Squad Overhaul

Dr. Bapswent

For want of a better word we should appointed someone who knows football, also I know he has to be consulted in any transfers he holds the purse strings after all, but what he should not be doing as he has done in the past is control the players squads, not if he is serious about a new manager.

I take it it's VR you're on about: you object to him making the decisions. He can and will do whatever he likes! What part of that don't you understand?

I don't know so could only guess like anyone else but I imagine he will seek the professional opinions of those he currently employs as to who should and shouldn't be kept on. That must be as good as, or better than, consulting with a "professional" who is not here unless it is someone waiting in the wings.

I would prefer to see the decks cleared before a new manager comes in and consult with him on strategy and replacements. One could argue that it would have been better to appoint someone on 1st January but given that managers available were not plentiful it might have been a knee-jerk reaction.

We've taken our time thus far: let's hope we can now get it right.

Charlie-Brown

Anybody who would keep Neilson ahead of other players and would release Thomson for example instead is muddled thinking and making emotional choices based on familiarity or misplaced loyalty, the guy has had his time, the club have done well by him but it's time to move on if we want to get out the bottom 6. Grant Murray would be a better experienced stopgap at right back whilst the younger players develop.

We don't need a new manager to identify 10-15 players on our books who are sub standard. Indeed if an incoming manager was given a say it might halt progress - he would probably be reluctant to release anyone he had not seen. And IIRC Burley had no say in who was being released when he came in: it had already been done.

The reason we have so many sub standard players on our books is because we have not had a manager since Burley was sacked. You want to allow the same people to make these footballing decisions again ?

Gigolo-Aunt
Anybody who would keep Neilson ahead of other players and would release Thomson for example instead is muddled thinking and making emotional choices based on familiarity or misplaced loyalty, the guy has had his time, the club have done well by him but it's time to move on if we want to get out the bottom 6. Grant Murray would be a better experienced stopgap at right back whilst the younger players develop.

I have seen little from Thomson to suggest that he is close to being an answer at right back - first pick or reserve.

You will rightly point out that it may be harsh to give an opinion on a player who has had very little playing time in a side that is struggling.

Twice in a week he came across a half decent wide player and was left wanting on both occasions.

Im willing the lad on, but he has to show something that makes him stick out as a player worth keeping around.

bilston angel
For want of a better word we should appointed someone who knows football' date=' also I know he has to be consulted in any transfers he holds the purse strings after all, but what he should not be doing as he has done in the past is control the players squads, not if he is serious about a new manager.

I take it it's VR you're on about: you object to him making the decisions. He can and will do whatever he likes! What part of that don't you understand?

I don't know so could only guess like anyone else but I imagine he will seek the professional opinions of those he currently employs as to who should and shouldn't be kept on. That must be as good as, or better than, consulting with a "professional" who is not here unless it is someone waiting in the wings.

I would prefer to see the decks cleared before a new manager comes in and consult with him on strategy and replacements. One could argue that it would have been better to appoint someone on 1st January but given that managers available were not plentiful it might have been a knee-jerk reaction.

We've taken our time thus far: let's hope we can now get it right.[/quote']

The problem is we have never got it right or should I say Vlad has never got it right since the appointment of GB. Are you serious when you say that managers were not plentiful since Jan 1, although maybe not plentiful but enough choice for our club to make a choice.

The problem is and looks likely to continue, that our owner will not reliquish proper control to a manager, that is the biggest stumbling block to such an appointment.

But if your happy with that situation so be it.

Thomson has not grabbed his chance like we would have hoped. If we do not get a new full back then RN is the best we have at the moment.

Charlie-Brown
I have seen little from Thomson to suggest that he is close to being an answer at right back - first pick or reserve.

You will rightly point out that it may be harsh to give an opinion on a player who has had very little playing time in a side that is struggling.

Twice in a week he came across a half decent wide player and was left wanting on both occasions.

Im willing the lad on, but he has to show something that makes him stick out as a player worth keeping around.

These things can be worked upon & improved GA - he's certainly a much better prospect at age 20 than Neilson was - does anybody remember his early appearances in the team?

He certainly deserves a run in the team or squad to see how he progresses and if he doesn't prove good enough then we've a couple of other youngsters following on behind who will be knocking on the door soon.

Charlie-Brown
Thomson has not grabbed his chance like we would have hoped. If we do not get a new full back then RN is the best we have at the moment.

