Bad things you've done on a Christmas night out

Captain Price

Captain Price

Well KB over to you.

I'll start, started at the works night out, after drinking countless amounts of tequila, we had a little game. All the girls lined up in two rows of 8, and all the guys had to crawl under their legs, and the fastest group to get through would win. I was last in my group, and proceeded to go on my back and look up towards the girls. Cue most of them standing on me and getting a formal warning at work 2 weeks later. However 2 of the girls weren't bothered that I looked up their skirts, and later on took one of them back to my mates flat and...y'no.

I left work two weeks later.

Over to you kickback :thumbsup:

You're on thin ice as it is mate. Should maybe sit this one out?

No chance.

Do you not need a job first Beats so you can go on a work night out?

What you being like that for?

I had been flirting with the office hottie for ages and we were having a carry on at the xmas night out at the corn exchange and for some reason and I've no idea how it came about, I had her in a headlock. This resulted in me getting a swift left hook to the baws.

:sob:

That was 10 years ago, married her two months ago.

Well KB over to you.

I'll start, started at the works night out, after drinking countless amounts of tequila, we had a little game. All the girls lined up in two rows of 8, and all the guys had to crawl under their legs, and the fastest group to get through would win. I was last in my group, and proceeded to go on my back and look up towards the girls. Cue most of them standing on me and getting a formal warning at work 2 weeks later. However 2 of the girls weren't bothered that I looked up their skirts, and later on took one of them back to my mates flat and...y'no.

I left work two weeks later.

Over to you kickback :thumbsup:

Weird!

I just saw a video on FB and the exact same thing happened.

I had been flirting with the office hottie for ages and we were having a carry on at the xmas night out at the corn exchange and for some reason and I've no idea how it came about, I had her in a headlock. This resulted in me getting a swift left hook to the baws.

:lol: that sounds like a David Brent moment

:cornette:

Too many to list here.

This year I behaved perfectly even though I survived to the bitter end.

That's where I'm at....so for that reason I'm out.

At a free bar in my old work many moons ago........I convinced the guy behind the bar that my employer meant a "totally" free bar. So I took 15 Twix's.

The shame...............

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Bird from my work wore a really short skirt on Thursday last week at the night out. She was going about sitting on folks knees and that.

Everyone saw her rat.

Not so much on the night out more so afterwards

It was my first work Xmas night out at the tender age of 19 and my dad had left there a few months previously but had made plans to come through to Dunfermline to meet up with folk. For those that know Dunfermline we ended up in Mardis Gras (I know!) and they were doing a deal on black shocks (a test tube filled half black sambuca/half aftershock) which my wonderful father kept buying for me. The rest of the night merged into a merry haze culminating in a young Malky getting home a little worse for wear and needing to go to the bathroom which was occupied by Mr Benoit. My last memory is knocking on the door seeing if he'd be much longer, next thing I'm on the floor and there's some black shit all down the wall and on the carpet and the afore mentioned Mr Benoit looking at me like WTF have you done.

It took 2-3 coats of paint before the black marks on the wall faded

Guest C00l K1d

At a free bar in my old work many moons ago........I convinced the guy behind the bar that my employer meant a "totally" free bar. So I took 15 Twix's.

The shame...............

:laugh:

Not so much on the night out more so afterwards

It was my first work Xmas night out at the tender age of 19 and my dad had left there a few months previously but had made plans to come through to Dunfermline to meet up with folk. For those that know Dunfermline we ended up in Mardis Gras (I know!) and they were doing a deal on black shocks (a test tube filled half black sambuca/half aftershock) which my wonderful father kept buying for me. The rest of the night merged into a merry haze culminating in a young Malky getting home a little worse for wear and needing to go to the bathroom which was occupied by Mr Benoit. My last memory is knocking on the door seeing if he'd be much longer, next thing I'm on the floor and there's some black shit all down the wall and on the carpet and the afore mentioned Mr Benoit looking at me like WTF have you done.

