Is it too early to start.............

JWL

A COME ON ZENIT thread :P

Na...it;s not...just do not see the point! I want Rangers to win. I would want any team from the SPL to win before some russian team.

I am scottish and proud!

I too am Scottish and proud, that's why I wish a humiliation on these pseudo English, weegie, biggoted, knuckle dragging, cavemen. Once again COME ON ZENIT

Anyone know if Fernando Ricksen is scheduled to play?

Don't think Ricksen's the first choice, but apparently the guy who usually plays ahead of him has been struggling with an injury and is touch and go.

On topic, come on Zenit. Get right into these hideous minks. **** your Scottish football, **** your coefficient, neither of those things matter to me in the slightest - I just hope that these hillbilly ***** get absolutely molested.

A COME ON ZENIT thread :P

not too early and neither is the come on the queen of the south chants either.

PresidentRomanov
I too am Scottish and proud, that's why I wish a humiliation on these pseudo English, weegie, biggoted, knuckle dragging, cavemen. Once again COME ON ZENIT

You ever wore an England top? :rolleyes:

Are rangers?

They are part of scottish football wether you agree or not. Their Home stadium is in Glasgow. Their manager is Scottish. Their Name has the city of origin entitled in it and the play in the SPL. I am not a biggot nor am I into any of the petty "I hope our rivals get beat!" if it was hibs in the final I would honestly want them to win it!

I do not care about the coefficient, I care about Scotland having a say in a major final.

They are part of scottish football wether you agree or not. Their Home stadium is in Glasgow. Their manager is Scottish. Their Name has the city of origin entitled in it and the play in the SPL. I am not a biggot nor am I into any of the petty "I hope our rivals get beat!" if it was hibs in the final I would honestly want them to win it!

I do not care about the coefficient, I care about Scotland having a say in a major final.

I don't care about Scotland. I'm a Hearts fan, not a Scottish football fan. I always hope that every other Scottish team is utterly humiliated in everything that they do.

I don't care about Scotland. I'm a Hearts fan, not a Scottish football fan. I always hope that every other Scottish team is utterly humiliated in everything that they do.

So your not proud to be Scottish. thats up to you! seems a bit silly imo!

I get goose bumps when I hear Flower of Scotland ..Bag pipes or anything associated with Scotland. just how I am :)

I get goose bumps when I hear Flower of Scotland ..Bag pipes or anything associated with Scotland. just how I am :)

Don't see what's silly about it.

Ryan Gosling

Rangers want to leave our league, and think of themselves as British.

They also want GSTQ played as their national anthem on Wednesday.

I hope they get raped.

Don't see what's silly about it.

Well unless your are not scottish...I think it's silly to be scottish and hope all other Scottish teams including the national team fail in everything they do!

seems a bit daft.

If you are not Scottish ...then that would explain what you said and why :)

What about God Save the Queen? because that is what their fans will be singing.

Not Flower of Scotland.

What about God Save the Queen? because that is what their fans will be singing.

Not Flower of Scotland.

What about it? I realise that a lot of their fans cling on to all that GSTQ crap. We have fans that do that, they are as bad as each other. I can seperate myself from the idiots though.

I like that fact a team from Scotland are in the final. I felt the same when Dundee UTD were there, when Aberdeen were there and when celtic were there.

It would be all the sweeter if they lost to a dodgy refereeing decision......

Come on the Zenit !!

:)

I REALLY hope the S C U M get destroyed....Not Just beaten but TOTALLY Humiliated, I hope their Fans have a S*** time and are Harassed constantly by the Police, I hope there players are kicked all over the park for 90 min, I hope they have 2 stonewall penalties turned down, I hope they have at least 1 good goal dissallowed, And I hope wee Bazza "the Ned" bigoted we ^^^^ FergusHUN is sent off after costing his team the game...I hope Ally McMoist and Wattie "the Traitor" Smith are both sacked for their actions after the game...Then I hope QotS **** them in the Scottish Cup Final...

I just copied it from another thread to save me typing it again!! ;)

alwaysthereinspirit
Na...it;s not...just do not see the point! I want Rangers to win. I would want any team from the SPL to win before some russian team.

I am scottish and proud!

:eek: I'm as close to speechless as I've ever been. Cannot for the life of me understand this love in for everything SPL and its all good for US crap.