I'd keep Thomson and give him time to develop Dazo, someone like Grant Murray would be a reasonable experienced defender who could cover a number of positions including right back whilst the kids develop.

Neilson is yesterdays man.

Gigolo-Aunt
These things can be worked upon & improved GA - he's certainly a much better prospect at age 20 than Neilson was - does anybody remember his early appearances in the team?

He certainly deserves a run in the team or squad to see how he progresses and if he doesn't prove good enough then we've a couple of other youngsters following on behind who will be knocking on the door soon.

Fair point on Robbie at 20. Robbie then went away and came back and grabbed his chance.

Thomson is 23 and been out a few times on loan?

Think we may just be a bit too far down the line for the lad.

Dont see any rough edges that can be worked on, mate. Just see a player who looks like he may be playing at a standard that is too high for him.

I'd keep Thomson and give him time to develop Dazo, someone like Grant Murray would be a reasonable experienced defender who could cover a number of positions including right back whilst the kids develop.

Seriously i would take RN before Murray every single day of the week. Personally i don't think Neilson is that bad a defender, however his overall play is pretty poor. I agree he need replaced but i don't think Thomson is the answer.

Ryan Gosling
Fair point on Robbie at 20. Robbie then went away and came back and grabbed his chance.

Thomson is 23 and been out a few times on loan?

Think we may just be a bit too far down the line for the lad.

Dont see any rough edges that can be worked on, mate. Just see a player who looks like he may be playing at a standard that is too high for him.

Thomson's only 20.

Gigolo-Aunt
Thomson's only 20.

Apoligies.

erm...

Who wants to talk about Pinilla?

Charlie-Brown
Seriously i would take RN before Murray every single day of the week. Personally i don't think Neilson is that bad a defender, however his overall play is pretty poor. I agree he need replaced but i don't think Thomson is the answer.

I'd take Grant Murray ahead of Neilson anyday of the week, better use of the ball, better tackler, better heading, more experienced, and a Hearts fan, came through our youth system and is one of us as much as Neilson is - never the greatest player but if Robbie Neilson gets 12 years at Hearts then GM can consider himself very unlucky by comparison.

I'd take Grant Murray ahead of Neilson anyday of the week, better use of the ball, better tackler, better heading, more experienced, and a Hearts fan, came through our youth system and is one of us as much as Neilson is - never the greatest player but if Robbie Neilson gets 12 years at Hearts then GM can consider himself very unlucky by comparison.

Its all about opinions NMH, on this occasion yours is wrong. :P

Grant Murray is pish. Fact. :)

Charlie-Brown
Its all about opinions NMH, on this occasion yours is wrong. :P

Grant Murray is pish. Fact. :)

Perhaps but he is still better than Neilson! :)

The problem is we have never got it right or should I say Vlad has never got it right since the appointment of GB. Are you serious when you say that managers were not plentiful since Jan 1' date=' although maybe not plentiful but enough choice for our club to make a choice.

The problem is and looks likely to continue, that our owner will not reliquish proper control to a manager, that is the biggest stumbling block to such an appointment.

[b']But if your happy [/b]with that situation so be it.

I repeat. I did not say I was happy or unhappy.

Can you name these managers that we could have chosen and which one of these would you have appointed.

Dirk Diggler
Perhaps but he is still better than Neilson! :)

Mate, David fecking Murray is most likely better than Neilson!

Jeeeesssuuusss...! only Neilson and Banks are over 24 from the ones you?d leave! and half of them aren?t 20 yet!

Yes with one eye on reducing the wage bill I would bring in some experienced players from lower in the SPL/lower English leagues to help develop the young players. Neilson and Banks are the right sort of professionals to help the young players develop.

Drylaw Hearts
Although I'd get the replacements in first, I wouldn't want us scrambling in the last day of the window trying to sign 10+ players, it would result in offering unneccesary high value contracts to the player. Or it would mean we had 12 players in our first team, it would be difficult to bring the youth players in as well because they have to play their fixtures.

I'd say you were right about Nade and Karipidis, although I like them both I'd accept if both were to move on.

Thomson, Zaliukas and Ivaskevicius won't be on too high a contracts, they are good backup and would hope they'd stay for at least another season.

Kingston, Palazuelos, McCann and Pinilla are supposedly on high contracts, they are all good players, I'd say Pinilla is the least likely to contribute but possibly will recieve the higher transfer fee, Kingston is the only one that may come close.

