Players from Kaiserslautern???

Maroon 1874

Maroon 1874

In today's DR winner (don't know how to link) reports that Korobotchup has been over for the 2nd time to check out poss signing targets, does anyone know who/they are?

Apparantly he's been watching Yuselez Kontz and Constantine Jury, thinks they'll fit in well with our squad.

Wonder if he was looking at Lose Roubles oops I mean Luis Robles their american keeper??

Taxi?? What?? for me??

Excellent. Huddies from a team away to get relegated to the third tier of German Football. Will fit in well here.

jamboinglasgow

am I not correct in thinking that Kaiserlautern were a team near where our training camp was last year, could it not be that he was actully flying out there to check on the place where we are staying for pre-season and thought that he would have a watch of a local game?

Apparantly he's been watching Yuselez Kontz and Constantine Jury, thinks they'll fit in well with our squad.

do we want players that will fot in with the current squad!? we don't want the same again next season! so if anything we want the opposite from what we have at the moment.

do we want players that will fot in with the current squad!? we don't want the same again next season! so if anything we want the opposite from what we have at the moment.

*WOOSH*

aaaah :rolleyes:

I should actually take the time to read some threads. Usually just skim through them quickly.

Theres an actual German player (think it may be kaiserlautern) called Sascha Bigalke. Always found that kind of amusing.

Still the thing is though they will be looking at players to fit in with squad. So its still a point. I don't see them taking a different approach and I don't being to different next season, unfortunately.

colinmaroon

Must be the minister's Monday morning blues - but I struggled with Constantine for a few minutes!!!

I believe we're also interested in Bankw?rmer and Gro?erkopf!!!

LOL

Read the names again.

am I not correct in thinking that Kaiserlautern were a team near where our training camp was last year, could it not be that he was actully flying out there to check on the place where we are staying for pre-season and thought that he would have a watch of a local game?

You are not correct.

If the Daily Wrecker says it's players then it must be true.:rolleyes:

scott herbertson
Must be the minister's Monday morning blues - but I struggled with Constantine for a few minutes!!!

I believe we're also interested in Bankw?rmer and Gro?erkopf!!!

I heard our main interest was in the managerial team of Erslika and Brun-noser. Both are understood to be happy to fit in with Romanov's plans.

Guest JamboRobbo

Sounds to me like our "coaching staff" are up to their usual bs.

Do the same things, expect the same results as usual.

Cheers you bunch of incompetents.

Archived