Tonight's match

Jamdub

Checked out the BBc football streaming about the game, Rangers now 3-0 up. What really caught my attention was the attendence, !089. This must be the lowest attendence ever for a Rangers game. And one of the lowest for the Pars. As these are the probable winners and runners up from that division. You can't help but think what relegation has done to their support. I am sure Hearts if relegated, they will still have a good core support, but is a real eye openner to those who think relegation is a blip.

Totally stunned, these are the big two! Hope whoever takes over, gets the pricing right! :shocked3:

:laugh:

Attendance is 10,089 - more than the recent Hibs v Kilmarnock match.

ToadKiller Dog

Question: are this Rangers side serious Scottish Cup contenders? They must be, surely?

Not if one of Celtic , Aberdeen or dundee united

As they 3 would not fear them and do a professional job . Possibly ST Johnstone also .

I expect they would all be sharper than the band of mercenaries at Ipox .

Apologies, I only had the BBc sport football page, to go on, thats what shocked me. It definately showed 1089 under the refs name. It has been amended to 10(0) 89 since my earlier post. Cheers bbc for making me an idiot! Sorry again!

Question: are this Rangers side serious Scottish Cup contenders? They must be, surely?

I think so. If someone else knocks out celtic then I would fancy them.

When we were knocked out I out some money on them so heres hoping!

Serious Scottish Cup challenge - no way - best joke of today

Better than current Hearts team - difficult to say , but they did seem fit, faster and able to bully a young Dunfermline side.

Do they know where the goal is - yes - better than current Hearts team for at least looking for chances - again vs a young Dunfermline team

Beatable - 100%

Overpaid - 100%

It is strange seeing the Rangers teamsheet with so many Scots. Got so used to, over the last 25 years of foreigners, I only bet once on Rangers to win a trophy, it was the year "home and away" against Leeds, Battle of Britain. So hard to bet against the Celtic, just now.

Serious Scottish Cup challenge - no way - best joke of today

Better than current Hearts team - difficult to say , but they did seem fit, faster and able to bully a young Dunfermline side.

Do they know where the goal is - yes - better than current Hearts team for at least looking for chances - again vs a young Dunfermline team

Beatable - 100%

Overpaid - 100%

You're kidding right? Difficult to say if this Rangers team are better than us? Christ that Dunfermline team would give us a game right now.

FFS!

You're kidding right? Difficult to say if this Rangers team are better than us? Christ that Dunfermline team would give us a game right now.

FFS!

No they would not........whilst we are struggling we would comfortably beat the Pars team as it is right now..

No they would not........whilst we are struggling we would comfortably beat the Pars team as it is right now..

I guess we'll find out next season (assuming Pars go up). Can't wait til we gub this Rangers side while we are at it.

On another thread did someone suggest Ryan Wallace for next season?

I don't think so somehow.

I'd take Ryan Wallace next season to be fair.

Archived