Screpis and Aguiar haven't been involved much, I'd like to see them play for a few months before I make a judjement on them (like I actually have a say on their future's:confused:)

You're having a laugh.

To be honest J_T there aren't really a whole lot of leader type players in the SPL outwith the Old Firm - Severin at Aberdeen & Wilkie at Dundee Utd & Craigan at Motherwell but I can't really think of too many more - other teams do have some solid pro's though like Grant Murray & Jim Hamilton for example who are quite experienced & can help the younger players in their teams.

That wasnt really the question though. I appreciate that these players may be difficult to find, but they are out there. I'm not trying to catch you out so you dont need to be careful in plotting your response. Genuine football based question.

And as you have indicated leaders dont need to be the most talented of players.

Gary Locke - could he join the list? Jones?

A footballing leader on the pitch must be an advantage to young players in a first team, surely?

Burley considered it essential full stop.

Dont you think at least one such player should be on the shopping list for the summer if we are going to be relying more upon youth promotions to the firsts? Wouldnt necessarily be expensive

Or do you think that Romanov finds opinionated footballing leaders troublesome?

Drylaw Hearts

Or do you think that Romanov finds opinionated footballing leaders troublesome?

I think their moto is.............

No More Heroes.

Grant Murray. Are we seriously suggesting that we improve the RB position by playing Grant Murray there. A guy who is only a squad payer at Killie. Are e really that desperate.

I can only think that Grant Murray is like the death of a relative. The memory and pain of it eases with time.

Grant Murray. Not a chance. I'd rather have Robbie or Jason Thomson or possible even George Cowie.

I think their moto is.............

No More Heroes.

Again - its not a trick question.

I am happy to analyse and debate NMHs opinions. He argues with some depth and the suggestion of certainty that he is right about the footballing strategy in play at Hearts. That is fair enough.

If there is a strategy that is worth arguing over, as NMH does, then it must be a complete strategy. Otherwise to argue in favour of an incomplete strategy would make no sense.

So - cost cutting, and more youth players. OK, this is part of the strategy

But part of the strategy must be to properly develop these youth players. It must also be for the team to be as good as it can be given the resources.

So, these youth players must need another jigsaw piece strategy to improve.

One obvious one is a footballing leader (at least one) either on the pitch or part of the squad. IMO any successful team needs at least one leader - whether there is a heavy emphasis on youth or not.

Another obvious one would be a strong manager.

Now I'm not saying this isnt the strategy. I'm not even attempting to say that Vlad couldnt work with such a strategy.

I'm just trying to explore the full strategy that NMH is arguing for

Charlie-Brown
Again - its not a trick question.

I am happy to analyse and debate NMHs opinions. He argues with some depth and the suggestion of certainty that he is right about the footballing strategy in play at Hearts. That is fair enough.

If there is a strategy that is worth arguing over, as NMH does, then it must be a complete strategy. Otherwise to argue in favour of an incomplete strategy would make no sense.

So - cost cutting, and more youth players. OK, this is part of the strategy

But part of the strategy must be to properly develop these youth players. It must also be for the team to be as good as it can be given the resources.

So, these youth players must need another jigsaw piece strategy to improve.

One obvious one is a footballing leader (at least one) either on the pitch or part of the squad. IMO any successful team needs at least one leader - whether there is a heavy emphasis on youth or not.

Another obvious one would be a strong manager.

Now I'm not saying this isnt the strategy. I'm not even attempting to say that Vlad couldnt work with such a strategy.

I'm just trying to explore the full strategy that NMH is arguing for

I think having a team leader is preferable to not having one JT however as I pointed out earlier these players aren't exactly in abundance or readily available - Locke & Pressley might spring to mind and both are Hearts minded (just watch the flak for that :) ) however neither's fitness is great and I suspect their playing careers are all but over as they look to start coaching - same with Neil McCann.

The 98 cup winning team didn't really have an obvious leader although Locke, Weir, Fulton & Cameron were influential players but none of them a captain in the way Pressley later became.

Arsenal this year had to cope with the loss of previously influential players & team leaders in Henry, Llundberg, Viera etc. and Wenger gave the role to Gallas although I don't think this was too successful as he was isolated from a lot of his younger team mates and i don't think Wenger will make him captain next season - however the main point is Wenger expected the rest of the players to each take more responsibility to cope with the loss of Viera & henry type leadership.

