some extra money, im pretty sure instead theyll be thinking the exact same as this season.

There is no Hearts or Rangers so we can get into Europe here, we can push Celtic for the league bla bla bla.

They will still be laughing and mocking us just as hard as they have this season.

Dagger Is Back

GFA will give us a further 35 point reduction in return for allowing us to make signings. Those signings will be cup tied.

There is a reason why the club are asking for special dispensation to sign/loan players. it is to protect some of the players we have already from serious harm to the detriment of their careers.

I don't think anyone at the club or even the support thinks that two or three new additions are going to turn around a 20 point deficit.

The GFA on Monday must see the damage that is being done and especially if we lose a couple in January transfers we must be allowed to add.

Otherwise, we forfeit games, we get fined, we lose more money and face an even worsening fate.

The sanctimonious shite coming from certain clubs, chairmen, managers and supporters shows up the small mindset they have... they'd rather poke the injured than administer aid. All the while the Scottish senior game gets worse by the day.

Forget it's Hearts for now. If any club was in this predicament there should be measures in place to help and protect them for the sake of the league and Scottish Football... the game up here needs reorganisation from top to bottom... sick of the floundering headless mismanagement that emanates from the weej... I mean they haven't even managed to secure a sponsor in over 9 months of trying FFS!

Don't disagree with your sentiments CB, but we will get nothing from those fools except, you deserve it and you made your bed! Why lower ourselves further by asking for something they are just going to dismiss with a great sense of pleasure and drool?! As I say, stick it and let's retain some degree of pride and self respect.

Geoff Kilpatrick

GFA will give us a further 35 point reduction in return for allowing us to make signings. Those signings will be cup tied.

No they won't

Bang on the cash Geoff FTH.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

League reconstruction cos we get relegated?

ROFL etc etc

League Reconstruction was never suggested above - just that Doncaster might throw some ridiculous short-term proposal in again because Sevco, Hearts, Dunfermline, Falkirk, Raith, etc suddenly get bigger crowds than your Motherwells, St Johnstones, St Mirrens etc and the big league suddenly looks less attractive to sponsors.

Sky might choose to screen a much bigger proportion of games from the championship than SPL also. Would games such as Falkirk vs Hearts be more attractive than St Mirren vs Killie or Motherwell vs St Johnstone played to one man and his dog? Our first ever meeting with Sevco is sure to be attractive to the TV companies.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

League Reconstruction was never suggested above - just that Doncaster might throw some ridiculous short-term proposal in again because Sevco, Hearts, Dunfermline, Falkirk, Raith, etc suddenly get bigger crowds than your Motherwells, St Johnstones, St Mirrens etc and the big league suddenly looks less attractive to sponsors.

Sky might choose to screen a much bigger proportion of games from the championship than SPL also. Would games such as Falkirk vs Hearts be more attractive than St Mirren vs Killie or Motherwell vs St Johnstone played to one man and his dog? Our first ever meeting with Sevco is sure to be attractive to the TV companies.

Probably wishful thinking since Sky and BT have only covered derbies and Celtic games this season. We are back to being small whether we like it or not. It's going to take something dramatic to change that. Is that likely to happen soon?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Probably wishful thinking since Sky and BT have only covered derbies and Celtic games this season. We are back to being small whether we like it or not. It's going to take something dramatic to change that. Is that likely to happen soon?

Back to being small? The third largest club in the country? Okay mate. See this dramatic thing that would change it... would that be getting promoted next season? Because that would not be particularly dramatic, imo.

How very Rangers.

"When we go down, **** everyone else, I hope they die without us"

Everyone's against us.

Gregory House M.D.

Good god. This has gone beyond Rangers levels of cringe and entered Celtic territory.

Administration- Our fault.

Our best outfield players being on massively inflated, unaffordable in admin wages- Our fault.

The SFA/SPFL are entirely right to stick by their rules. As they did with Rangers and Dunfermline. Give it a ******* rest.

League Reconstruction was nevermore suggested above - just that Doncaster might throw some ridiculous short-term proposal in again because Sevco, Hearts, Dunfermline, Falkirk, Raith, etc suddenly get bigger crowds than your Motherwells, St Johnstones, St Mirrens etc and the big league suddenly looks less attractive to sponsors.

would be very surprised if we are televised any more than 4 times next season twice at ibrox and twice at tynie when sevco visit us

Good god. This has gone beyond Rangers levels of cringe and entered Celtic territory.

Administration- Our fault.

Our best outfield players being on massively inflated, unaffordable in admin wages- Our fault.

Absolutely spot on.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Back to being small? The third largest club in the country? Okay mate. See this dramatic thing that would change it... would that be getting promoted next season? Because that would not be particularly dramatic, imo.

In the medias eyes whether you agree or not, don't care, they provide the cash. Needs investment and sponsors and once you have drifted out of the medias eye, growth is very much harder.

So it's going to require something dramatic to take on Rangers, some investment, good PR and continuing strong season ticket sales. There are no guarantees, would love to share your unstinting belief, but reality may be different.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

In the medias eyes whether you agree or not, don't care, they provide the cash. Needs investment and sponsors and once you have drifted out of the medias eye, growth is very much harder.

So it's going to require something dramatic to take on Rangers, some investment, good PR and continuing strong season ticket sales. There are no guarantees, would love to share your unstinting belief, but reality may be different.

Each to their own then Sir Gio.

I think we will go down, rebuild, maintain our third largest status, and come back up without too much bother. Meanwhile Hibs and Aberdeen will stumble along waiting for us to come back up and start dominating them again.

Gregory House M.D.

The hilarious thing about teams wanting to play hearts argument is that outwith this some of this season our away crowds have been thoroughly embarrassing. The newly promoted team will bring in about the same income, especially if that team is Dundee. Don't kid yourselves on here.

Phil D. Corners

I'm happy to 'take our punishment' and come what may.

But.....

The GFA bent over for Rangers so will not feel any remorse about reciving dispensation over singings.

I think we will go down, rebuild, maintain our third largest status, and come back up without too much bother. Meanwhile Hibs and Aberdeen will stumble along waiting for us to come back up and start dominating them again.

:spoton:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Each to their own then Sir Gio.

I seriously hope so Sir David. I'll be there, season ticket foundation pledge merchandise and most importantly pie purchase, to make it happen! Meantime it's humble pie for a wee while. Maybe our year for the Wee Cup though with our wee team

The hilarious thing about teams wanting to play hearts argument is that outwith this some of this season our away crowds have been thoroughly embarrassing. The newly promoted team will bring in about the same income, especially if that team is Dundee. Don't kid yourselves on here.

And more than ever clubs need to live within their own means and money generated.

God knows what is going to happen to Rangers so income from them should be seen as a bonus.

Plus the self interest by the clubs has led to no fans of other clubs giving a dog's dirt about each other.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

take our punishment don't sully the club any further by asking for favours

I'm surprised francis albert (or one of the hibbys) haven't reminded us that we won't be lucky enough to be in the championship unless we get the shares

tut tut fa not like you to miss an opportunity to state a fact to keep the darkest of clouds overhead

Gregory House M.D.

I'm happy to 'take our punishment' and come what may.

But.....

The GFA bent over for Rangers so will not feel any remorse about reciving dispensation over singings.

How did they bend over for Rangers in this situation? They applied their rules and investigated all the other rule breaches handing out fines etc.

They did bend over to allow the newco back in the leagues but that is an entirely differing situation to ours.

Archived