Tonight's match

Jamdub

Get yourself a drink and watch the Pars and JJ making Sally's night.

Off it since Christmas Day mate :smuggy:

What price are Rangers?

Off it since Christmas Day mate :smuggy:

What price are Rangers?

30/100....

Get on the Pars now 10/1 and pour yourself a large one.

Fancy Rangers -2 actually

You are far better company with a drink inside you.....

But thanks Beats I have backed the Pars @ 2/1 with a 2 goal start, stay sober man.

Don't know about the football but seen more blue flashing lights tonight in Dunfermline than I have for a long time.

Falkingham is one we should be looking at for next season.

Geggan looks a tidy player and all my Pars supporting mates rave about the lad Byrne.

I was tempted to stick money on Ryan Wallace to score first at 11/1 on Bet365. Thought it was a good price and the boy is quality - scores just about every game.

Glad I never :whistling:

The_razors_edge

Falkingham is one we should be looking at for next season.

Agreed. Was excellent in pre season and my pars supporting mates rave about him and gegan

Can confirm loads of fighting going on in Dunfermline tonight. Probably pars fans not knowing who to support!

Checked out the BBc football streaming about the game, Rangers now 3-0 up. What really caught my attention was the attendence, !089. This must be the lowest attendence ever for a Rangers game. And one of the lowest for the Pars. As these are the probable winners and runners up from that division. You can't help but think what relegation has done to their support. I am sure Hearts if relegated, they will still have a good core support, but is a real eye openner to those who think relegation is a blip.

Totally stunned, these are the big two! Hope whoever takes over, gets the pricing right! :shocked3:

Jambof3tornado

Rangers strolling this. They look better than the majority of premiership teams.

They cost more than probably all 11 non old firm spl teams put together.

Question: are this Rangers side serious Scottish Cup contenders? They must be, surely?

Jambof3tornado

Checked out the BBc football streaming about the game, Rangers now 3-0 up. What really caught my attention was the attendence, !089. This must be the lowest attendence ever for a Rangers game. And one of the lowest for the Pars. As these are the probable winners and runners up from that division. You can't help but think what relegation has done to their support. I am sure Hearts if relegated, they will still have a good core support, but is a real eye openner to those who think relegation is a blip.

Totally stunned, these are the big two! Hope whoever takes over, gets the pricing right! :shocked3:

Attendance is over 10k.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Ehhh, aye ok pal.

There was about 20 odd coaches along Halbeath Road so I'd be surprised if there's only that many there

When looking at a match like this we need to remember this is the second division we are talking about.

With a couple of exceptions it is the dumping ground for those who never quite made it with bigger clubs but who had some talent when they were younger.

There are circumstances which have led both these teams to be playing at that level and there are a few young players with potential (on both sides) but even with our present team there would be no fear about playing 'Rangers'.

This is however where we need to be keeping an eye on for those little gems that can be found at that level.

PS Still can't see why super ally is getting so excited about the goals going in....until at least the first division he and his team should be simply stating job done and move on.

Chaka Demus & pliers

Question: are this Rangers side serious Scottish Cup contenders? They must be, surely?

They have a chance but I'd still expect them to lose to Aberdeen, ICT, Celtic of course and probably HIbs/Dundee Utd.

Edit - Also the fact that they are called Rangers would guarantee a Celtic win if they meet. No chance of Celtic not taking that game seriously even if they are lower league opposition.

Caspian Primrose

Goin by this they don't have anything to fear. Imagine the carnage if the OF met each other. There's number 4.

Can confirm loads of fighting going on in Dunfermline tonight. Probably pars fans not knowing who to support!

I always thought Dunfermline fans were part time tims tbh.

Archived