A strong manager is not as important as a good manager - I'd say Wenger is an example of someone who coaches & influences his players rather than manages them through force of personality like Fergie does. It is more important that whoever is coach can get his ideas through to the team and they respond by playing the way he wants them too.

So I'd say capability is more important in terms of coaching or management. I don't think a clash of personalities would ultimately prove to be productive. Either between head coach & owner or between head coach & players. We need someone who can bring the best out of the players not necessarily someone who the fans think can win a power struggle with Romanov.

Guest JamboRobbo

A strong manager is not as important as a good manager - I'd say Wenger is an example of someone who coaches & influences his players rather than manages them through force of personality like Fergie does. It is more important that whoever is coach can get his ideas through to the team and they respond by playing the way he wants them too.

Which ain't gonna happen when the players all know the manager has no authority, cause the owner is the one who really calls the shots.

The players will not fully respect the manager, and they'll play the way the owner wants them to, cause they know which side their bread is buttered on.

Until the mad one admits this to himself, and gives a manager the authority to make those calls by putting it in his contract (thereby removing the mad ones right to interfere as he does now), we'll never get the full potential out of our players, because they will always be hindered by the issue I described in my opening paragraph.

Which ain't gonna happen when the players all know the manager has no authority, cause the owner is the one who really calls the shots.

The players will not fully respect the manager, and they'll play the way the owner wants them to, cause they know which side their bread is buttered on.

Until the mad one admits this to himself, and gives a manager the authority to make those calls by putting it in his contract (thereby removing the mad ones right to interfere as he does now), we'll never get the full potential out of our players, because they will always be hindered by the issue I described in my opening paragraph.

You might be right if the manager did have NO authority. It is also true that no manager can have full authority. The manager and owner need to sit down and agree the club's strategy/policy and when that has been determined, the owner should allow the manager to proceed unhindered unless/until things go badly wrong. It's all fine saying what a manager should put in his contract but these things work 2 ways. Romanov might want to put in a resignation clause that the manager leaves (uncompensated) if the third biggest team in Scotland looks as if it will finish outside the top 6. That wouldn't be unreasonable if the manager has had full control within agreed parameters.

Where would be the logic in replacing Neilson with Murray? He is not a better player. If you reckon Robbie's time is up at Hearts and he is yesterdays man what does that make Murray? At best he was a utility player for us, i.e. crap in a number of positions.

You really appear to have it in for Neilson in a big way. Of all the problems we have at Tynie i'd put right back and dumping Neilson quite a bit down the priority list.

Charlie-Brown
Where would be the logic in replacing Neilson with Murray? He is not a better player. If you reckon Robbie's time is up at Hearts and he is yesterdays man what does that make Murray? At best he was a utility player for us, i.e. crap in a number of positions.

You really appear to have it in for Neilson in a big way. Of all the problems we have at Tynie i'd put right back and dumping Neilson quite a bit down the priority list.

Grant Murray isn't the greatest player however he showed on saturday he is an experienced, solid & reliable defender who also uses the ball better than our regular right back this season Robbie Neilson - we need more experienced players in the squad and as you rightly point out Murray can cover a number of defensive positions so he would be an ideal squad player to help bring along some of our younger players - he's also a Hearts fan - came up through our system so if it was a choice between GM & RN then I'd choose Murray.

I don't have anything personal against Robbie who by all accounts is a great guy and his work against Racism is thouroughly commendable and he deserves recognition for that - I just don't rate him as a footballer however and think he is poor in the same way other people don't like zaliukas or Ksanavicius or whoever. I think he's one of the poorest football players in our team and we'd do better with giving Thomson or the other youngsters a chance and providing them with some experienced back up to help them.

I'd imagine Neilson would rather play every week so it would be better if he moved on as I wouldn't want him in the team every week at Hearts but if he's happy to be squad back up then fair enough.

I think having a team leader is preferable to not having one JT however as I pointed out earlier these players aren't exactly in abundance or readily available - Locke & Pressley might spring to mind and both are Hearts minded (just watch the flak for that :) ) however neither's fitness is great and I suspect their playing careers are all but over as they look to start coaching - same with Neil McCann.

The 98 cup winning team didn't really have an obvious leader although Locke, Weir, Fulton & Cameron were influential players but none of them a captain in the way Pressley later became.

