two faced Bednar?

Maroon Memories

Maroon Memories

Just thought I'd open a debate on this one. At the game on sunday he was making out that being at tynecastle with the fans are some of his greatest memories. As well as the goals he has scored.

I think im in the minority here by not applauding him purley because i find him to be a badge kissing two faced swine!

If he misses being here so much then why not return from the loan deal put your head down and fire in the goals?! I realise the whole Romanov thing must be an issue,but at the end of the day we pay his wages. The fans who he loves so much!

John Findlay

I have a hunch Mr Bednar will contribute not a lot to WBA's premirship campaign next season.

John

Just thought I'd open a debate on this one. At the game on sunday he was making out that being at tynecastle with the fans are some of his greatest memories. As well as the goals he has scored.

I think im in the minority here by not applauding him purley because i find him to be a badge kissing two faced swine!

If he misses being here so much then why not return from the loan deal put your head down and fire in the goals?! I realise the whole Romanov thing must be an issue,but at the end of the day we pay his wages. The fans who he loves so much!

Could not applaud him for all these reasons, can't wait to stick the knife in via the media as every opportunity.

Maroon Memories

If i were him i wouldnt have bothered turning up. Just like the other two!

Craigieboy

Never cared much for his relentless rants about the club.

Decent player who became disillusioned with life at Hearts IMO.

Never cared much for his relentless rants about the club.

Decent player who became disillusioned with life at Hearts IMO.

I became very disillusioned with his lazyrs attitide while picking up a very good wage

Guest JamboRobbo
I have a hunch Mr Bednar will contribute not a lot to WBA's premirship campaign next season.

John

seem to remember folks saying the same when he left tynie. You're well out the circus Roman. Keep on proving them wrong.

In most situations like that most players become '2 faced' (i would call it playing to the audience).

Put Bednar in front of WBA fans and he will say they are the best, put Skacel in front of Hearts fans and he will say we are the best just as he would say that Hertha Berlin fans are the best if addressing them, or put Pressley in with a crowd of Celtic minded folk and he will say something the opposite of what he would say in front of a crowd of Hearts minded folk ;) etc etc.

MackaysCentreSpot

Hearts fans were the best fans he said.

He certainly showed his appreciation of them yesterday by dissappearing quickly out of a side door and was last seen hurrying away down McCleod Street.

I think nearly every player that arrived under Burley DID love playing for the club and the fans.

I think nearly every player that has left since has an issue with Romanov

I think the public statements are a dig at Romanov

I think it is possible for players to hate Romanov but still have an affection for the club and its fans

Chip Douglas
Hearts fans were the best fans he said.

He certainly showed his appreciation of them yesterday by dissappearing quickly out of a side door and was last seen hurrying away down McCleod Street.

Did he need to be there?

We_are_the_Hearts
I think nearly every player that arrived under Burley DID love playing for the club and the fans.

I think it is possible for players to hate Romanov but still have an affection for the club and its fans

Far too sensible a post. It's not rocket science mate but it seems to escape a few on here.:107years:

loveofthegame

Couldn't have put it better myself.

I don't see what problem some fans have with guys like Bednar, Rudi, etc. Guys that contributed to the best season of my lifetime and who gave me and others so much joy, if only for a short period.

If Romanov managed to force out someone like Pressley then how the **** can anyone be surprised that foreigners with no real affiliation to the club wanted out.

The blame must firmly be placed at Romanovs feet.

Well done to Roman on making the trip up (something he didnt need to do, more effort than 'fans favourite' Brellier) and good luck in the future. Staying with our complete shambles or having a go of it in the Premiership, hmmmm.......

Marmeladent?rtchen

Agreed with above. This type of thread annoys me as Bednar was forced out.

I cant believe people turn former players as hate figures and make them the root cause for all the clubs problems.

Vlad has has turned the club in to the joke so its easy for them to have a dig.

Maroon Memories

i never once said Bednar, or any other player for that matter was the root of our problems. I just find it hard to understand badge kissers. Would you kiss any other badge other than HMFC? I think not. Thats what does my head in.

rossi_1983

I have no time for Bednar due to his constant rants in the press

Yes he is glad he left, and he hated Romanov, but to have to read about it every week just so he can get some coverage is very grating

Hartley, Rudi and Gordon all hated Romanov, but they have remained very dignified when questioned about Hearts since they left, and that shows a true affection with the fans and club

Agreed with above. This type of thread annoys me as Bednar was forced out.

I cant believe people turn former players as hate figures and make them the root cause for all the clubs problems.

Vlad has has turned the club in to the joke so its easy for them to have a dig.

I think it is kind of human nature of some people

People love Hearts and therefore feel offended or hurt if any part of it is criticised by people

Fans often feel let down when good players leave. And if that player isnt full of praise for his ex-club its a release to get angry at them

I dont think this changes the likely reality of what has happened with a lot of these players though

Maroon Memories
I think it is kind of human nature of some people

People love Hearts and therefore feel offended or hurt if any part of it is criticised by people

Fans often feel let down when good players leave. And if that player isnt full of praise for his ex-club its a release to get angry at them

I dont think this changes the likely reality of what has happened with a lot of these players though

i never suggested it was anyones fault other than romanov.

dont kiss a club badge unless you mean it.