After the Dundee Utd debacle its even less understandable.

:eek: I'm as close to speechless as I've ever been. Cannot for the life of me understand this love in for everything SPL and its all good for US crap.

After the Dundee Utd debacle its even less understandable.

you are speechless because I (born and bred in Scotland) want a team from Scotland to win a European trophy.. you obviously have some issues if you can not understand that.

Ageed 100%

I REALLY hope the S C U M get destroyed....Not Just beaten but TOTALLY Humiliated, I hope their Fans have a S*** time and are Harassed constantly by the Police, I hope there players are kicked all over the park for 90 min, I hope they have 2 stonewall penalties turned down, I hope they have at least 1 good goal dissallowed, And I hope wee Bazza "the Ned" bigoted we ^^^^ FergusHUN is sent off after costing his team the game...I hope Ally McMoist and Wattie "the Traitor" Smith are both sacked for their actions after the game...Then I hope QotS **** them in the Scottish Cup Final...

I just copied it from another thread to save me typing it again!! ;)

you are speechless because I (born and bred in Scotland) want a team from Scotland to win a European trophy.. you obviously have some issues if you can not understand that.

You've caught a few in the auld Net today Meth!! ;)

Hope Rankgers Win on Wednesday...Aye RIGHT!! :confused:

You ever wore an England top? :rolleyes:

You know fine I have, but I can't see what that has to do with wanting that bunch of low life humped on Wednesday.

You know fine I have, but I can't see what that has to do with wanting that bunch of low life humped on Wednesday.

lol

My question was not, Are rangers Scottish?

My question was (or it least i intended the implication of it to be) Are Rangers Scottish and proud??

There are some patriotic Rangers fans out there, i'll give you that. But the vast majority of them couldnt give a hoot about Scotland and would be more proud of being Brits than Scots.

I'm Scottish. I'm very proud of that. I'm not a Brit.

Rangers are Scottish by default - not desire.

PresidentRomanov

You mean the pseudo English :oopsoops:

Guest Dipped Flake

Will be watching and hoping for a rangers victory on Wednesday. As far as the rest of europe is concerned, they are a Scottish club, representing Scotland in the final of a european trophy. I must admit I will, however, not shed a tear if they do get beat but do want them to win.

Nucky Thompson

I couldn't give a feck about them one way or another:cool: in fact I'll probably watch the Championship play off game on Sky.

Lets put it this way - how many of "them" would want US to win a UEFA cup final?

How many of "them" would even be interested?

alwaysthereinspirit

I wrote that I was close to speechless. I would only be rendered speechless if you told us you would like to see #ibs win a European trophy too. Oh yeah you already did that. Now I'm speechless.

Does this mean I still have issues?

My question was not, Are rangers Scottish?

My question was (or it least i intended the implication of it to be) Are Rangers Scottish and proud??

There are some patriotic Rangers fans out there, i'll give you that. But the vast majority of them couldnt give a hoot about Scotland and would be more proud of being Brits than Scots.

I'm Scottish. I'm very proud of that. I'm not a Brit.

Rangers are Scottish by default - not desire.

All Im saying is they are a Scottish team regardless what majority of their mindless fans want to adopt as their beliefs.

Told you already that if it was dunfermline in the final I would want them to win. Goes without saying in my household

All Im saying is they are a Scottish team regardless what majority of their mindless fans want to adopt as their beliefs.

Told you already that if it was dunfermline in the final I would want them to win. Goes without saying in my household

And as i've already said - they are Scottish only by default.

Will be watching and hoping for a rangers victory on Wednesday. As far as the rest of europe is concerned, they are a Scottish club, representing Scotland in the final of a european trophy. I must admit I will, however, not shed a tear if they do get beat but do want them to win.

Scoltland minded. Not Rangers minded. I agree with all you say. If they lose tough cookies...if they win I will be happy for a scottish team wining a european trophy.

keyword being Scottish.

keyword being Scottish. I am not trying to be funny with you .... just stating that I would rather a team from Scotlands top flight won the cup before a team from any other country.

Lets put it this way - how many of "them" would want US to win a UEFA cup final?