Arsenal this year had to cope with the loss of previously influential players & team leaders in Henry, Llundberg, Viera etc. and Wenger gave the role to Gallas although I don't think this was too successful as he was isolated from a lot of his younger team mates and i don't think Wenger will make him captain next season - however the main point is Wenger expected the rest of the players to each take more responsibility to cope with the loss of Viera & henry type leadership.

So I'd say capability is more important in terms of coaching or management. I don't think a clash of personalities would ultimately prove to be productive. Either between head coach & owner or between head coach & players. We need someone who can bring the best out of the players not necessarily someone who the fans think can win a power struggle with Romanov.

You are right about Arsenal. But its a case in point I guess

Arsenal - good manager, talented players, no leaders, no trophies

Man Utd - strong and good manager, talented players, a handful of leaders, EPL this season and the chance of Champs League

In listing who might be deemed leaders in the SPL my intention is not to court them for a move to Hearts. They are simply an example.

Whether or not it is easy to procure a leader on the pitch it is, as you say, preferable to have one.

I also agree that experienced professionals should be part of this process, and even if not natural leaders will help the development of youth players

And I guess, if we cant get a strong Ferguson type manager then a Wenger one will do.

I dont want people who will challenge Romanov. They will fail, Romanov will win

My concern, for you to chew over.

We broadly agree that there are certain things that need thrown into the mix for youth to properly develop, possibly (god help us) thrive.

These people - leaders, experienced pros, strong and/or good managers - in order to do their job properly, in order to provide the benefit they can will do so from their own experiences, from their own ideas.

Does Romanov have the personal capacity to allow such freedom of expression?

Any manager isnt going to be allowed to make a large number of new signings, and players contracts will make it difficult to empty a lot, but if I was manager, I'd do the following overhaul:

Retained 17, Shoved 16, Shopping List 6 = Squad of 23

GK

Keep: McDonald, Banks

Let go Basso, Ridgers

RB Keep: Nielson

Let go: Thomson

Buy: new RB

LB Keep: Concalves

Let go: Wallace

Buy: new LB

CH

Keep: Berra, McGowan, Karapidis, Rapnik

Let Go: Tall, Zal

buy new CH

Mid: Keep: Eggert, Driver, Larry, Screpis, Miko, Ruben

Let go: Chesny, Beslija, Bruno, Mcann, Shammy, Ivas, Stewart

buy new Mid

CF

Keep: Nade, Pinilla, Glen

Let go: Mole, Elliot, Makela

Buy: CF x 2

Ryan Gosling

Our pre-season should start with a squad of:

Banks, MacDonald

Neilson, Karipidis, Berra, Wallace

Kingston, Palazuelos, Screpis, Jonsson, Driver, Aguiar (it's only fair he's given a pre-season to see how he is)

Pinilla

Promoted from youth:

Ridgers, Brown, Rapnik, McGowan, Husband, Visconte, Templeton, Glen

And a new manager.

Gerd Muller

Is Templeton back at Hearts after his loan spell at Raith?

Also whats happening with other loan players like the following: (copied from wikipedia)

Roman Bedn?ř (on loan to West Bromwich Albion until end of 2007-08 season)

David Armstrong (on loan to Cowdenbeath until end of 2007-08 season)

John Armstrong (on loan to Cowdenbeath until end of 2007-08 season)

Mirsad Bešlija (on loan to Sint-Truiden)

Matthew Doherty (on loan to Cowdenbeath)

Jamie MacDonald (on loan to Queen of the South)

Denis McLaughlin (on loan to Gimn?stica)

Marco Pelosi (on loan to Raith Rovers)

Craig Sives (on loan to Dundee)

Hj?lmar ??rarinsson (on loan to Fram Reykjavik)

David Templeton (on loan to Raith Rovers)

frankblack
Our pre-season should start with a squad of:

Banks, MacDonald

Neilson, Karipidis, Berra, Wallace

Kingston, Palazuelos, Screpis, Jonsson, Driver, Aguiar (it's only fair he's given a pre-season to see how he is)

Pinilla

Promoted from youth:

Ridgers, Brown, Rapnik, McGowan, Husband, Visconte, Templeton, Glen

And a new manager.

Need to comment on that squad.