It took 2-3 coats of paint before the black marks on the wall faded

Was this before or after he stuck you in the crippler?

If Beats has not managed to liquidate a company on a Christmas night out, I want my money back.

:jjyay:

What a ridiculous post mate. Have a word ffs.

Reported.

Is singing bob the builder with my mates at an ugly bird I pumped bad?

Just means you are a bit of a heartless ****.

Guest C00l K1d

Just means you are a bit of a heartless ****.

This.

Clearly the type of pig who objectifies women.

Enjoy your zoo calender this christmas ironjambo

This.

Clearly the type of pig who objectifies women.

Enjoy your zoo calender this christmas ironjambo

Cheers mate, and cheers GA. In my defence I was just a boy of 21. I'm a much more mature and sensitive creature now. On top of that she was pig ugly and it took us a while to work out that she was a woman. There was a flattering photo of her posted on here a while back but the fun killing mods pulled the thread.

Cheers mate, and cheers GA. In my defence I was just a boy of 21. I'm a much more mature and sensitive creature now. On top of that she was pig ugly and it took us a while to work out that she was a woman. There was a flattering photo of her posted on here a while back but the fun killing mods pulled the thread.

so you Didn't realise the person you pumped was a burd until after the deed?

so you Didn't realise the person you pumped was a burd until after the deed?

Hahahaha. No, I knew she was a bird. There was a debate about what she was when she started at my place of work at the time. She looked like bob the builder ffs

Calling her the 'office hottie'..................someone hoping she reads this thread in time for Christmas ? :bucktooth:

Never been on a Christmas night out but the o e and only works night out 6 of us, drivers and a supervisor all got lifted and had a night in the cells and court the next morning.

The Mrs never invites me to her work do's , she is a social worker, because the first time I met her boss and chatting away , I told her boss I dressed like this and shave my head because one of us had better look like a lesbian if she wanted to keep working as a social worker.

The boss seen the funny side but according to the Mrs I'm an acquired taste and its best I dont go and 'maybe' embarrass her.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

:rofl:

That's ******* brilliant :rofl:

In my youth after an Xmas do, i got on the citylink bus from Glasgow planning to get off at Harthill.

Woke up in Edinburgh.

So i stayed on the bus and paid my fare back to Harthill.

Woke up back in Glasgow again.

:facepalm:

Never been on a Christmas night out but the o e and only works night out 6 of us, drivers and a supervisor all got lifted and had a night in the cells and court the next morning.

The Mrs never invites me to her work do's , she is a social worker, because the first time I met her boss and chatting away , I told her boss I dressed like this and shave my head because one of us had better look like a lesbian if she wanted to keep working as a social worker.

The boss seen the funny side but according to the Mrs I'm an acquired taste and its best I dont go and 'maybe' embarrass her.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

:rofl:

Private Womble

Got in a fight with a guy from work cos he tried to steal my free drinks voucher off my table :lol: apparently called him an aids ridden Hibs ****, don't remember.

Got in a fight with a guy from work cos he tried to steal my free drinks voucher off my table :lol: apparently called him an aids ridden Hibs ****, don't remember.

Brilliant!

Prince Buaben

:jjyay:

Our Xmas night tonight.

Unfortunately our ratio of men to women at our company is about 12:1 so our nights out are usually pretty tame.

Still 5 hour free bar :pleasing:

Tend to leave early from such nights out these days as they will generally be somewhere utterly pish in or around George Street.

Only xmas misdemeanor was when I was 17 and working for the Law Society, I was off for the two full weeks over xmas and new year but went into work on xmas eve for the free peeve in the board room, after a couple of hours hammering the free booze we left the office and headed round the corner to Henry J Beans where I somehow managed to get served despite not having ID, fast forward a couple of hours of necking Drambuie I end up in the bogs feeling sick. After about 20 mins I feel better so go back up to the bar, order another drambuie and then the first sip sends me right over the edge and I projectile vomited right over the bar.

15 years later and I still never went back!

Archived