Alex McLeish

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

Pretty difficult to have much sympathy for the guy tonight. I personally think he has been found out a wee bit down there. I never believed the rubbish about him going to Birmingham to forward his career. He buggered off to the first team that dropped thier knickers to him and now his career is back to square one.

I also never understood whilst McFadden followed him there. Our nations best player may well be starting next season in the Championship which is not really ideal. Just goes to show you that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

As my granny used to say to us as kids. "You've dropped a ****ing bollock their you ginger c***". Or am I getting confused!!!

McLeish has eventually been found out in every job that he's ever taken - it just happened quicker at Birmingham than it had previously. I feel no sympathy for him whatsoever, he's a revolting degenerate.

Patrick Bateman
McLeish...he's a revolting degenerate.

Oh how I long for the days of the rep system.

Nail. Hammer. Head.

Or something.

McLeish deserted his country at the height of national hysteria for a nonsense job which paid big bucks. Not only that he then flew to Africa for a jolly. He is an idiot of the highest order and I am glad he got what he deserved. Unlucky son.

Charlie-Brown

Hard to have any sympathy for McLeish - he did a decent job for Scotland although he walked out on the job - also ex-Hibs & Rangers which is a big turn off for me - he was a great player for Aberdeen although he was also a big dirty b'stard and I had no time for him then either.

Geoff Kilpatrick
McLeish has eventually been found out in every job that he's ever taken - it just happened quicker at Birmingham than it had previously. I feel no sympathy for him whatsoever, he's a revolting degenerate.

:clap: Well said, sir!

Smoked-Glass

To be fair to Mclesh at Scotland he didn't have another decent game for 10 months (september) so probably wanted to get back to the day to day running of football and try his hand at the premiership.

At least he didn't leave until the end of the qualifiers unlike Walter who bit the huns hands off!

Mcleash may have stayed had we qualified.

winston churchill

nail on head.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
To be fair to Mclesh at Scotland he didn't have another decent game for 10 months (september) so probably wanted to get back to the day to day running of football and try his hand at the premiership.

At least he didn't leave until the end of the qualifiers unlike Walter who bit the huns hands off!

Mcleash may have stayed had we qualified.

A lot of it was down to McLeish that we never qualified if you ask me.

That performance against Georgia was a shocker and that really should have been the game that done it for us.

and i hope walter gets the same. Sweet feck all apart from the diddy cup.

I couldnt agree more.

The ginger judas got his comeuppance now hopefully the ancient hun judas will get his.

rudi must stay

got no sympathy for how he turned his back on Scotland. I think he's a good manager though, he made some decent signings in Zarate and McFadden

CF11JamTart
A lot of it was down to McLeish that we never qualified if you ask me.

That performance against Georgia was a shocker and that really should have been the game that done it for us.

That Geogia game gets kinda overlooked amidst the euphoria of the France wins. Absolutely dreadful, horrible inept performance.

McLeish got some great performances out of the side: raising an internationl team every months or so is one thing - having to do it day-in, day-out in a tough league is a different kettle of fish.

The Old Tolbooth

I just cant believe that someone as pish as him has managed in the EPL! Talk about someone being out of their depth ffs!

Still, Eck goes down, Hibs lose ?500,000, and white jakeball oconnor doesn't get to play in the big league anymore! Everyones a winner at Hearts ;)

He's an erse.

He's very good at inheriting someone else's team and squeezing half a season out of them.

Then he gets found out.

At both club and international level.

Erse.

Archived