Is it too early to start.............

JWL

Why? I don't take a particular pride in being Scottish. Is that okay?

I feel the same way...An Accident of birth!!

Never supported our national Team, The Tartan Army are an embaressment IMHO...Shower of drunken erse flashers...;)

And I know a lot of Rankgers supporters, 3 in Particular that were born here, that support England if they play Scotland and want GSTQ played before Wednesdays game...So as I've said before...C'Moan Zenit;)

troonjambo
They wouldn't - the supporters of Rangers FC, would want Hearts to win :)

a great many of them would indeed i detest rangers fc but i will be cheering them on(though not in any way whatsoever losing any sleep over it if they get humped ) for my rangers supporting mates sakes who always support us unless we are playing rangers and it also has to be said in both our cup triumph's my hun mates were generous and genuine in there good wishes and salutations

However don't kid yourself there are also plenty of rangers fans i have encountered over the years who detest us usually guys who have been to tynie on away days ;););):P or ones who no longer like the new lippy hearts who had (briefly) the temerity to actually not lose to them 4 times a year

They wouldn't - the supporters of Rangers FC, would want Hearts to win :)

For all the wrong reasons, COME ON THE ZENIT

coppercrutch

I know I should be hoping the huns do well for 'The good of Scottish football'......

But I just can't. Oh well. Hope they get humped. Will enjoy seeing their ****my wiedgie faces plastered greeting all over the press. :)

I REALLY hope the S C U M get destroyed....Not Just beaten but TOTALLY Humiliated, I hope their Fans have a S*** time and are Harassed constantly by the Police, I hope there players are kicked all over the park for 90 min, I hope they have 2 stonewall penalties turned down, I hope they have at least 1 good goal dissallowed, And I hope wee Bazza "the Ned" bigoted we ^^^^ FergusHUN is sent off after costing his team the game...I hope Ally McMoist and Wattie "the Traitor" Smith are both sacked for their actions after the game...Then I hope QotS **** them in the Scottish Cup Final...

I just copied it from another thread to save me typing it again!! ;)

Good work fella, I concur with your copied post :)

I REALLY hope the S C U M get destroyed....Not Just beaten but TOTALLY Humiliated, I hope their Fans have a S*** time and are Harassed constantly by the Police, I hope there players are kicked all over the park for 90 min, I hope they have 2 stonewall penalties turned down, I hope they have at least 1 good goal dissallowed, And I hope wee Bazza "the Ned" bigoted we ^^^^ FergusHUN is sent off after costing his team the game...I hope Ally McMoist and Wattie "the Traitor" Smith are both sacked for their actions after the game...Then I hope QotS **** them in the Scottish Cup Final...

Good work fella, I concur with your copied post :)

Me too

I hope Rangers win.

I like them under McCoist & Smith.

All the best to them on Wednesday.

GTF

Why? I don't take a particular pride in being Scottish. Is that okay?

Fair enough, Most people are proud of their roots and herritage! tbh I have never met anyone who is Scottish and football minded, who never wanted Scotland to win when they play. Bit of an eye opener this thread!

I hope you never go abroad on yer holidays as yer passport is gonna give you a wee fright

What, you mean, my passport..... says i'm british?!?! No waaaaaay........ jeepers creepers, consider me "frightened".

Sorry, cant be bothered looking for the sarcasm smilie.

Thankfully my passport is exactly that, a passport. Not the bible, not a rule book and certainly not something that changes my viewpoint.

Fair enough, Most people are proud of their roots and herritage! tbh I have never met anyone who is Scottish and football minded, who never wanted Scotland to win when they play. Bit of an eye opener this thread!

Have you met many people?

Have you met many people?

Excellent retort. that really clears it up.

Might just be me.. but I remember when we were playing in Euro 96 and the games were on a bit early ...we were playing the dutch... I was working on a Building site at the time, normal finish time was 4:30pm ....3:30 that day...building site was like a ghost town, everyone was away to watch the game...Scotland were playing. On the way to watch it, there were folk everywhere talking about it and trying to get home or too the boozer to see that game.

so you are obvioulsy just a bit different... as I said, the people I now are proud to be Scottish and just love watching the football! especialy when Scotland are playing!

Excellent retort. that really clears it up.

Might just be me.. but I remember when we were playing in Euro 96 and the games were on a bit early ...we were playing the dutch... I was working on a Building site at the time, normal finish time was 4:30pm ....3:30 that day...building site was like a ghost town, everyone was away to watch the game...Scotland were playing. On the way to watch it, there were folk everywhere talking about it and trying to get home or too the boozer to see that game.

so you are obvioulsy just a bit different... as I said, the people I now are proud to be Scottish and just love watching the football! especialy when Scotland are playing!

Thanks for that anecdote. I'll sleep tonight. :confused:

Guest JamboRobbo
This is geting so boring.

Can we please ban all Rangers debates? :)

It takes someone from outside Scotland to show the way forward.

We should just ban any mention of Rangers full stop.

If people want to talk about Rangers, log on to a Rangers forum.

Job Done.

It takes someone from outside Scotland to show the way forward.

We should just ban any mention of Rangers full stop.

If people want to talk about Rangers, log on to a Rangers forum.

Job Done.

I have been stating a case for Scottish football in general. nothing I have said has been pro rangers.. rather pro Scottish football. I would be happy if that was Hamilton in the Uefa cup final. :) I want a scottish team to win ... before a team from another nation.

You know fine I have, but I can't see what that has to do with wanting that bunch of low life humped on Wednesday.

I remember you were so proud of that England cricket top. Classic case of double standards. :rolleyes:

PresidentRomanov
I remember you were so proud of that England cricket top. Classic case of double standards. :rolleyes:

At least he's not pseudo English like the Rangers FC supporters :rolleyes:

I was born in Scotland and don't always want Scotland to win when they play.

The Tartan army are a set of erses with their Timberland boots and their see-you-Jimmy hats.

Part-time drinkers too.

Archived