I have no time for Bednar due to his constant rants in the press

Yes he is glad he left, and he hated Romanov, but to have to read about it every week just so he can get some coverage is very grating

Hartley, Rudi and Gordon all hated Romanov, but they have remained very dignified when questioned about Hearts since they left, and that shows a true affection with the fans and club

Spot on, do not see him praising the fans in the press, and did his feelings towards Romanov make him the lazy player he was, I think not

I wait with interest to see if anyone accuses tennant01 of being a bigot for posting this.

We_are_the_Hearts
Spot on, do not see him praising the fans in the press, and did his feelings towards Romanov make him the lazy player he was, I think not

Lazy player? Did you watch the games? We have missed Roman's movement up front badly. When fit and motivated he could stretch any defence in a similair fashion to what Adam could. Intelligent running unlike a few of the heidless chickens still here.

He was rushed back from his inital injury and also became demotivated with the circus at our club. Can't blame him as most fans are demotivated with the shambles.

I wait with interest to see if anyone accuses tennant01 of being a bigot for posting this.

He went to the match and did not applaud, however he did go and he did not boo, huge difference between this and some of the Anti Pressley postings

He went to the match and did not applaud, however he did go and he did not boo, huge difference between this and some of the Anti Pressley postings

Ah, so being a bigot is defined as non attendance and / or booing? Thanks for clarifying, I feel better now.

Lazy player? Did you watch the games? We have missed Roman's movement up front badly. When fit and motivated he could stretch any defence in a similair fashion to what Adam could. Intelligent running unlike a few of the heidless chickens still here.

He was rushed back from his inital injury and also became demotivated with the circus at our club. Can't blame him as most fans are demotivated with the shambles.

Yes and how many games did he show this??, not very many at all, I have cast no doubt over his ability, it his attittude that was questionable

Ah, so being a bigot is defined as non attendance and / or booing? Thanks for clarifying, I feel better now.

I never called anyone bigotted, but it seems some on here know how to assert self control and some don't

rudi must stay

course he's gonna say stuff like that onfront on 10,000 Hearts supporters. What else is he gonna say ' I hate you and I wish i'd never joined'

I never called anyone bigotted, but it seems some on here know how to assert self control and some don't

You're quite right.

People who keep calling other people bigots with no evidence don't know how to assert self control. It makes me sad. Here is a sad face. :sad:

You're quite right.

People who keep calling other people bigots with no evidence don't know how to assert self control. It makes me sad. Here is a sad face. :sad:

Read my first five words again:)

MackaysCentreSpot

I thought he was maybe thinking of going into politics after hearing the way he body swerved the question when asked how many goals he had scored for the Baggys.

I thought he was maybe thinking of going into politics after hearing the way he body swerved the question when asked how many goals he had scored for the Baggys.

I'm just amazed that he could stop running in straight lines for long enough to bodyswerve anything.

The last line is key. I have seen Bednar complain about not playing, complain about the crazy stuff that goes on about our club, complain about our owner but never have I seen him complain about the Hearts fans.

As well as that, everything I have seen by Bednar could have been said by any of us on here and would have been roundly agreed with.

Maroon Memories

lol. im a biggot because i didnt want to applaud him? real nice thanks!:evilno:

I think nearly every player that arrived under Burley DID love playing for the club and the fans. ie Bednar

I think nearly every player that has left since has an issue with Romanov ie Bednar

I think the public statements are a dig at Romanov ie Bednar

ie Bednar

Thats about right IMO.

Maybe this is going off at a slight tangent but I couldn't agree more with whoever it was that asked the question about kissing other badges...you just wouldn't, would you? So why do players bother? It's really starting to irritate me, all this faux-affection crap.

So...to any players who might read this...no more gratuitous badge kissing please. You need to earn the right to kiss that badge, and some of you just haven't yet at all. Only do it if you absolutely mean it - and be warned, we're great at spotting fakes.

So there....

Humph.

I think Bednar is a super player and wish him every success. I have a hunch he will be a star in the Premiership and WBA will make a hefty profit.

If I could get any player back, it would be Bednar, he is an incredible talent, even when he was still at Hearts, many Hearts fans didn't want him here but I knew he was something special, trust me, he will score at least 15 goals for West Brom next season.

CostaJambo
If I could get any player back, it would be Bednar, he is an incredible talent, even when he was still at Hearts, many Hearts fans didn't want him here but I knew he was something special, trust me, he will score at least 15 goals for West Brom next season.

Decent player but only 4 scored more EPL goals than 15 this season, 3 of them being Ronaldo, Adebayor and Torres. Can't see West Brom bothering with the cups if they are in a relegation battle. In short, are you offering any odds?;)

Archived