I don't care about their supporters. I want a team from scotland to have success on the European stage. Nothing wrong with it..

some of my mates are hibs fans and a celtic fans, but I can go and watch a game in the boozer with them and have some banter and we go home as friends. never once felt like stepping out of line with them or falling out with them....win lose or draw we are still mates. I follow football for the enjoyment it brings not the possible endless conundrums of race and hate it offers up!

I don't care about their supporters. I want a team from scotland to have success on the European stage. Nothing wrong with it..

some of my mates are hibs fans and a celtic fans, but I can go and watch a game in the boozer with them and have some banter and we go home as friends. never once felt like stepping out of line with them or falling out with them....win lose or draw we are still mates. I follow football for the enjoyment it brings not the possible endless conundrums of race and hate it offers up!

Yeah, and likewise, I have mates who are Rangers fans. In fact i'll most probably watch the game with them on Wednesday. That doesnt mean I want them to win and doesnt mean they'll expect me to want them to win either.

The way I see it - if Rangers could possibly do something to change the fact that they are "Scottish" - they would. They only remain Scottish as it is out of their control.

Tom Heaney

Thats because it is.

Yeah, and likewise, I have mates who are Rangers fans. In fact i'll most probably watch the game with them on Wednesday. That doesnt mean I want them to win and doesnt mean they'll expect me to want them to win either.

The way I see it - if Rangers could possibly do something to change the fact that they are "Scottish" - they would. They only remain Scottish as it is out of their control.

So they would move from Glasgow? I really do not thinkso!

anyway it's about oppinions and I respect yours. I want them to win because I want a scottish club to win. I do not care about a russian club with a dutch manager! ps, I want QOS to win the SC

Tom Heaney

I'm not a Brit.

I hope you never go abroad on yer holidays as yer passport is gonna give you a wee fright

Where has this came from, never heard anything about this??

So they would move from Glasgow? I really do not thinkso!

anyway it's about oppinions and I respect yours. I want them to win because I want a scottish club to win. I do not care about a russian club with a dutch manager! ps, I want QOS to win the SC

They may not MOVE from Glasgow BUT, they WOULD move to English Premier League in an instant if they,and the Shower of Plastic Paddies from the other side of the Weeg, got half a chance...They couldn't give a Flying **** about Scotland or Scottish Football, So stop it with the "Scottish Club" Pish...If it was Dundee United, Motherwell, Aberdeen even the Hobos, I WOULD want them to win (Maybe too Far with the Hobos ;)) But the S C U M from Glasgow, NEVER...C'Moan the Zenit!!

This is geting so boring.

Can we please ban all Rangers debates? :)

Beat it, and Take Miko wae yeah!! ;)

It's whats keeping me awake, It's been Dead today at work!! :cool:

chester copperpot
This is geting so boring.

Can we please ban all Rangers debates? :)

Ditto.

Best way to end it. Its become so boring with the British crusaders on here chipping in for every Rangers and Chelsea thread about.

Rangers win, I wont be that fussed. If Rangers lose, I wont be that fussed. Its maybe because I dont give 2 flyer's for the piece of trash that is Rangers football club. The same goes for Celtic. As most of my wife's family are Rangers supporters, will be pleased for them, but the rest can go eat jobbies.

Ditto.

Best way to end it. Its become so boring with the British crusaders on here chipping in for every Rangers and Chelsea thread about.

Rangers win, I wont be that fussed. If Rangers lose, I wont be that fussed. Its maybe because I dont give 2 flyer's for the piece of trash that is Rangers football club. The same goes for Celtic. As most of my wife's family are Rangers supporters, will be pleased for them, but the rest can go eat jobbies.

I wonder would rangers fans have 3 threads a day up to 6 pages of heated debate on their forum if Hearts were in the final :confused:

IMA MAROON

They are probably the only fans in Scotland that would want us to win.

Craigieboy

I hope Rangers win.

I like them under McCoist & Smith.

All the best to them on Wednesday.

PresidentRomanov
I wonder would rangers fans have 3 threads a day up to 6 pages of heated debate on their forum if Hearts were in the final :confused:

They wouldn't - the supporters of Rangers FC, would want Hearts to win :)

Well unless your are not scottish...I think it's silly to be scottish and hope all other Scottish teams including the national team fail in everything they do!

seems a bit daft.

If you are not Scottish ...then that would explain what you said and why :)

Why? I don't take a particular pride in being Scottish. Is that okay?

Archived