1. Wallace isn't good enough for left back.

2. Do you actually think Pinilla will be fit for pre-season or next season at all?

How can you say Neilson is yesterdays man then suggest Grant Murray as a signing.Murray is nothing but a very average journeyman who must be about 3-4 years older than Robbie and a far worse player.

You're having a laugh.

Ivaskevicius is an alright player, I'll be the first to say there is room for improvement but he can play in numerous positions, CM, RM, LM, ST, was he also at right back for a reserve game once I think I read here?

If you can have someone like him on the bench, it allows more positions to be picked on the bench, instead of 2 strikers, have 1 striker and Ivaskevicius, Ksanavicius played that type of role as well last season, he could play on the left wing and behind the striker, although I think he will be away next season though.

Even at the game last Sunday, when Larry was playing the long diagonals to him, one touch straight to Thomson, if he was as bad as some say on here, any one of those could have went out of play or to an opponent, at pace that type of ball is difficult to control, he was perfect every time, I know it was just a testimonial and in a real game he wouldn't have got the time and he may have been under a bit more pressure but I do think he has potential.

jambobelieve28 - founder of the "Kestutis 'number 24 even though he is number 28' Ivaskevicius fan club".

Ryan Gosling
Need to comment on that squad.

1. Wallace isn't good enough for left back.

2. Do you actually think Pinilla will be fit for pre-season or next season at all?

Wallace may not be good enough for left back, does that mean he's not good enough for us at all?

Re: Pinilla - who knows? :)

Is Templeton back at Hearts after his loan spell at Raith?

Also whats happening with other loan players like the following: (copied from wikipedia)

Roman Bedn?ř (on loan to West Bromwich Albion until end of 2007-08 season)

David Armstrong (on loan to Cowdenbeath until end of 2007-08 season)

John Armstrong (on loan to Cowdenbeath until end of 2007-08 season)

Mirsad Be?lija (on loan to Sint-Truiden)

Matthew Doherty (on loan to Cowdenbeath)

Jamie MacDonald (on loan to Queen of the South)

Denis McLaughlin (on loan to Gimn?stica)

Marco Pelosi (on loan to Raith Rovers)

Craig Sives (on loan to Dundee)

Hj?lmar ??rarinsson (on loan to Fram Reykjavik)

David Templeton (on loan to Raith Rovers)

Bednar will be sold, there is too much interest in him from other clubs.

Beslija will be coming back, no other club want to pay his wages (?9,000/week).

Hjalmar, I knew he was originally on loan but I'm sure I read somewhere that he had signed permanently for Reykjavik, I'm not 100% though.:confused:

The others will all come back, in the pre-season Hearts will decide if it is better for them to stay a Hearts player, leave the club or go on loan again.

Ivaskevicius is an alright player, I'll be the first to say there is room for improvement but he can play in numerous positions, CM, RM, LM, ST, was he also at right back for a reserve game once I think I read here?

If you can have someone like him on the bench, it allows more positions to be picked on the bench, instead of 2 strikers, have 1 striker and Ivaskevicius, Ksanavicius played that type of role as well last season, he could play on the left wing and behind the striker, although I think he will be away next season though.

Even at the game last Sunday, when Larry was playing the long diagonals to him, one touch straight to Thomson, if he was as bad as some say on here, any one of those could have went out of play or to an opponent, at pace that type of ball is difficult to control, he was perfect every time, I know it was just a testimonial and in a real game he wouldn't have got the time and he may have been under a bit more pressure but I do think he has potential.

jambobelieve28 - founder of the "Kestutis 'number 24 even though he is number 28' Ivaskevicius fan club".

If we get a January 1st Statement Manager, they will surely never allow No 28 and No 29 to get near to the Tynecastle pitch again.

If we get a January 1st Statement Manager, they will surely never allow No 28 and No 29 to get near to the Tynecastle pitch again.

Murrayfield???

Banks // New Keeper

New Right Back

New Centre Half

Berra

Wallace** / Goncalves**

Kingston**

Palazuelos/Jonnson

New Attacking Midfielder

Screpis / Chesney** / New Left Winger

Pinilla ** Nade** / New Striker

** Only if a new manager is brought in to get the best of them.

So thats 3 I would keep in the starting 11 on this seasons form, pathetic really. Plus another six that I think would vastly improve if we had them fit and fighting for a new manager!

Charlie-Brown

Your okay there Coco - Lothian buses cancelled No28 and the No29 goes from Silverknowes to Gorebridge via the Bridges. :)

Archived