***The official what time did the bloody kids get you up thread***

iantjambo

My wee lad woke at 4 ffs, took bout hr n a half to get him back to sleep, prob won't wake till 9 now, me I'm trying to stay away from the fridge lol

I just spent an hour trying to put together a scooter for the wee man, couldn't get the bloody handlebars to stay on and was seriously losing the plot with it.

The mrs saunters over,looks at it and says "I think you have the clamp back to front"

cow :seething:

I just spent an hour trying to put together a scooter for the wee man, couldn't get the bloody handlebars to stay on and was seriously losing the plot with it.

The mrs saunters over,looks at it and says "I think you have the clamp back to front"

cow :seething:

Wrap it round her heed.

other half and step daughter have fecked off back to bed so me and the wee man are stuffing our faces witg shite and watching Simpsons

Jambof3tornado

Got up at 7-45am and walked the dog. Junior is 16 so enjoys a lie in. Wife is working until 2pm so no prezzies til she gets home (which will be after she has been up and seen to the horse too).

Breakfast the next task for me.

haha..............mines weren`t too bad............7;30 ish. My Daughter was ready to explode though and shes meant to be the older and wiser one, my Son was relaxed and content! (Daughter 12 ,son 10)

I don't have kids, so I got up when I wanted.

:pleasing:

This

Great not long up, a nice wee long lie and a wee stroll up to the folks for Christmas dinner and give the folks their pressies, not a bad wee day haha

9 o'clock.. it's not the same anymore =[

This. I'm now looking forward to being a grandad sadly just so I can enjoy Xmas again.

He woke at half three asked if santa had been and then fell aslep til 8 so not too bad.

He's now in full pirate costume and demolishing a pack of chocolate coins.

Wish I was 4 again!

Arrrr. chocolate and a cutlass .... not sure if you'll be seeing dinner there matey.

It's 8:20am and the youngest has been up for 15mins ... wee lad waiting patiently for his sister, which is more than can be said for me.

I woke up at 06:30 with such a fright,my daughter sitting on my bedroom floor,hoping someone would wake up!

She is 20,then when i woke she rushed through and woke up her wee sister (17) by pulling the covers of her!

This is the daughter that set her alarm,to make sure she would be up by 9am,doesnt matter how old the kids get,they are still kids are heart

Wee man didnt surface until back of 8 but even then that was fine as he is too wee to understand the whole palava of it all of this christmas stuff

Kids had been hyper all week so i expected a 6am start but they slept until 8.30am. Which was nice.

Archived