Weather on xmas

Muppetboy

According to my accuweather ipad app, this image shows a distinct chance of a white xmas. Personally I don't believe it for a minute, would be nice though post-71-0-04537100-1387268859_thumb.jpg

Hope not. Flying back from London on Xmas Eve!

This

Gdansk to Luton, Luton to Edinburgh. On my way out here weather was too bad to land so ended up in Poznan. 23 hours being bussed up to Gdansk due to the poor road conditions.

Thanks Ryanair

Fingers crossed for heavy snowfall, mass travel disruption, flights and trains cancelled and Christmas ruined for everyone up and down the country.

:jjyay:

Hope not. Flying back from London on Xmas Eve!

Hope not too for yourself mate, I know how much panic and chaos the onset of severe weather brings, messes everything up

Hope not too for yourself mate, I know how much panic and chaos the onset of severe weather brings, messes everything up

Cheers.

Flying down on Sunday, cousin's wedding on Monday, back up on Tuesday (Xmas Eve).

scottish_chicP

I really really really want a white Christmas! However all weather reports I have seen show this is highly unlikely :(

scottish_chicP

**** the snow. Hopefully its pishing down with rain.

Shut up you! Rain is not Christmassy! Humbug!

Fingers crossed for heavy snowfall, mass travel disruption, flights and trains cancelled and Christmas ruined for everyone up and down the country.

:pleasing:

:lol:

Ho ******* ho.

:pleasing:

Did they not say we were to have freezing conditions from November ? Given the weather last week it could be a barbeque for Christmas dinner

They don't have a clue what the weather will be more than 24/48 ahead

Archived