Players to leave in the summer!!!

Civil Jambo

Civil Jambo

Is it just me or is anyone else wondering why Calum Elliot is still at the club? he has no talent for football what so ever!the only thing he seems to have an interest in is making questionable videos with half naked men online, whats that about?? its beyond belief why he gets a game when his level is pub league football! Please let him be the first to be released this summer with half the squad following!

Who do you most want to leave? and feel free to have a good rant about them

I feel better now lol!

Because we signed him on a fiver year contract and no-one in their right mind would want to sign him.

Geoff Kilpatrick

It might have something to do with being remunerated above his ability. :rolleyes:

Civil Jambo

You know i think i know why romanov keeps him there , romanov likes dancing cleary after spending 5 months in a dancing comp so he keeps him there to dance for him???

Civil Jambo
Because we signed him on a fiver year contract and no-one in their right mind would want to sign him.

True what about if romanov likes him then send him to Kaunus!

maltese jambo
True what about if romanov likes him then send him to Kaunus!

Good idea, after loan moves to Motherwell AND Kaunas surely even he would get the hint!

winston churchill

saved me typing.

Archived